Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut (72773 Views)

Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
blowjohn:

U are one of the very few people with sense.
Dont be surprised, dem Hillary Clinton and co are behind this fool of a police officer.
Either that or the man is on drugs
The bold was what the other police man told a bystander. And you know what it brought.

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by deavicky(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nbote:
Trump doesnt know how to talk sha... His utterances are simply fuelling the protests.. Dis can only happen in America and other advanced democracies... Imagine Police Commissioner telling Buhari to Shut up...
imagine. DSS for don come carry u immediately. Sometimes I feel like leaving this country but the only reason I'm still here is because I
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dchampion65:

Only the governor of Houston can sanction him.
Houston is not a state oh, is a city. Claimed to know buy know nothing
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by linearity: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
calaway:
obviously you are ignorant about a lot of things and that does not really help your understanding of what is really going on

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/george-floyd-protests-joe-biden-staff-donates-to-group-paying-bail-for-minneapolis-rioters/

The flashpoints are mostly Democrat States.

You know so a many and many things trump said wrong but you cannot say only one which is related to this situation. I see clearly the effect of blind hatred here.

First it was scandals then Russian collusion then covid 19 and now the murder of Floyd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItopNgRQiuY

I thought you were referring to 'slush fund' by democrats....and not individuals donating $50, $100, etc to an organization that want to bail people out, I mentioned the musician because, that donation was like $200k, which sound like 'slush'.

Conservatives do the same, Trump himself have promised to bailout people arrested, I don't see a crime in donating to a non-profit organization.

There were riots under Bush, Obama and many other past Presidents because of the killing of blacks by police and there were riots, destruction of properties, etc. It did not start with Trump and will not end with him....the clear difference is under previous Presidents, there were official oval office address by the President, suing for calm and providing leadership. When four white LAPD cops were acquitted in the beating of Rodney King in 1992, there were riots across US cities for more than a week, Bush addressed the Nation and sue for peace. When Freddie Gray in 2015 was killed in police custody, and there were nationwide riots, Obama made a nationwide broadcasts from the white house suing for peace. In this case, no broadcast from Trump, his statements has been divisive....He reverted back to the 1960s and took a statement from that era that, "..when they start looting, the shooting starts"...clearing engineering the riots of the 60s...He activated 1800 laws to call military on US soil, against US citizens which some argue might be unconstitutional...He is trying to shutdown any voice that does not support his views....He is not a leader, he is a fascist and a sectional group head.

Go back to your history books and read again, it is those same progressive states that lead the march for freedom of the slaves....It was those same progressive states that lead the civil right fight in the 60s...It was those same progressive states that lead the march in the 20s before the constitution was rectified and granted women the right to vote. This is a new movement, the blacks in America are saying the contract they signed with America is lopsided and not been enforced fairly...just like during the slaver trade, in the 20s, 60s, etc there are great opposition from the White majority and the center.

Ask yourself, can you mention any National cause in US history that result in granting rights, freedom, etc to the masses that was lead from any of the conservative states?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by linearity: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Teaser4:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/murder-far-worse-for-blacks-under-obama?fbclid=IwAR3FFQ9w1T8NuG-BZUNZuy9Esno7d7pt35u-L-7VqOo-k_Ks2CGiVq4vu18 voila... quote me when you're done reading, and you're free to do a lil research on your own. google is your friend. safe

Firstly, Washington Examiner is a conservative media and tint their editorials that way. Try to double check their statements from independent sources...

Now to the substance...I read your post, but immediately saw that they were biased, but they were honest to include their source, which is the FBI annual crime reports...this is what they left out....Trump is no better, blacks been victim of crime is statistically the same under Trump and even went up in 2018 above the Obama percentages, 2019 FBI full report is not yet out.

This is what I found on black victims murder rate in the USA from the same FBI source....

2015 -> 52.3%
From your source

2016 -> 52.29%
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-1.xls

2017 -> 51.89%
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-1.xls

2018 ->52.44%
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-1.xls

2019 - Full report still pending.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by blowjohn(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
listowell:

The bold was what the other police man told a bystander. And you know what it brought.

Jeez! For real shocked shocked
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Teaser4(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
linearity:

[s]Firstly, Washington Examiner is a conservative media and tint their editorials that way. Try to double check their statements from independent sources...

Now to the substance...I read your post, but immediately saw that they were biased, but they were honest to include their source, which is the FBI annual crime reports...this is what they left out....Trump is no better, blacks been victim of crime is statistically the same under Trump and even went up in 2018 above the Obama percentages, 2019 FBI full report is not yet out.

