Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (96960 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by JBoss25(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Idamond:
But the papa of the gal talk say she be Virgin
how the papa go take know she be virgin does he follow her everywhere she goes? undecided
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by iqiq: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2020
See market
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by micxwell(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2020
tillaman:
Dude is so screwed!!! Even if he doesn’t know anything this one will serve as a deterrent to his kinds who are hooked on making insensitive comments!!

These ones should be arrested
Facebook has become so useless nowadays
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by TUANKU(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Vyzz:
I decided to be neutral in this case. Not supporting any of the side but some Nairalanders called me names.
Well as days unfold we shall here more tales here.

Modified

ALL these keyboard warriors and initial gragra is trash.
You guys should step outside and stop hiding behind ur keyboard. As for the rape case am still speechless. Everybody mustnt be on the same boat, as for me I am not even in the sea.
Understand me here I didn't say anything about supporting or not supporting anything, I have as much right I believe.
Everybody must not be on the same boat true... but that is not an excuse for being an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But why do men feel entitled to a lady's body at boyfriend/girlfriend level?
Me I don't know oh. Maybe it's their ego or something.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by SolomonGrundy: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Idamond:
Aproko undecided
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Matrixoba: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2020
The guy expressed his grievance. He is one of the roommates.
Arrest the mad man
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Vyzz: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2020
TUANKU:

Everybody must not be on the same boat true... but that is not an excuse for being an idiot.

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by mrdino(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2020
In as much as it has its huge benefits, when used for good purposes, I have come to understand that the internet social media/platform is like a bait most fools cannot resist.

Most fools post/display extreme foolishness, just for likes on social platforms.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by micxwell(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2020
TomMary:
you must be high on ukebe... My husband cheats on me with my sister and that warrants his death

You are just insensitive and unreasonable..

How many times have you offended God ,has he killed or brutally murdered you..

As if you don't double date..

You find your gf cheating and instead of leaving her you decide to rape and break her head...

Don't let me call you unam ikot oh

Infact you are a rapist
I don't care, even if she was double dating. When they apprehend those guys they should just dice their joysticks into bits like carrots undecided undecided. Who doesn't make mistakes and she could have bn my sister, cousin or even daughter.... Rubbish embarassed

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by VenumX: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2020
If you are a negroe reading my comment now and you are on the fence on any rape case, it clearly shows you are a rapist and probably a child m0lester.

You do not deserve to breath the same air with humans. You deserve your rotten d1ck to be chopped off and forced down your throat. You deserve to remain d1ckless for your enter miserable life as you live in regret because you are an animal with no self control and discipline.

Let us catch you first!!!

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by edoairways: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Idamond:
It is possible she was dating those guys but didn't have sex with them. This doesn't warrant rape is anyway though
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

You are right but you are digressing from the topic.
This is a pure case of rape and murder.The perpetrators of this inhuman act should be punished severely by cutting off their manhood and feeding them with it
Yes...sorry I had to digress but it's a god channel to teach men how to react in these state our women are so we don't fuel their anger more. That said, there is no reason why men should rape women and such men should be jailed for life at best...

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Hoodbilonia: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Anba kyari go first take 2 wraps of paulino 1st
Take reason.. see front and boom

The suspects were nabbed and apprehended
I cant wa8 to see they ugly crime faces.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Agugbadin: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2020
He should be arrested ASAP.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by edoairways: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2020
ImembaCrystal:

This is funny .... how many girls tell there father when she was dis-virgined...
Bros if you see how girls wey you know for house the behave for school you go shork..
For house them be good girl but for school them be street..

Defending people is just like.....
When we see mobs (the youth) beating a criminal we go start to the pity the criminal but when the same criminal have stolen your car before you no go know when you go join the mobs and send the criminal to the land beyond....
USA's father they confirmed it from the hospital where she was admitted before she gave up the ghost
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Farki: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2020
See that sometimes it is necessary to shut up.

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Respect55(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2020
MoodyQueen:
And so?
Is that justification for her rape and murder?

As if you pigs don't double date.
Another mad dog on the lose
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by bonnyhope: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2020
What is police still waiting for?
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Str8talk21: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2020
d guy don enter
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2020
t00dugged:
But then again ,did you channel the same energy to talk to your fellow men? Where is the empathy towards the victim in your comment?

Nigeria is trialing India behind as being the Rape headquarters of the world yet you think chanting "not all men are rapists " will be the solution? Where are the men to mentor these youths ? What are your younger brothers seeing you do and say on issues like this? You claim to be a good man but you channel your energy not in the way forward but in fighting gender war ? .

Yes it's a rape thread but unfortunately diversions came up. You asked a question on his same thread and I answered you. Now I'm the one causing diversions. You want me to tell you all I've done on this rape issue here? Of course you are too blinded by your emotional frustration to even believe me. And I do not owe you any explanation as to how I'm tackling it. All this started cos I cautioned a man on how to respond to the all men are rapists allegations.

E dey pain una for body ,but on this same forum women are regarded as second in command to the devil , heaven nor fall.

Someone said you were barking at the wrong tree , and it's true . You either outrightly condemn it or occupy your self with derail tactics,there is no sitting on the fence. This rape culture we keep glorifying subconsciously in Nigeria has to stop.

You don't support rape ,you are one of those good men yet you are more occupied with lecturing us on the relationship between money and sex on a rape thread , what does that say of you? Yes we have heard it over a billion times , countless number of threads have been created on how women like money ,how men should not give women money,bla bla bla ,but couldn't you just take a break on this thread.?is bringing sex and money a sensible thing to do on a thread where a lady was gruesomely raped and murdered? Ask yourself that question.smh
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Caseless: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Here is one of the rapists.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by blackmantis: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2020
LifeChoices:

The family may be culpable in this matter.

It may not the first time the girl has been going to church to 'read' at night

Is the church a library Is there light in the church all through the night

God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap.

You are already jumping to conclusions that will only hurt the family......
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by LedRock: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But why do men feel entitled to a lady's body at boyfriend/girlfriend level?
Some men cry cry
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Caseless: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Vyzz:
I decided to be neutral in this case. Not supporting any of the side but some Nairalanders called me names.
Well as days unfold we shall here more tales here.

Modified

ALL these keyboard warriors and initial gragra is trash.
You guys should step outside and stop hiding behind ur keyboard. As for the rape case am still speechless. Everybody mustnt be on the same boat, as for me I am not even in the sea.
Understand me here I didn't say anything about supporting or not supporting anything, I have as much right I believe.
rapist, stfu!
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Xfemt(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2020
MoodyQueen:
And so?
Is that justification for her rape and murder?

As if you pigs don't double date.
my sister asked dem oh
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by FASH23(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Possiblegee:
moodyqueen does that include your brothers too
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.