Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS (36081 Views)

The Dollar Has Crashed To N1,390 On Binance After FG BAN / The Dollar Has Crashed On Binance P2P Minutes After FG Ban / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by bcashy: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
larawytte:

you haven't changed your name? goats nor de taya, de bleat de go like bush baby! from evil forest! as matter kill you here!

na so! as you rich put you still de ontop nairaland de advertise? na for here you fellow rich men de advertise? dullard!

U don hear the truth! angry grin

But u are finding it hard to swallow!

And i will force it down ur throat!

U don't use the word " calculated risk" anyhow, it is strictly meant for business men and women wey sabi not ponzi idiot like u!

No go dey teach ur kids how to take calculated risk in ponzi scheme!

1 Like

Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by bcashy: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
JoeOdion:
A person without financial intelligence, and devoid of conscience justifies making money from ponzi schemes. Money controls people which is why when they see people making money from this, all sense goes out the window. May God keep those people far from those who value legit work. Amen!

Thank u oooo..... We don tell the idiot....e no wan listen! Ponzi na business for their village!
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by bcashy: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
ufotty2001:
Wazobia finally gone... The only Ponzi scheme.. the owner of the site where busy merging people to themselves

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All calculated risk gone!

Werey @lauretewerey abi na wetin be ur username, u see where ur calculated risk land u......idiot radarada!
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by larawytte: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by larawytte: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by JoeOdion(m): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
larawytte:
JoeOdion :
A person without financial intelligence, and devoid
of conscience justifies making money from ponzi
schemes. Money controls people which is why
when they see people making money from this, all
sense goes out the window. May God keep those
people far from those who value legit work. Amen!

Even though Joe odion is obviously against ponzi, constructively expression is communicated. ( I respect that)

you see thats how peeps with class, manners, sense plus over all decorum de follow relate sense?

one of it you no get. Bpoverty Mr successful wey get time to follow wazobia news up and Dan.

get schooled.

As you take open that your stinking cavity miss yarn. Na in I go take stand with you.

who get mental sickness between me and you? it pure madness taking other people matter so te! your brain come de under your slippers.

❤️
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by bcashy: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2020
larawytte:

you still de here! as other people matter take be your head ache. The head ache kill you there. Na you crash am? while others still get paid. Asshole!

The gamble ain't for cowards maintaining status quo.

Men will papers are as busy as bee you de here de parade your joblessness in other people matter. Billy goat nor de Taya oya keep barking DOG!

I get ur time well well. slowpoke

Others still get paid grin grin grin grin grin

Na only ya family members dey get paid? grin

E be like say wazobia ponzi na ur family business, i don talk my own, at least anybody wey get brain no go follow u take this kind calculated risk grin grin grin grin grin

This kind calculated risk na only for bitches like u!

Madam calculated risk! cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by Otunski: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Fake News. I still got my bonus payment this morning. Say no to Naysayers.

1 Like

Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Lol but e never crash, it's still on and legit it takes bold minds to do it though

Wazobia investment

if you don't understand wazobia ask instead of misleading people with your no knowledge of how it work s... It is real

https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=M5Q11

Contact me fish32k2@gmail.com for more if you want O
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by YOMYTECH(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Please, for does of you that intended to invest on Wazobia investment, the platform will definitely scam you. Many people have fall in victim, so you have to extra careful

2 Likes

Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by bcashy: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Otunski:
Fake News. I still got my bonus payment this morning. Say no to Naysayers.

grin grin grin grin

Na dem!
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by bcashy: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dey there dey deceive yaself, we know how it works, you don invest, ur money don hook, they come tell you make u go out there go bring more people for ur own money to come out grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by Hizique(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
One of the easiest ways of making clean and legal money online, Where all you have to do is watch videos and then you get paid that easy click the link and register its free https://ubovideon.pw/530159674119204

1 Like

Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by Generalgoshen: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Hizique:
One of the easiest ways of making clean and legal money online, Where all you have to do is watch videos and then you get paid that easy click the link and register its free https://ubovideon.pw/530159674119204
how real is this shit, who has Cash out, is it another time waster
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by dhope: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Generalgoshen:
how real is this shit, who has Cash out, is it another time waster
Don't mind all these ***videon sites. Let the person who has made money through them confirm the proof of payment here. Complete waste of data and precious time!

1 Like

Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by Generalgoshen: 6:08am On Jun 30, 2020
dhope:

Don't mind all these ***videon sites. Let the person who has made money through them confirm the proof of payment here. Complete waste of data and precious time!
I swear I don waste over 4gig,my friend that has gotten over 30referals can't withdraw
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by Youngwealth1: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Mine now is three weeks today I have upgrade and yet no merger.....if u notice support is not going through, watsapp the same ......telegram will block you if you coplain......
Let jux remain positve ...bcus some of my downline are been paid
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2020
No dull, try wazobia now. follow the link to sign up

https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=M5Q11
Re: Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS by charlsecy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
What people fail to understand is that the people you are paying to belongs to one person alone but different account. Don't fool yaself.
Think again. You can't change your personal account name regardless of the number of accounts you have. Thanks to BVN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide / CBN Introduces BVN Lite For Minimal Financial Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.