This is what I found on black victims murder rate in the USA from the same FBI source....

2015 -> 52.3%
From your source

2016 -> 52.29%
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-1.xls

2017 -> 51.89%
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-1.xls

2018 ->52.44%
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-1.xls

2019 - Full report still pending.

[/s]
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by linearity: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
@Teaser4

Sorry my bad, I forgot.....you guys don't trade on facts....only alternate-facts & conspiracies.

You guys completely checkout, when facts that don't fit the narrow narratives your minders have feed you, even when they come from your own sources.

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

I love the point you raised.

With your knowledge and experience about management and leadership, when this kind of scenario plays-out, what could be the root cause?

Cos its glaring something is definitely wrong.
Yeah I'll tell you in simple words what's wrong. Trump, unlike saboteur Obama and previous compromised POTUSs, vowed to drain the swamp and declared war on the deep state because he has no selfish political interests nor can he be compromised being able to fund his campaign without their help.
Then all the that's in their power including 80% of media houses and affiliated startups/enterprises like Google, twitter etc. are fighting back to undermine his presidency.
But they're gonna learn again since they didn't from the last elections on November 3rd that his base gets ever stronger with time, lol.
Only idiots who can't think and don't have the cash to open shops will support the protests turned looting. As if they would support of it's they're shop that's looted and burnt.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Teaser4(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
linearity:
@Teaser4

Sorry my bad, I forgot.....you guys don't trade on facts....only alternate-facts & conspiracies.

You guys completely checkout, when facts that don't fit the narrow narratives your minders have feed you, even when they come from your own sources.
stay off my mention liberal cunnnnnts.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Tosxen1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Trump his clueless but better than Buhari idiotic idiot
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by AllenSpencer: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

Yeah I'll tell you in simple words what's wrong. Trump, unlike saboteur Obama and previous compromised POTUSs, vowed to drain the swamp and declared war on the deep state because he has no selfish political interests nor can he be compromised being able to fund his campaign without their help.
Then all the that's in their power including 80% of media houses and affiliated startups/enterprises like Google, twitter etc. are fighting back to undermine his presidency.
But they're gonna learn again since they didn't from the last elections on November 3rd that his base gets ever stronger with time, lol.
Only idiots who can't think and don't have the cash to open shops will support the protests turned looting. As if they would support of it's they're shop that's looted and burnt.

You have mentioned the whole of United States. Just say the whole united states is against his administration. So United his responsible for his Illiteracy and lack of leadership skills? A president that cant command respect and constructively deliver and shoot down criticisms. He is now the most ridiculed President on any social media platform with all sort of insults towards his being and office. As I type, himself and family members are being called scums and low life`s on Twitter trending on No 1 spot. Is it the united states that got him that low too? He was a lemon people never knew about in 2016 and the play has changed now.

Trump will never win in November and he know it. All odds are against me.

"Trump: Some people say it’s bigger than healthcare when you look at it. It’s going to be bigger than healthcare. Price transparency... It will be here by the first of the year so I hope you’re going to remember me just in case the unthinkable happens." - Donald Trump May 26, 2020

Why are you Trump followers obssesed with Obama? Give it to him, His leadership skills, charisma and words paid off. He took America out of reccession and he left on a much better note than where it stands today. That Trump will never attain and why America is on a nose-dive and divided like never before.

Their is no need to keep delibrating. November is almost here.

I have bookmarked all your lots and would demand an apology when Biden wins.

There is no way Trump will win come November! Its a constant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by ObafemiAwoIowo: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

You have mentioned the whole of United States. Just say the whole united states is against his administration. So United his responsible for his Illiteracy and lack of leadership skills? A president that cant command respect and constructively deliver and shoot down criticisms. He is now the most ridiculed President on any social media platform with all sort of insults towards his being and office. As I type, himself and family members are being called scums and low life`s on Twitter trending on No 1 spot. Is it the united states that got him that low too? He was a lemon people never knew about in 2016 and the play has changed now.

Trump will never win in November and he know it. All odds are against me.

"Trump: Some people say it’s bigger than healthcare when you look at it. It’s going to be bigger than healthcare. Price transparency... It will be here by the first of the year so I hope you’re going to remember me just in case the unthinkable happens." - Donald Trump May 26, 2020

Why are you Trump followers obssesed with Obama? Give it to him, His leadership skills, charisma and words paid off. He took America out of reccession and he left on a much better note than where it stands today. That Trump will never attain and why America is on a nose-dive and divided like never before.

