Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever (1108 Views)

For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE / Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath / These Ebooks Will Radically Change Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Havemercylord: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Assuming, death is not a crime or end up in hell, I would have loved to just have a painless death by taking excess sleeping drugs.

I am not depressed , I have gone through therapy and recovered long time ago.

In my research about death, ( life after life) I was talking to a psychic reader from India who communicate with people who have passed to the life beyond, and she told me that most of them who didn't die suddenly or have a painful death always find the experience peaceful and friendly, having family members or friends who have died welcoming them and guirdian angels helping them crossing over to the great beyond.

Assuming I don't have parents anymore, I would have just love to peacefully and happily leave this stressful and sinful World. And our last born is so dear to me too....aside these 3 people in my life, I see life as worthless and waste of time. Especially if you are n extremely good person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Havemercylord:
Assuming I don't have parents anymore, I would have just love to peacefully and happily leave this stressful and sinful World. And our last born is so dear to me too....aside these 3 people in my life, I see life as worthless and waste of time. Especially if you are n extremely good person.
All this just on the words of a psychic reader from India? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Havemercylord: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
All this just on the words of a psychic reader from India? undecided undecided undecided

Even before I contacted her, I have experienced being dead in the dream before...
My dear, it was so sweet and peaceful...no feeling hungry or anxious or fear of people being bad at you.

I have also taken excess drugs before, twhat made me sleep for over 18 hours and I was just at the other side, almost dead already and seeing different worlds
, Peacefully playing with unimaginable beings...before my brains slowly starts waking up and finally woke up again, which I felt so bad...

I have prayed to God to allow me have a peaceful death, but most times those prayers won't be answered.
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by duro4chang(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Something must be wrong with you which you have not told us. Open up so that we can he help you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Havemercylord:
Even before I contacted her, I have experienced being dead in the dream before...
My dear, it was so sweet and peaceful...no feeling hungry or anxious or fear of people being bad at you.
Death experience in a dream? undecided undecided
Havemercylord:
I have also taken excess drugs before, what made me sleep for over 18 hours and I was just at the other side, almost dead already and seeing different worlds
, Peacefully playing with unimaginable beings...before my brains slowly starts waking up and finally woke up again, which I felt so bad...
You compare death to deep sleep? undecided Something about that, I find disturbing!
Where were you when you were under thinking yourself dead? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by nifemi25(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
So you mean you want to kill yourself if not for your parents...i can only advise you to donate yourself for one of your brother, that can use you for money rituals and then use the money to take good care of your parents. instead of you wasting your body parts by killing yourself ...
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Havemercylord:
Assuming, death is not a crime or end up in hell, I would have loved to just have a painless death by taking excess sleeping drugs.

In my research about death, ( life after life) I was talking to a psychic reader from India who communicate with people who have passed to the life beyond, and she told me that most of them who didn't die suddenly or have a painful death always find the experience peaceful and friendly, having family members or friends who have died welcoming them and guirdian angels helping them crossing over to the great beyond.

According to the Bible, death is like direct opposite of life, no thoughts no feelings no love no hates just nothingness! Ecclesiastes 5-10

But God never planned that man should die, he warned them about what could lead to their return to dust, both the man and woman chose death instead of life, that's why you are contemplating death today!

Please look a bit ahead and see what awaits obedient mankind in the near future!

-Live as youths forever! Job 33:25
-Abundance of food! Psa 67:6-7
-Peace everywhere! Isa 9:7
-No more evildoers! Psa 37:7-11
-Death gone for good! Isa 25:8; Rev 21:1-5
-Friendly neighbours! Isa 11:9
-All animals will obey man! Isa 11:6-8
-No more Sickness! Isa 33:24
-No more blindness, lame, deaf or dumb Isaiah 35:5-6

Well all these might sound impossible Sir, but listen to what the one making the promise said:-

"WRITE ALL WHAT I AM PROMISING DOWN IN THAT BOOK (Bible) BECAUSE IT'S FAITHFUL AND TRUE" Rev 21:5b

So the only problem now is knowledge about the one who made all these promise (Jehovah God) and the means by which all these promises will come through (Jesus Christ)! John 17:3 smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nephilim: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
nifemi25:
So you mean you want to kill yourself if not for your parents...i can only advise you to donate yourself for one of your brother, that can use you for money rituals and then use the money to take good care of your parents. instead of you wasting your body parts by killing yourself ...

that will be an abomination, except the guy is ready to join her soon lolz lolz
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Havemercylord:

