Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week (863 Views)

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week by laughplanet: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
As the year 2020 officially hit halfway, the common question anyone could ask is if he/she has lived up to the expectation and resolution made earlier when starting the year. As I sat down thinking over the negative things that has happened within the year so far starting from the #Okadaban that resulted from great numbers of people losing their jobs in Lagos and the hardship that accompanied the ban as there was an increase in transportation and the number of people trekking to work. As Lagosians were adjusting and adapting the 'new change and behold the Corona Virus pandemic again took the world by storm taking life out of people and causing the economy shutdown of the global market. See, it's no longer a business as usual after this Corona Virus of a thing and the earlier you learn a good skill the better you're position for the new market.

Listen, there are many skills out there that you can learn but for the sake of time, I'll share just one of it with you and it's something that I'm currently doing to earn money even during this Covid-19 pandemic.

See, I got my first job in a week after learning this skill and the good news is that you only need a smartphone or a laptop with internet connection to begin. Of course I started with smartphone but today I used 2 Laptops for it.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's something that have been in existence for long but only a couple of people have actually used that to make money.

And It's no other skill but a social media manager. Let me shock you, I managed over 4 social account and charged over 25k
each monthly. You can do the mathematics. Let's say I charge 25k for 4 social media account that will be100k in a month. Isn't that a good job? It is trust me. After reading this post and you think it something you can learn and start making money then pick up your phone and call me EdwardManager on 07019221196.

I'm a social media manager and teach people how to manage social media account and earn a living. I'm the current social media manager of Young African Leadership Initiative Network Lagos

Check me on instagram @Edwardmanager.

1 Like

Re: Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week by Richdee1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
laughplanet:
As the year 2020 officially hit halfway, the common question anyone could ask is if he/she has lived up to the expectation and resolution made earlier when starting the year. As I sat down thinking over the negative things that has happened within the year so far starting from the #Okadaban that resulted from great numbers of people losing their jobs in Lagos and the hardship that accompanied the ban as there was an increase in transportation and the number of people trekking to work. As Lagosians were adjusting and adapting the 'new change and behold the Corona Virus pandemic again took the world by storm taking life out of people and causing the economy shutdown of the global market. See, it's no longer a business as usual after this Corona Virus of a thing and the earlier you learn a good skill the better you're position for the new market.

Listen, there are many skills out there that you can learn but for the sake of time, I'll share just one of it with you and it's something that I'm currently doing to earn money even during this Covid-19 pandemic.

See, I got my first job in a week after learning this skill and the good news is that you only need a smartphone or a laptop with internet connection to begin. Of course I started with smartphone but today I used 2 Laptops for it.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's something that have been in existence for long but only a couple of people have actually used that to make money.

And It's no other skill but a social media manager. Let me shock you, I managed over 4 social account and charged over 25k
each monthly. You can do the mathematics. Let's say I charge 25k for 4 social media account that will be100k in a month. Isn't that a good job? It is trust me. After reading this post and you think it something you can learn and start making money then pick up your phone and call me EdwardManager on 07019221196.

I'm a social media manager and teach people how to manage social media account and earn a living. I'm the current social media manager of Young African Leadership Initiative Network Lagos

Check me on Iinstagram @Edwardmanager.

How do I reach you.. I want to learn?

1 Like

Re: Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week by mamacajah: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
laughplanet:

Bros, I am intereseted oh.. please hook a sister up..
Re: Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week by vehemence: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Interested 08094215953

1 Like

Re: Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week by mamacajah: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
very veryy interested!
Re: Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week by Ganlegend(m): 12:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Pls I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week by Godbuoy: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2020
laughplanet:

Tell us what to do, is there a WhatsApp/ Telegram group? I am interested. Pls reply.
Re: Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week by buchyno123: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2020
bros am interrested, ma number 08071212689
Re: Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week by laughplanet: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
I've received many of your calls and I'm still trying to reach out to you in the comment section. Call 07019221196. Same as WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Best App That Pays Real Money In 2022 / Your Advise On My Career To Achieving More Skills To My Qualification / Sign Up Free And Start Making Money Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.