Their is no need to keep delibrating. November is almost here.

I have bookmarked all your lots and would demand an apology when Biden wins.

There is no way Trump will win come November! Its a constant!

[/s]
Trump will win
nothing you can do
US citizens want Trump
the world needs Trump
if you have history of supporting criminals and terrorists like buhari and Uzodinma
then supporting terrorist democrats is no news

Trump will return in November
you said worse during his impeachment
he scaled through
Trump is God sent
God bless Potus
thunder scatter buhari
God punish Obama Biden and Pelosi.

it'll end in tears for them
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
AntiWailer:

lol.

So CNN helped Trump tweet or say all the rubbish he has been saying ?

grin
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by AllenSpencer: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tosxen1:
Trump his clueless but better than Buhari idiotic idiot

Lets make a healthy discussion and and I will tell you why Buhari is better than Trump
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by AllenSpencer: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
AntiWailer:

lol.

So CNN helped Trump tweet or say all the rubbish he has been saying ?

Dont mind them. Its CNN that took his brains away

Or its CNN that made him an illiterate.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chekwube1989:
we shall see about that
This isn't a Nigerian issue where the president can do what he wants with anyone in any location.

Try to understand how American systems work please.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by ObafemiAwoIowo: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Lets make a healthy discussion and and I will tell you why Buhari is better than Trump
brethren
can you see the type of person you're arguing with
someone that is comparing the worst president since mankind to the best president of United States ever

and you guys are stil arguing grin
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by AllenSpencer: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
[s][/s]
Trump will win
nothing you can do
US citizens want Trump
the world needs Trump
if you have history of supporting criminals and terrorists like buhari and Uzodinma
then supporting terrorist democrats is no news

Trump will return in November
you said worse during his impeachment
he scaled through
Trump is God sent
God bless Potus
thunder scatter buhari
God punish Obama Biden and Pelosi.

it'll end in tears for them

You wont be voting so your judgement is inconsequential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by ObafemiAwoIowo: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

You wont be voting so your judgement is inconsequential
[/s]
Same goes to you
and the platform you're mudslinging Trump is irrelevant in US scheme of things
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by AllenSpencer: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
[s][/s]
Same goes to you
and the platform you're mudslinging Trump is irrelevant in US scheme of things

You have a right to your opinion.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by ObafemiAwoIowo: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Dont mind them. Its CNN that took his brains away

Or its CNN that made him an illiterate.

Trump stark illiteracy is buhari apex of intelligence

Buhari is a calamity and the worst president since mankind
that you support buhari, Uzodinma, Tinubu, etc makes all your opinion about Trump claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by ObafemiAwoIowo: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

You have a right to your opinion.
[/s]
shatap
Trump will win come November
he escaped the harlot Pelosi and terrorist democrats
he'll escape again
God bless Trump

Hypocrite
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by precious1967(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
democracy is working in america, a police officer insulting most powerful president in the world not in nigeria
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by AllenSpencer: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
calaway:

It is cmon knowledge that a slush fund of bail money for arrested thugs has been arranged by democrats.....support is agreement...... Before you ague note that PEACEFULL protesters are never arrested.

Now answer my question. What did trump say that was wrongly put?

Beer parlour news.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by AllenSpencer: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
beamtopola:

Houston is not a state oh, is a city. Claimed to know buy know nothing

grin grin grin

Dont mind them. Why you have to watch people you going into discussions with
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by ObafemiAwoIowo: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Beer parlour news.
while yours is authentic
typical terrorist buhari supporter
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Black lives matter
Let me reserve my comment undecided
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

grin grin grin

Dont mind them. Why you have to watch people you going into discussions with

grin
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by SamNaijaboy: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wrong! Only the City's Mayor can fire him. The police are created by city.
Houston's mayor is democratic not republican, so he is going to get away with it. If the mayor was republican, he's gone!

SweetCunt97:
America dey different. The federal government can't sack the police head, only the governor of that state can fire him. For Nigeria, there's no autonomy, they all tied to the center and hence can't even perform well.

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by SweetCunt97(f): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
SamNaijaboy:
Wrong! Only the City's Mayor can fire him. The police are created by city.
Houston's mayor is democratic not republican, so he is going to get away with it. If the mayor was republican, he's gone!

Yes I used Governor instead of Mayor. Thanks.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by SamNaijaboy: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
No worries. But wait, this your moniker is interesting grin

SweetCunt97:
Yes I used Governor instead of Mayor. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.