Even before I contacted her, [quote author=Havemercylord post=90209207]

I have also taken excess drugs before, twhat made me sleep for over 18 hours and I was just at the other side, almost dead already and seeing different worlds

I have prayed to God to allow me have a peaceful death, but most times those prayers won't be answered.

you have a purpose in life,
a destiny(ies) to help and raise to become some1 in life, do you know how many destinies are tied to yours?
God didn't just send you here to just come and die!!
Please stand up from that thought and get on board!
Moreover can I pm you, make I get 5k from your hand, man need to chow this month too o! No be small things!! undecided
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
nifemi25:

Hmmmmmmmm, first of all i want you to know that the money ritual of a thing has to do with wicked spirits. They won't accept the blood of a condemned criminal talkless one who wishes to die!

There main goal is to make a person who wish so many good things for himself in the future go through excruciating agony, so you that wants to make money will know you're guilty of innocent blood NOT that of a criminal, insane or suisider

Why do you think ritualists don't use mad men's/women's body parts for money ritual?
Or why do you think they don't go for dead corpse?

So those spirits have a mission, it's not to help those whose life seems useless and hopeless to find a easy way out of the problems they caused, NO! They wanted to shorten the life of someone joyous!
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by duro4chang(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
If it is as good as you have said why is it that the person you contacted did not choose to die ? Do not be deceived.
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Havemercylord: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=nifemi25 post=90211670]So you mean you want to kill yourself if not for your parents...i can only advise you to donate yourself for one of your brother, that can use you for money rituals and then use the money to take good care of your parents. instead of you wasting your body parts by killing yourself ...

[/quote

Yeah, best option, please advice me if you have a sure spiritualist that can do this...!!! Our last born will make the best use of the resources there after.... I am damn serious.... TEARS

1 Like

Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by shadeyinka(m): 12:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:

According to the Bible, death is like direct opposite of life, no thoughts no feelings no love no hates just nothingness! Ecclesiastes 5-10

But God never planned that man should die, he warned them about what could lead to their return to dust, both the man and woman chose death instead of life, that's why you are contemplating death today!

Please look a bit ahead and see what awaits obedient mankind in the near future!

-Live as youths forever! Job 33:25
-Abundance of food! Psa 67:6-7
-Peace everywhere! Isa 9:7
-No more evildoers! Psa 37:7-11
-Death gone for good! Isa 25:8; Rev 21:1-5
-Friendly neighbours! Isa 11:9
-All animals will obey man! Isa 11:6-8
-No more Sickness! Isa 33:24
-No more blindness, lame, deaf or dumb Isaiah 35:5-6

Well all these might sound impossible Sir, but listen to what the one making the promise said:-

"WRITE ALL WHAT I AM PROMISING DOWN IN THAT BOOK (Bible) BECAUSE IT'S FAITHFUL AND TRUE" Rev 21:5b

So the only problem now is knowledge about the one who made all these promise (Jehovah God) and the means by which all these promises will come through (Jesus Christ)! John 17:3 smiley

Death isn't the opposite of life.
Death is a disconnection or separation between YOU and your body.

Your body then ceases to think nor feel nor love nor hates. Your body feel nothing.
Eccl 9:10:
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."

But, YOU return back to your creator
Eccl 12:7:
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

Acts 7:59:
"And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."
Phil 1:23-24:
"For I am in a strait between two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you."

BUT,
Heb 9:27:
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

Luk 20:38:
" For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him."

If the dead are completely dead, how come Christ is able to judge even the dead and the living?
If the dead feel nothing, what is judgement against them?

Acts 10:42:
"And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead "

How is Christ the Lord of unconsciousness?
Rom 14:9:
"For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living."

1Pet 4:5:
"Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead."

How was the gospel preached to those in unconscious death state?

1Pet 4:6:
"For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit."

I know that you certainly wouldn't read these scriptures nor ponder on their leading question. I pray that one day your eyes will be opened!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

Your body then ceases to think nor feel nor love nor hates. Your body feel nothing.
Eccl 9:10:
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."

But, YOU return back to your creator
Eccl 12:7:
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

Acts 7:59:
"And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."
"For I am in a strait between two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you."

BUT,
Heb 9:27:
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

If the dead are completely dead, how come Christ is able to judge even the dead and the living?

"And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead "

How is Christ the Lord of unconsciousness?
"For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living."

How was the gospel preached to those in unconscious death state?

"For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit."

I know that you certainly wouldn't read these scriptures nor ponder on their leading question. I pray that one day your eyes will be opened!

