Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Help A Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help A Friend (637 Views)

A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend / Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
My friend was duped of #950,000 today. Somebody stopped her on her way and was asking her for directions. The last thing my friend remembered was transferring all her saving to the guys Bank Account. She is really depressed. Please what can she do about it? We need help.
Re: Help A Friend by portacabin: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
She should contact her bank immediately.
As long as the money was transferred to another account, it is still tracable
Re: Help A Friend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
portacabin:
She should contact her bank immediately.
As long as the money was transferred to another account, it is still tracable
Ok
Re: Help A Friend by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28am On Aug 11, 2020
its a drug they use to do such scam...they can spray it on your body/face, touch you and get it in your pores or simply have you drink it... in south America its called SCOPOLAMINE or DEVIL'S BREATH but the drug itself is called Hyoscine... and when they get the drug in your system, even if they ask you your bank card and pin, you will hand it to them freely, as the drug put you in a trance and you will execute anything the fraudster asks you to do. its a mix of GHB and serum of truth. secret services all around the world have been using it to question criminals for many decades!

if its only money that was lost then count your blessings, as many lose much more than that...

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2020
brightfuture24:
My friend was dupe of #950,000 today.... Somebody stoped her on her way and was asking her for directions...The last thing my friend remembered was transferring all her saving to the guys Bank Account..... She is really depressed.... Please what can she do about it.... please We need help.....

Get In Touch With Me
Re: Help A Friend by Toma2: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Get In Touch With Me
Dem don start

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Toma2:

Dem don start

Look at my username Bro
Re: Help A Friend by Toma2: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Look at my username Bro
What about it?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Soldier, 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos / How Four Suspected Internet Fraudsters Died After Eating Eggs, Indomie / EndSARS: Thugs Lynched Police Officer In Orile Iganmu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.