Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (96963 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Hahaha innocent people dey go jail for free for Nigeria talk more of the idiot. Oboy sorry oo na jail u see so.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by sisisioge: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2020
Well, if she was sleeping with your dad and all the men on your street...it still doesn't justify her murder! Arrest the moraforker! Let him assist unravel this!
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by aspiring44: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2020
MoodyQueen:
And so?
Is that justification for her rape and murder?

As if you pigs don't double date.

He is the prime suspect . It is a lead to other investigation.

God doesn't sleep . He will make someone who is wise to be stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Biemordue12(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Even if she’s dating 5 roommates, it isn’t a reason for that.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by win2kwire: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2020
with a name like that, probably an IGBO drug dealer.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by pyman11(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2020
The guy need to be arrested asap.....he will definitely know one or two things about her death.....foolish guy

2 Likes

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by t00dugged(f): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2020
DominusPrime:

Yes of course I know where I belong and its with those who believe that no woman should be raped for any reason. Rape can never be justified. Now if you open your brain and reason properly you will realise that my statement in no way justified rape but simply talked about the reaction of women who generalise men as rapists and how men should react to such. Why are you people angry that men do not agree that they are all rapists? Or you feel we should keep quiet and say yes we all are?
But then again ,did you channel the same energy to talk to your fellow men? Where is the empathy towards the victim in your comment?

Nigeria is trialing India behind as being the Rape headquarters of the world yet you think chanting "not all men are rapists " will be the solution? Where are the men to mentor these youths ? What are your younger brothers seeing you do and say on issues like this? You claim to be a good man but you channel your energy not in the way forward but in fighting gender war ? .

E dey pain una for body ,but on this same forum women are regarded as second in command to the devil , heaven nor fall.

Someone said you were barking at the wrong tree , and it's true . You either outrightly condemn it or occupy your self with derail tactics,there is no sitting on the fence. This rape culture we keep glorifying subconsciously in Nigeria has to stop.

You don't support rape ,you are one of those good men yet you are more occupied with lecturing us on the relationship between money and sex on a rape thread , what does that say of you? Yes we have heard it over a billion times , countless number of threads have been created on how women like money ,how men should not give women money,bla bla bla ,but couldn't you just take a break on this thread.?is bringing sex and money a sensible thing to do on a thread where a lady was gruesomely raped and murdered? Ask yourself that question.smh

2 Likes

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by LaReinaa(f): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2020
There are somany psychopaths roaming the streets..Some of them are usually dressed in suit.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2020
This buffoon just gave the authorities a lead. Pick him up immediately and let him lead them to the "two room mates" who should also be picked up. Then all three should be interrogated.

#JusticeForUwa
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2020
I'm so ashamed of some of my fellow Nigerian men. Even if you are not a rapist, do not be an enabler. The least you can do is have some empathy for someone's pain. That's what makes us human.

Women in Nigeria are scared and angry. They don't feel safe or protected and they are protesting against rape and other violence against women. And you are busy posting vile comments, blaming the victims and glorifying rape. If you have nothing constructive to say, kindly shut up.

Rape is not a joke, it scars the victims for life. Rape is NEVER the victim's fault. This culture of blaming the victim is not only counterproductive but highly dangerous. This is because victims will prefer to hide and never speak up. When this happens, perpetrators will be free to prey on other women and girls in the future.

Remember it could be your sister, or daughter one day. (If you like say "God forbid" or "it is not my portion). Don't let it happen to them one day before you take action or show some solidarity with the women.

Remember the quote:
"If you are silent in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by lomprico(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2020
this is the real definition of 'buy market' grin
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by OKTolu: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2020
They will roast this one for his stupid comments

And some naira lander should also learn from this too,because you're online in your papa house doesn't mean you have the right to be spewing rubbish.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2020
DominusPrime:

If you have sense you will notice my post on the front page of this thread. But no, most of you are so blinded by emotions that every man is now a rapist. Personally I don't even have issues with women who feel this way but when you attack me personally and label me one I will talk sense into that skull. Any sane man knows that there is no justification for rape, whether she's naked, or chopping your money, or came to spend the night or whatever. Like I said shift and face front abeg.
Oh , being disgusted by such a heinous crime is being emotional? no wonder you would be more concerned about chanting "not all men are rapists " (as if Dem dey write am for head ) than to empathize with the victim.

so let me ask you, what message will you be sending to your son seeing you put in so much energy to chant "not all men are rapists " than to talk sense into your fellow men?