The only place where you and i differ in understanding the Bible is what God said in the beginning regarding what happens to man if he chooses not to live by the rules set to help him continue living! Genesis 2:17

Satan actually told Eve "you will not REALLY die" Genesis 3:4

Adam and Eve returned to dust from where God created them, but if truthfully there is anything that survived them after death, then who is the LIAR between God and Satan? undecided

God said "they will die"
Satan said "they will NOT REALLY die"

Of course the spirit (power of breath) to live again returns to the giver {Genesis 2:7} but Adam and Eve died just like any other creature! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

God bless you! smiley
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Havemercylord:

You said you've been through depression before? I think you're having a relapse. Please see a psychiatrist before you harm yourself. This is not right.
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Lovelash: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Havemercylord:

It seems you are a good hearted person that had passed through a lot of cruelty and heartbreak from those you had loved and helped. Some of us are in your shoes. My own saving grace is knowing Jesus Christ, the true lover of my soul who loves me and died for me. Try and enter into a personal intimate relationship with Him and discover the true life and Peace your heart yearns for. Love is sweet but painful when denied.
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by shadeyinka(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:

The only place where you and i differ in understanding the Bible is what God said in the beginning regarding what happens to man if he chooses not to live by the rules set to help him continue living! Genesis 2:17

Satan actually told Eve "you will not REALLY die" Genesis 3:4

Adam and Eve returned to dust from where God created them, but if truthfully there is anything that survived them after death, then who is the LIAR between God and Satan? undecided

God said "they will die"
Satan said "they will NOT REALLY die"

Of course the spirit (power of breath) to live again returns to the giver {Genesis 2:7} but Adam and Eve died just like any other creature! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

God bless you! smiley
We all know thàt satan hardly tells 100% lies. He mixes the truth with lies. Truely, Adam an Eve died ON THE DAY the ate of the tree according to God's word.
Gen 2:17:
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die."

Reconcile your comments above with
1. How come ALL (dead or living), are ALIVE (conscious) unto God?

2. If the dead are completely dead, how come Christ is able to judge even the dead and the living?

3. How is Christ the Lord and Judge of those in an unconscious state?

4. How was the gospel preached to those in unconscious death state?

God bless you too!
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

We all know thàt satan hardly tells 100% lies. He mixes the truth with lies. Truely, Adam an Eve died ON THE DAY the ate of the tree according to God's word.
Gen 2:17:
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die."

Reconcile your comments above with
1. How come ALL (dead or living), are ALIVE (conscious) unto God?

God keeps their loving memories as if he is still seeing them, we humans do keep pictures and videos of our dead loved ones. So it's their fine qualities that makes them alive to God but their bodies are dead. During resurrection the Almighty God will gather the dust and restore their memories back to continue living as the same person that died, but as for unbelievers all their memories are forgotten for good! smiley

2. If the dead are completely dead, how come Christ is able to judge even the dead and the living?

The dead here refers to those in God's memory book {Malachi 3:16} so both those living and dead will have to prove they love God by putting on the new personality (Christ) for 1,000 years {Revelation 20:5-13} Jesus said whoever fails to believe him while alive has been judged already {John 3:18} meaning during the resurrection of those to be judged, such a person will not come back to life! Romans 6:7

3. How is Christ the Lord and Judge of those in an unconscious state?

God bless you too!

The phrase preach to "those in unconscious state" never appeared in the Bible Sir! smiley

What that place you're quoting means is those who died without knowing the Christ but lived by conscience will be given the opportunity to learn about him as most people have the opportunity now!

God bless you! smiley
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by shadeyinka(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:

God keeps their loving memories as if he is still seeing them, we humans do keep pictures and videos of our dead loved ones. So it's their fine qualities that makes them alive to God but their bodies are dead. During resurrection the Almighty God will gather the dust and restore their memories back to continue living as the same person that died, but as for unbelievers all their memories are forgotten for good! smiley

The dead here refers to those in God's memory book {Malachi 3:16} so both those living and dead will have to prove they love God by putting on the new personality (Christ) for 1,000 years {Revelation 20:5-13} Jesus said whoever fails to believe him while alive has been judged already {John 3:18} meaning during the resurrection of those to be judged, such a person will not come back to life! Romans 6:7

The phrase preach to "those in unconscious state" never appeared in the Bible Sir! smiley

What that place you're quoting means is those who died without knowing the Christ but lived by conscience will be given the opportunity to learn about him as most people have the opportunity now!

