Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Information On The Right Handed Hummer Hiace - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Information On The Right Handed Hummer Hiace (2744 Views)

Modernised Hummer Jeep Spotted In Enugu / Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) / Toyota Hiace ("hummer Bus") Or Ford/chevrolet Buses: Which Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On The Right Handed Hummer Hiace by OMOSOFEF: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2011
I would like to start a transportation biz using hummer hiace. The big hummer
is too expensive for my budget.

Somebody suggested the slimmer hummer.

Would somebody be kind enough to guide me on the cost
and safety of such after conversion to a right hand drive bus.

I need about 4 in two months time.
Re: Information On The Right Handed Hummer Hiace by femmy2010(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2011
If you get a good hand to do the conversion then you wont have any problem.
Conversion cost?I have no idea.
Re: Information On The Right Handed Hummer Hiace by sonety2k(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
OMOSOFE F:

I would like to start a transportation biz using hummer hiace. The big hummer
is too expensive for my budget.

Somebody suggested the slimmer hummer.

Would somebody be kind enough to guide me on the cost
and safety of such after conversion to a right hand drive bus.

I need about 4 in two months time.

Will  you  prefer  to  PRE - ORDER  the RIGHT  HAND HUMMER  SLIM  BUS  ,if  yes  ,  then  like  how  many  unit  do  you  need ? 2 UNIT  PER  CONTAINER

IF  we  could  seal  the  deal  now,  you  could  get  the Hummer  buses  in  the  next  two  month  time

Thanks
+81-9017259102
sonetauto@yahoo.com

Re: Information On The Right Handed Hummer Hiace by madridguy(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2017
Dear ngozi123,

First of All, Wish you greetings of blessed Ramadhan Month. It's been so long, hope all is well with you. I am just writing to say hello to you my habibiti.

(1) (Reply)

TOP 10 Cars Driven By Premier League Players / Car Guruz.. Please Help Interprete These Data.. / How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.