Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut (72759 Views)

Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by DexterousOne(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2020
RTSC:

I can give you a thousand more evidence of American democracy that's unrivaled in most parts of the world

I didn't say it was perfect, but it is better than most.

American citizens have many rights that most global citizens can only dream of.

Even their justice by jury(ordinary citizens) is proof.

Not Even the UK has it.

The American state is a failed state at this point

The mask has fallen off

A country that allowed "Citizens United" is no longer a democracy but a Fascist Oligarchy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by fortran12: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2020
GeneralPula:

Obama is a very good politician. I believe another African is going to rule American simply because the leadership style they benefited from the previous African is quite good.

Americans right from onset never believed in trump.
Democrats never believed in Trump, not all Americans
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Nairalandmonika: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Quelme:
The satanist (Devilcrats) gang up against Trump is real.
Only religious fanatics talk like this, Trump is not even a Christian, he doesn't go to church, he his a child molester n a murderer, what else does satan want to gang up against him from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Yankee101: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2020
This is not naija. A president does not have power over the states

The US is actually a Union of 50 independent states and territories.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Naija246: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Oga the first amendment that every American so loves has been under attack for years.
If the elite's can take away such basic rights as the right to own property or grow your own food, what's left? Gun control?.. LMAO
Americans will give up their rights to bear arms sooner or later.
If the elites were successful with the first two it's just a matter of time before they get the latter. grin
RTSC:

I can give you a thousand more evidence of American democracy that's unrivaled in most parts of the world

I didn't say it was perfect, but it is better than most.

American citizens have many rights that most global citizens can only dream of.

Even their justice by jury(ordinary citizens) is proof.

Not Even the UK has it.

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Ishaquine(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2020
People can't be satisfied oo Buhari doesn't talk- he is lifeless, he is clueless Trump talks- he talks too much I don tire for people ooo
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by hotwax: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Round 2 of failed impeachment.

This riot is paid for by democrats. When trump won the impeachment, pelosi promised him it's not over, something greater is coming.

So this is it, Americans are being used.

2 Likes

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Layksaide(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2020
godwinkessi:
U just said that to ur supreme commander? Sorry for u as you’ll be facing the disciplinary panel and you’ll be executed

You think say na Naija police? If na iGP talk like this, obviously he's gone.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Ademoore07(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:
Imagine IGP saying this to bubu. cheesy
Hehehehe. Yawa go just gas. Bubu wont just sack him, he might be assassinated too.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by olax02(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Untainted007:
But sincerely, Trump talks too much than he ought to all time. Sometimes keeping mute helps. No body quote silent. Abi he has eaten fowl yansh ni.
probably.....
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Prenonjebose: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Trump is a bossy showman. He enjoys the privileges of the office of PONTUS He enjoys controversy. His pro white attitude is fuelling the riot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by MandalorianCree: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Imagine if a police chief in Nigeria tells Buhari to keep his mouth shut, his head will be hanging on a pike.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by iqiq: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by JetStar: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2020
The reason why this guy is talking like this is because he's not employed by Trump. In the United States each state has its own police force and each state collects its own tax from its citizens. That's the reason for such audacity. In Nigeria, no policeman can do that because they're property of the Federal government.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by hotwax: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Naija246:
Oga the first amendment that every American so loves has been under attack for years.
If the elite's can take away such basic rights as the right to own property or grow your own food, what's left? Gun control?.. LMAO
Americans will give up their rights to bear arms sooner or later.
If the elites were successful with the first two it's just a matter of time before they get the latter. grin

America elites want to be a communist country like China or russia. They are jealous of China for the total control they have over their people. They now want communism. The Democrat are already embracing communism while republican are still holding on to capitalism.

I can see communism winning

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by duality(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2020
The so called police chief is being silly and I would have fired him if I had to.

- Unless you are a hater of Trump, you would know that the enemy of chaos, is law and order.
That's what Trump has emphasized and he insists on it.

- The Police Chief has failed in his responsibility to adequately address the brigandage going on and he's justifying incompetence with politics.

- non of what has happened came from Trump, it's only being escalated so he can be blamed for political reasons. Interestingly, the Constitution empowered the State governors to deal with issues like this. But they're allowing such chaos, because they believe they would benefit from it politically.

Americans have lost more to this brigands than what they think they have gained.

Also, it's now obvious that America police system is weak.

most of us are hypocrite because I've seen people who didn't like the IPOB and Shia protest in Nigeria, justifying what's happening in America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by tolaswim: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Some of you are talking nonsense.. Did you guys thinks US system runs like Nigeria.. Trump is not in charge of police in US, Mayor's and governor's are the one in charge of police... Nigeria trying to copy US system of govt but not completely.. US is not lawless nation like Nigeria okay. Pls you guys should wake up.

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by ada9ja(f): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:

because bubu dont talk too much

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by marylandcakes: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2020
ForeThinker:
Others' lives always seem better than ours. But no one can judge a life better than its owner. Even people who seem to lack nothing, probably wish for something that someone else took for granted. Being grateful is key because no matter how much you try, life is never going to offer you everything. It was never fair so why would you be the exception. My father always told me since I was a child "Don't look at people above you and compare your life to them. Only look up if you need the motivation to work hard and fly higher. Look at people who lack what you have and be thankful. What was given to you for free, many have to shed blood, sweat and tears in hope to have it.

This is the best statement I’ve read all week .

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by kelvindj98: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Rilwayne001:

He's most likely going to win. Joe Biden isn't really inspiring.
It's not about inspiring. Sanders who was inspiring couldn't get young voters to vote for him in d primary, which is why he lost to Biden.
I don't like Biden but it seems the guy is popular with older American voters and those are the majority that vote in US elections.
If the economic situation in the US (20% unemployment) remains by November, I don't see Trump winning. Only an economic turnaround can save his re-election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Naija246: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2020
I swear
marylandcakes:

This is the best statement I’ve read all week .
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Xpol: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2020
godwinkessi:
U just said that to ur supreme commander? Sorry for u as you’ll be facing the disciplinary panel and you’ll be executed
A state police officer can't be fired by the president.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by 1stola: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2020
Ola17:
It will be a miracle if Trump wins his reelection.
The demystification has started and from no other place than the police service itself.
Quote me later.

You'll be put to Shame.

Forget the nonsense media propaganda

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by kareemkamil(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2020
godwinkessi:

My brother u are so funny, do u think is Nigerian where president being turned service chief's as house boy, everything is being constitutionally approached. So don't think as service chief, challenge a president, is gonna fired.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Xpol: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:
it can't happen in Nigeria because all our police officers are directly under the president just like how Buhari can't sack a lastma officer in lagos
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Ijaya123: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:

IGP can’t do that because he was appointed by Bubu.

That officer could do that because he wasn’t appointed by Trump, hence he is not answerable to him.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Ijaya123: 10:00am On Jun 02, 2020
dinachi:
Of course CNN will project something different. Enemies of their own country! Working for China!

And you love Americans more than themselves right?
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by witworth(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2020
godwinkessi:
it's not Nigeria brother, you are only in darkness here.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by God2man2again(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Trump seemed to be misunderstood out of context. He didn't say such directly.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by duality(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2020
MacPython:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5_D59lSjc

Now you see the difference between the two reports.

Who is saying the truth? Of course it's fox news.

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by udoka1987: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Ola17:
It will be a miracle if Trump wins his reelection.
The demystification has started and from no other place than the police service itself.
he should just respect his self jeje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.