Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Got A Message From Access Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Got A Message From Access Bank (3078 Views)

How To Borrow Money From Access Bank / I Dey Joke Ni Ooo, Man Laments As He Received 170,000 Loan From Access Bank / See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Message From Access Bank by Rudyani33(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
We are updating your records with us. Please email your ID and utility bill to KYC@accessbankplc.com by June 5 to enable you transact seamlessly. I got this message from access bank yesterday. I want to know how valid it is.
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by collins1895: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
That's a scammer, beware

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by philem44: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please if you want to know how valid the info is, just visit any access bank branch to find out.

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by Luckydubby7(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
I got d message too
But I forwarded it to access bank Facebook page, they didn't response to it.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
access bank just send message to everyone on twitter that it's the scammer new strategy
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by Kdon2: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rudyani33:
We are updating your records with us. Please email your ID and utility bill to KYC@accessbankplc.com by June 5 to enable you transact seamlessly. I got this message from access bank yesterday. I want to know how valid it is.

Its not a valid access bank message o.! Its a scam

1 Like

Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by neonly: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kdon2:

Scary thing is dat they use the link I use in receiving transaction to send me d message too I think they have a strong insider
Or they are looking for a way to reimburse themselve after giving FG 1billoin naira
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by Luckydubby7(m): 2:29am On Jun 02, 2020
neonly:

Scary thing is dat they use the link I use in receiving transaction to send me d message too I think they have a strong insider
Or they are looking for a way to reimburse themselve after giving FG 1billoin naira
. Exactly my fear.
They recently laid off so many staff off.
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by Kdon2: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2020
neonly:

Access bank don't send message like this. They will invite you to their branch office around your location for any transaction my brother. Those scamers are IT experts breaching fine communication.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by Rudyani33(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
I actually send a message to access bank this morning via E-mail and they responded immediately, accepting that the message was sent by access bank.
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by Luckydubby7(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rudyani33:
I actually send a message to access bank this morning via E-mail and they responded immediately, accepting that the message was sent by access bank.
. Sure?
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by Meklex(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Any updates on this?
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by aieromon(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Meklex:
Any updates on this?

The message was sent by the bank. You can confirm by contacting Access Bank via any of their customer service channels. Better still, contact your account officer and send the requested documents to his/her work email.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by immaq8(f): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
pls if you are using Access Bank app, do you notice the new extra daily savings, abi na scam? cox nothing wey Emefiele no dey see for CBN.
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by aieromon(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
immaq8:
pls if you are using Access Bank app, do you notice the new extra daily savings, abi na scam? cox nothing wey Emefiele no dey see for CBN.

Can you be more specific?
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by immaq8(f): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
aieromon:

Can you be more specific?
Every day banking savings with Access Bank. I didn't request for it, yet Access Bank gave me account number, so I was wondering if I.T gurus have visited the site.
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by aieromon(m): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2020
immaq8:

Every day banking savings with Access Bank. I didn't request for it, yet Access Bank gave me account number, so I was wondering if I.T gurus have visited the site.

Your account officer must have opened the account on your behalf.
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by NairalandAngel(m): 6:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Rudyani33:

Do not do any bank account upgrade online, always go physically to the bank!
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by politeme: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Rudyani33:

Very simple , just visit any access bank branch, shikena
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2020
It From Accessbank i Got The Message Too and Trying Contacting them Via Phone Call But I got No respond From them i Contact Them On Facebook and They Did Not Respond,i Send Them Mail and They Finally reply that The Message Is From Them. Then i Got Another One three Days Back that I Should Send Those document to That Email address or I Should Visit Any Of Their Branch To summit it. So It From accessbank

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by OluDonald1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kdon2:

I don't know why some people feel they know more than they really do! They come online to claim 'Mr know all' & whatever beyond their 'myopic reasoning/understanding', they yell 'scam'!

Why don't you calm your nerves, observe & learn from others before you jump to conclusion!!!

I also received the same SMS from access bank since Monday, June 15.

It is very simple, if you have account with access bank, send them an email to confirm or simply contact your personal account officer instead of been misled by a nairalander who knows nothing about himself but claims to know all!! Shit!
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by OluDonald1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
NairalandAngel:

Do not do any bank account upgrade online, always go physically to the bank!

Don't say that! We're living in a digital world! Twenty-first century for that matter!

The essence of giving option of sending the documents online is to makes it easier for customers... It's obvious that banking halls are always crowded these days!

The most important thing is that always confirm the online link or platform before interacting with it!
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by Kdon2: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
OluDonald1:

I don't know why some people feel they know more than they really do! They come online to claim 'Mr know all' & whatever beyond their 'myopic reasoning/understanding', they yell 'scam'!

Why don't you calm your nerves, observe & learn from others before you jump to conclusion!!!

I also received the same SMS from access bank since Monday, June 15.

It is very simple, if you have account with access bank, send them an email to confirm or simply contact your personal account officer instead of been misled by a nairalander who knows nothing about himself but claims to know all!! Shit!

One of the scammer in severe pains! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by NairalandAngel(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
OluDonald1:

Don't say that! We're living in a digital world! Twenty-first century for that matter!

The essence of giving option of sending the documents online is to makes it easier for customers... It's obvious that banking halls are always crowded these days!

The most important thing is that always confirm the online link or platform before interacting with it!

That is only applicable in other countries not in Nigeria where there are online fraudster lurking in every corner including the banks themselves.

I have been sent scam mails from phone numbers and emails addresses which looked exactly like those of First Bank and GT Bank respectively (I'm not talking about the general mass produced emails which scammers send to everyone, these ones were tailor made for me and I would have fallen into the trap if not that I pay attention to details particularly when it has to do with my bank accounts).

These correspondences quoted my bank details which could not have been known by anyone except an insider in the two banks.

Personally I will never do an account upgrade online except in very extenuating circumstances!
Re: I Got A Message From Access Bank by FxExpo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
I Got This Message Also but No action Is Taken since Then,but Can I do Any Transaction with The Account, who Is In My Same Situation your Input is Welcome.

(1) (Reply)

100 Dollar Group / END 2018 WITH A Bang! Come In If You Want To Smile To The Bank Before Christmas / How Can I Sell My MTN Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.