Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Hacker Group #anonymous Comes Out Of Hiding After 9years To Send A Mes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hacker Group #anonymous Comes Out Of Hiding After 9years To Send A Mes (644 Views)

Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) / BREAKING: Lagos Car Dealer Commits Suicide By Hanging After Dropping Cryptic Mes / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacker Group #anonymous Comes Out Of Hiding After 9years To Send A Mes by sgtmark(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Notorious hacker group #Anonymous comes out of hiding after 9years to send a message to the #Minneapolis police department the same department that murdered#George Floyd

https:///free_hacking_tutorial

Edit: the source have taken down the video msg and I have it on my phone but don't know how to upload video on NL.

Re: Hacker Group #anonymous Comes Out Of Hiding After 9years To Send A Mes by sgtmark(m): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2020

Re: Hacker Group #anonymous Comes Out Of Hiding After 9years To Send A Mes by sgtmark(m): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2020

Re: Hacker Group #anonymous Comes Out Of Hiding After 9years To Send A Mes by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2020
For many reasons, I love what they stand for

We are legion
We don't forgive
We do not forget
Be expecting us

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Allegedly Hacks His Wife And Two Children To Death In Osun / See The Guy Who Kidnapped And Killed 5 Young Girls In Akinyele Ibadan Oyo State / Lekki Tollgate Killing: Revealed: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.