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by kiddkash(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2020
edo3:
This one own don done be that,, he should be arrested ASAP..
he knows who committed the crime
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by kiddkash(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2020
edo3:
This one own don done be that,, he should be arrested ASAP..
he knows who potentially committed the crime
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nmezor(f): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2020
That dude should be picked up ASAP...He is one of them
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by bluebay(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Am so touched by what happened but Truth be said , some people are just the cause of their problem. I have wittiness a case of gang raping where we later found out that the girl was playing a circle of friends for her own personal benefit. Though we weren’t happy for their action but, common, the girl costs them a lot
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by humilitypays(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2020
DominusPrime:

They don't o my brother. Deep down they know their brothers and fathers are not rapists. Infact when they calm down and you ask them they admit they aren't. But right now they will say such things as a means to calm frustration. Imagine how mad men walk the streets shouting at no one in particular. We usually ignore. But make the mistake of asking one why he is shouting, na then wahala go start for you wey ask. Let's learn to live above such statements as men and not let it get to us. The strength of most women is in talking and arguing. The best answer most times is silence.
$30billion wisdom grin grin
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by taurusmena1(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Definitely includes her Father
Possiblegee:
moodyqueen does that include your brothers too
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Tillatalk: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2020
No no everything person dey talk online
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by golddare: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Mophasa:
Nigerian man who goes by the name Livinus Elem has given more insider details about the rape and murder of the 100 level Uniben student Uwa Vera Uwaila.

Mr Elem made a comment on Facebook where he stated that the late Uwa deserves what she got because she was dating two roommates.

He has however deleted his Facebook account after Nigerians asked for him to be arrested and investigated.

Recall that Vera Uwaila was viciously raped and murdered in cold blood at Redeem Christian church in Benin city few days ago.

“Good for her why will she be dating 2 friends at the same time"

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/06/good-for-her-suspected-man-gives.html?m=1

This guy and the so called room mates needs to be arrested in solving this gruesome crime.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Roozzaay(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Possiblegee:
moodyqueen does that include your brothers too
And her Papa too, that's even if she ever had one
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by MERCHANDISER: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2020
DominusPrime:

I guess its the same reason women feel entitled to a man's money in bf/gf relationships. Let's stop deceiving ourselves and asking these questions. Relationships nowadays are mostly an excuse for sex and money btw 2 willing parties. Take money away and the average naija girl will say her bf is stingy as she will compare herself to her friends. Take sex away and the average naija guy will cheat or breakup. How many of you girls will date a broke man patiently from teens to when he's ready to settle? How many young men will wait for her to marry him first b4 demanding for sex? You might say it happens but only in very very few relationships. Most are like what I've described above. So don't pick out only guys and ask such. It's a 2 way thing.

You are right but you are digressing from the topic.
This is a pure case of rape and murder.The perpetrators of this inhuman act should be punished severely by cutting off their manhood and feeding them with it

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by mannyjoe2002: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2020
but this does not warrant her gruesome death.this is very insensitive. my prayers to the family
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2020
The idiot probably knows something
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by t00dugged(f): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Someone7:
I'm so ashamed of some of my fellow Nigerian men. Even if you are not a rapist, do not be an enabler. The least you can do is have some empathy for someone's pain. That's what makes us human.

Women in Nigeria are scared and angry. They don't feel safe or protected and they are protesting against rape and other violence against women. And you are busy posting vile comments, blaming the victim's or glorifying rape. If you have nothing constructive to say, kindly shut up.

Rape is not a joke, it scars the victims for life. Rape is NEVER the victim's fault. This culture of blaming the victim is not only counterproductive but highly dangerous. This is because victims will prefer to hide and never speak up. When this happens, perpetrators will be free to prey on other women and girls in the future.

Remember it could be your sister, or daughter one day. (If you like say "God forbid" or "it is not my portion). Don't let it happen to them one day before you take action or show some solidarity with the women.

Remember the quote:
If you are silent in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor"
well said.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by VenumX: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Just look at his face.
I just don't blame white people for hating blacks.

99% of them reason like 1mbecilic animals..

One 1diot girl will still open leg for this animal to spread his decayed, smelly $perm and birth rapists. It's a vicious circle in this dark continent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.