Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Dangers Of Drug Abuse - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Dangers Of Drug Abuse (247 Views)

Dangers Of Aiming Lasers (laser Pens) Against A Plane, Helicopter Or Drone / Pls What Are The Dangers Of Two Sitting.. Because Am Using Two Sitting / The Dangers And Evils Of Examination Malpractice On The Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Drug Abuse by ExamForum: 4:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Drug abuse has become a matter of constant discussion on the radio, television and in the daily newspapers recently. The menace of drug abuse in our country as reached a frightened proportion and it has pervaded every sector of our society. Drugs, which are made from medicinal substance formulated by pharmacists for the cure of people's ailments, is used wrongly and abused by people across the social strata. A lot of people just walk across to the nearby chemist to their houses to buy drugs which are not prescribed for them by a pharmacist or a doctor, thus abusing the drugs.

Visit www.examforum.com.ng for More Educational Items

There are lots of dangers in drug abuse. In fact, many families have endangered the live of their members through self medication. There are cases of many small children who lost their lives simply because their parent, out of ignorance, purchased drugs from chemists and even in the common markets without any doctor's prescription and administered such drugs on their children.

Continue Reading:- https://www.examforum.com.ng/2020/05/the-dangers-of-drug-abuse.html?m=1
Re: The Dangers Of Drug Abuse by damayfoli: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Getting rid of withdrawal symptoms can take up to two weeks, and getting rid of drug addiction is a long process. The main thing in this matter is that the patient is aware of his problem and agrees with it. It didn't work out for me and I ended up in rehabr.com. I am glad that I was lucky to get there, now I am undergoing intensive treatment and I am getting better.

(1) (Reply)

Covid19: Ae-funai Records Another Mile-post As She Produces 3d Face Mask. / How To Avoid Being Raped / Reasons One Can Be Denied NYSC Certifcate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.