Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja (62301 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by omobamatrix: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2020
K
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by jumper524(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2020
OJay360:
People dey do drone shots, roof shots,... Uniabuja won do there own. This Uni is like the worse federal Uni in the whole of west Africa and I'm not joking. There whole of mini campus is like a faculty in unibencheesy, the main campus is located in the bush and there's no working ATM machine in it grin. When i did remedial(pre degree) there, we had no lecture hall(even class no dey), we would start moving from place to place looking for free lecture hall that students are not using. In conclusion, they don't have good courses(the closest course to medicine is vet and microbiology) and they have problems with accreditation (I've seen someone who study medicine for 12+ years) grin
I'm sure that was years back.
Lecture venue is still a problem though.
We now offer medicine.
There are ATMs, 2in curve ground(UBA) that has been buggled twice, two in front of first bank, about 4 or 5 in zenith bank.

Slight improvement since you left.

No time table till now, accreditation is now a lesser problem, Engineers dey graduate now.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Sparkies85(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2020
To that folk that posted the pix of the toilet ..

U no go die better.. U just ruined my morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lol oooo. Uniabuja is a glorified empty casket grin.
Uniabuja Medicine is not fully accredited and I pity those applying for it abi it is not even accredited sef.
My cousin just dey make mouth say their medical college is the best until one of his colleague says dat during their survey they could not properly prescribe drugs mtcheew. Na Abuja dey save una life ooo.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Lawly: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mad ooo grin grin grin the craziest thread I have ever read in nairaland.
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Lawly: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Lol oooo. Uniabuja is a glorified empty casket grin.
Uniabuja Medicine is not fully accredited and I pity those applying for it abi it is not even accredited sef.
My cousin just dey make mouth say their medical college is the best until one of his colleague says dat during their survey they could not properly prescribe drugs mtcheew. Na Abuja dey save una life ooo.

they cannot prescribe drugs properly. grin grin grin their lecture na aboki wey be professor of islamiya professor.
no be aboki people? e no get wetin dem no go kill for this scam country. na so dem go install aboki wey read Sharia law and get 13 children as una CJN grin grin grin
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lawly:

they cannot prescribe drugs properly. grin grin grin their lecture na aboki wey be professor of islamiya professor.
no be aboki people? e no get wetin dem no go kill for this scam country. na so dem go install aboki wey read Sharia law and get 13 children as una CJN grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Petersamuel8(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
jumper524:
NUC were high on alomo when dey ranked unibuja top 20.
A university without timetable and limited lecture venue is not worthy to be ranked.

Did you read what I wrote at all? Why do you keep repeating same thing over and over again? Have you ever been to main campus and see limited lecture hall there?
Stop generalizing your mini campus experience abeg
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by jumper524(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Petersamuel8:

Did you read what I wrote at all? Why do you keep repeating same thing over and over again? Have you ever been to main campus and see limited lecture hall there?
Stop generalizing your mini campus experience abeg
did I actually read??
Bro I did and had to reread again to know if I made a mistake but no.

I finished from unibuja this year (banking and finance) I stay in perm site from 200l till finish.

Lecture venue remains a fight.

3 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Petersamuel8(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
jumper524:
did I actually read??
Bro I did and had to reread again to know if I made a mistake but no.

I finished from unibuja this year (banking and finance) I stay in perm site from 200l till finish.

Lecture venue remains a fight.

So you did remedial and you ended up in banking and finance?
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by jumper524(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Petersamuel8:

So you did remedial and you ended up in banking and finance?
did I ever mentioned doing remedia??

Check who quoted you again.
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Anas97(f): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Same here.
Jaysolu:
I'm waiting to see NAU
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Saynotoapc(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jaysolu:
I'm waiting to see NAU

I follow they wait too.
Seriously which part NAU will they upload "Beautiful Gate" Admin block, Law faculty
That all.
Would love to see dead bakassi
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
PLEASE I WANT TO SEE POLYTECHNICS PICTURES OOOO
ARE THEY NOT INSTITUTIONS AGAIN?
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by OKTolu: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
nice
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by AmazingELixir: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin grin grin

Infact the two most beautiful campuses in Nigeria are the Obafemi Awolowo University and the Amadu Bello University nothing more nothing less..

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by ThatFairGuy: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Cho

Aerial view of one university in Nigeria...

Guess the university? We are yet to see how their school is oo
Why do you always behave DIFFERENTLY.
Lalasticlala OAM4J seun mynd44 please ban this guy for this horrible pictures of his.
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Ovi4god(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
aabeg lets 4get all this over edited picture jareeh, na money man need.
make money watching adverts on youtube.
https://eupvideon.xyz/952987166121602/
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Cho

Abia State University

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by tellsblinks(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jaysolu:
I'm waiting to see NAU

I don't think we will ever see it... nobody has drone yet
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by safarigirl(f): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
OJay360:
People dey do drone shots, roof shots,... Uniabuja won do there own. This Uni is like the worse federal Uni in the whole of west Africa and I'm not joking. There whole of mini campus is like a faculty in unibencheesy, the main campus is located in the bush and there's no working ATM machine in it grin. When i did remedial(pre degree) there, we had no lecture hall(even class no dey), we would start moving from place to place looking for free lecture hall that students are not using. In conclusion, they don't have good courses(the closest course to medicine is vet and microbiology) and they have problems with accreditation (I've seen someone who study medicine for 12+ years) grin

I am very sure I had not gotten admission into UniAbuja at the time you had this experience. I graduated two years ago, but look at you, posting the realities you met, maybe as far back as 10 years ago, for laughs and one miserable like undecided

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by demoBaba: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
manlawal:

Remedial are for people who have defect in their o' level. What the fuuuck are you doing it for

You made mistake boi
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by AllenSpencer: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
The ONLY meaningful feature of the university is the wildlife.

Scholastically, Its dead!

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
edoairways:
When I saw pictures of universities from a South African on this platform, I wept profusely. These pictures is an eyesore compare to what I saw

Lol
Sa people build.better houses and structures
We celebrate poultry houses in nigeria and call them university .
Witwatersrand uni below

4 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
There is nothing beautiful about uni abuja...

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Honeydenz(f): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
silverline22:
Here are few nice pictures of uniabuja. It was established on January 1, 1988 as a dual-mode university with the mandate to run conventional and distance learning programmes. Academic work began in the University in 1990.
All these universities pictures you are posting are all learning compare to some Nigerian university with structures e.g AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA.
Visit the school and see things for yourselves, let's stop all this drone this drone that it doesn't make any sense, universities with fine structures haven't even blow their trumpet.
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by safarigirl(f): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
jumper524:
I'm sure that was years back.
Lecture venue is still a problem though.
We now offer medicine.
There are ATMs, 2in curve ground(UBA) that has been buggled twice, two in front of first bank, about 4 or 5 in zenith bank.

Slight improvement since you left.

No time table till now, accreditation is now a lesser problem, Engineers dey graduate now.

There has always been time table for Law students.

That is the only faculty UniAbuja doesn't joke with.

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by czarr(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Cho

UNN IJ HOSTEL
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by ednut1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
2008 i went there for post ume. They were in the old sites. That one no single story building there. Tho they offered me admission. I chose my second choice unilorin
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by czarr(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
RAGGA40:
That's UNN'S TOILETS.
IJ HOSTEL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neco 2010/2011 Result Out / University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife / Lautech 2010/2011 Merit Admission List Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.