God bless you! smiley
I will react only to the last part

Note:
1. The phrase "preached": is Past tense!
2. The phrase "are dead": refers to at the time of preaching.

I do not think that your phrase "WILL BE GIVEN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ABOUT HIM" is not correct based on the note.

The scripture again including verse 5 so that you can properly see the context

1Pet 4:5-6:
5. "Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
6. For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit."
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

Note:

I do not think that your phrase "WILL BE GIVEN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ABOUT HIM" is not correct based on the note.

5. "Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
6. For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit."

Hmmmmmmmm, you surely have this zeal but only God can help you! Romans 10:2-3

According to Jesus of Nazareth, what is the condition of Adam's descendants in general (spiritually speaking) living or dead? Matthew 8:22; Luke 9:60

Well it's after Christ's 1,000 years reign that the rest of mankind will be declared living {Revelation 20:5} Only the 144,000 born again Christians are alive to God now because they will be taken up to heaven where the second death have no effect {Revelations 20:6,14} until then all humans are like dead corpse before God! Ephesians 2:1

God bless you! smiley
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Emusan(m): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:

If you're looking for a Hypocrite, just stare on JWs beside you.

Look at the @underlined and compare it with same verse you cherry picked Eccl 9:5

["For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. NWT"

1. The verse says the dead has no any more REWARD,..... and the reason being that
2. ALL THEIR MEMORIES are forgotten.

Yet you believe the same verse that says "the dead KNOWS NOTHING" means NOTHING LIVE after death, but neglecting the same part that says "NO MORE REWARD FOR THEM AND EVEN THEIR MEMORIES WILL BE FORGOTTEN"
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by shadeyinka(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, you surely have this zeal but only God can help you! Romans 10:2-3

According to Jesus of Nazareth, what is the condition of Adam's descendants in general (spiritually speaking) living or dead? Matthew 8:22; Luke 9:60

Well it's after Christ's 1,000 years reign that the rest of mankind will be declared living {Revelation 20:5} Only the 144,000 born again Christians are alive to God now because they will be taken up to heaven where the second death have no effect {Revelations 20:6,14} until then all humans are like dead corpse before God! Ephesians 2:1

God bless you! smiley

The condition of Adams descendants is that they are born spiritually dead but physically alive.

Notice your use of future tenses "they will be..." But as represented in the verse, the highlight is NOT that "the gospel will be preached..." (future tense) rather it is stated that "the gospel was preached..." (past tense).

6. For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be
judged according to men in the flesh,

but live according to God in the spirit."

Note the highlight (are these not physically living beings).

shadeyinka:

Note:

Secondly

Paul stresses that to be dead is to be with Christ. Whether dead or living, do you think God will for once forget Paul?
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Emusan:

If you're looking for a Hypocrite, just stare on JWs beside you.

Look at the @underlined and compare it with same verse you cherry picked Eccl 9:5

["For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. NWT"

1. The verse says the dead has no any more REWARD,..... and the reason being that
2. ALL THEIR MEMORIES are forgotten.

Yet you believe the same verse that says "the dead KNOWS NOTHING" means NOTHING LIVE after death, but neglecting the same part that says "NO MORE REWARD FOR THEM AND EVEN THEIR MEMORIES WILL BE FORGOTTEN"

Ecclesiastes is talking about what people feel they have achieved in life apart from the treasures they have with God Sir!

That's what Jesus told a Jew but the man love his material possessions much more than keeping treasures with God where nothing can affect it! Luke 18:18-22 compare to Matthew 6:19-21

God bless you Sir! smiley
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

The condition of Adams descendants is that they are born spiritually dead but physically alive.

Notice your use of future tenses "they will be..." But as represented in the verse, the highlight is NOT that "the gospel will be preached..." (future tense) rather it is stated that "the gospel was preached..." (past tense).

6. For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be
judged according to men in the flesh,

but live according to God in the spirit."

Note the highlight (are these not physically living beings).

Secondly

Paul stresses that to be dead is to be with Christ. Whether dead or living, do you think God will for once forget Paul?

We are both saying the same thing but from different perspective!

Take note that Christians are dead according to the flesh but living according to the spirit!

This means those following Jesus have stepped their foot on the road to everlasting life they will reap if they did not tire out, as for those who don't know Christ they are dead according to the spirit but living according to the flesh, meaning they will only be thinking of how to gain the whole world instead of God's Kingdom!
But regarding the dead, whoever has stopped breathing knows nothing and can't preach nor hear anything again until resurrection! smiley
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Juliusmomoh: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, first of all i want you to know that the money ritual of a thing has to do with wicked spirits. They won't accept the blood of a condemned criminal talkless one who wishes to die!

There main goal is to make a person who wish so many good things for himself in the future go through excruciating agony, so you that wants to make money will know you're guilty of innocent blood NOT that of a criminal, insane or suisider

Why do you think ritualists don't use mad men's/women's body parts for money ritual?
Or why do you think they don't go for dead corpse?

So those spirits have a mission, it's not to help those whose life seems useless and hopeless to find a easy way out of the problems they caused, NO! They wanted to shorten the life of someone joyous!
Mr. Man , u are a suspect of ritual.. U de talk like person wey don do money ritual before
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Mr. Man , u are a suspect of ritual.. U de talk like person wey don do money ritual before

Hmmmmmmmm that's what is called thorough study of the Bible, it will help you to tap the thinking of spirit beings!

You will know their aims and objectives if you study your Bible diligently!

They have nothing good to offer ,they just want people to sign their own death warrant that's all! smiley
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Emusan(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:
Ecclesiastes is talking about what people feel they have achieved in life apart from the treasures they have with God Sir!

That's what Jesus told a Jew but the man love his material possessions much more than keeping treasures with God where nothing can affect it! Luke 18:18-22 compare to Matthew 6:19-21

God bless you Sir! smiley

Just see the way your hypocritical mouth is changing @underlined

You use the same Ecclesiastes "the DEAD KNOW NOTHING" to mean NOTHING survive a man after death.

The point is, you know what that verse was actually addressing but decided to give it your own myopic view. That's why you said "Ecclesiastes is talking about what people feel they have achieved in life apart from the treasures they have with God Sir!"

Thou you still failed because it's not about what "PEOPLE FEEL THEY HAVE ACHIEVED IN LIFE" but what they'll stop experience under the sun and NOT THE CONDITION OF DEATH.

Which verse 6 even points out clearly "Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun." NWT
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by engrtee(f): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good luck. You are psychic yourself. You need a. Guru for more training
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Emusan:

Just see the way your hypocritical mouth is changing @underlined

You use the same Ecclesiastes "the DEAD KNOW NOTHING" to mean NOTHING survive a man after death.

The point is, you know what that verse was actually addressing but decided to give it your own myopic view. That's why you said "Ecclesiastes is talking about what people feel they have achieved in life apart from the treasures they have with God Sir!"

Thou you still failed because it's not about what "PEOPLE FEEL THEY HAVE ACHIEVED IN LIFE" but what they'll stop experience under the sun and NOT THE CONDITION OF DEATH.

Which verse 6 even points out clearly "Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun." NWT

They no longer have any share nah! cheesy

So what is the difference between my explanation and the verse?

People struggle all their life, steal, cheat, lie and do all sort of things to acquire properties but at death they had no share in whatever is happening after them!

Well it's clear enough Sir! cheesy
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Emusan(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:

They no longer have any share nah! cheesy

So what is the difference between my explanation and the verse?

The different is, you used the same verse to prove that "NOTHING EXISTS after Death" which is not what that verse meant.

People struggle all their life, steal, cheat, lie and do all sort of things to acquire properties but at death they had no share in whatever is happening after them!

Well it's clear enough Sir! cheesy

Exactly, so you can see that the verse isn't about LIFE AFTER DEATH.
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Emusan:

The different is, you used the same verse to prove that "NOTHING EXISTS after Death" which is not what that verse meant.

Exactly, so you can see that the verse isn't about LIFE AFTER DEATH.

What we were discussing is about anything surviving the body after death!

I quoted verse 5-10

It explains all Sir! smiley
Re: I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever by Emusan(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:

What we were discussing is about anything surviving the body after death!

I quoted verse 5-10

It explains all Sir! smiley

This is verse 5-10 and show us the Verse that says "NOTHING SURVIVES THE BODY AFTER DEATH"

"For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.

Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun.

Go, eat your food with rejoicing, and drink your wine with a cheerful heart, for already the true God has found pleasure in your works. May your clothing always be white, and do not fail to put oil on your head.

Enjoy life with your beloved wife all the days of your futile life, which He has given you under the sun, all the days of your futility, for that is your lot in life and in your hard work at which you toil under the sun.

Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave,
where you are going.

When one will even notice that the emphasis of the whole Ecclesiastes from beginning has always been "UNDER THE SUN" which even stated from the same chapter 9:3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Talk: Beating Of Witches/wizards And Burning Their Shrines / How To Get 2024 Jamb Expo Solution / Medical Marijuana -- Is It Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.