Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) (827 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by Ibehjohn66: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2020
The Leader of Ijaw ethnic group, Asari Dokubo has said that the only solution for the future and future of his his children is Biafra.

In a video monitored by odinceblog, Asari Dokubo slammed Enemies of Biafra, stating that those who do not support Biafra are traitors.

He said: “The only solution for the future is Biafra, If you are not in support of Biafra, you are the traitor, and the generation that are coming will split on your face, they will urinate and [b]Continue Reading...[/b]

Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 02, 2020
When account is getting low is when they remember and shout Biafra. Month don end, may be people are not paying up as expected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by livebyday(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Fake news the generate traffic

This forum needs traffic so when it's getting full you start to see the following posts

Advise needed : my wife slept with my father ,brother and cousin what do I do

Advise needed: how do I handle an abusive husband who raped our daughter and my sister too?

Advise needed : my girlfriend who dumped me ten times and left me.when I was poor wants to come back what do I do?

Advise needed: I want to sleep.with my boss but this is my first job what do I do?

Advise needed: I saw my brothers wife sleep with our cousin and landlord plus his son do I tell my brother ?

Advise needed: my friends girlfriend or my bosses wife loves me do I love her back even though I am a saint who never thinks badly I still need your advise

Rubbish
And the annoying thing is all these are fake made up.posts to create traffic , check the accounts are always just created

Smh
Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by Okoroawusa: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2020
This was before the #20 million saga scattered him n his friend the albino
Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by livebyday(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2020
post=90224994:

You keep abusing and accusing Nairaland moderators of being the author of different family stories we enjoy here on a daily basis, and that they create multiple accounts to post such stories
If it is that easy to write stories, why not go and create your own forum now.
Dem force you come or stay here?
LivebyNight, Enemy of Progress.
Chief Hypocrite.
Shame!

Are you done ?

I never said it's moderators and I suggest you stop pretending to be a moderator , you are not!

I believe members write these threads

You need to work on your reading and comprehension

If you need a hobby, get a job , real one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by Akpaamunsi: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2020
livebyday:

Are you done ?

I never said it's moderators and I suggest you stop pretending to be a moderator , you are not!

I believe members write these threads

You need to work on your reading and comprehension

If you need a hobby, get a job , real one

Is selling rotten poisonous meat as suya not a job Am confused undecided
Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Lol grin cheesy wink, Asari ooooo.

Wailers are liars.

Asari, stop wailing.

Asari for Biafra.

Biafra for Asari.

See teeth of wailing zombies Dokubos grin.

Teeth of lamentationsgrin grin

Wailing Asari liar dey shalaye die!

Na one by one enemies of Naija go quench patapata.
Asaris, Una neva see chomtin, losers. grin

Asariiiii oooooooo.......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
When account is getting low is when they remember and shout Biafra. Month don end, may be people are not paying up as expected.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by Afamed: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Asari needs another N200m. He needs to sweet talk the IPOB. Just tell them,what they want to hear, and they will open Ochanja market for you to carry what ever you like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by Afamed: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
You sabi the code wellllaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2020
Afamed:
Asari needs another N200m. He needs to sweet talk the IPOB. Just tell them,what they want to hear, and they will open Ochanja market for you to carry what ever you like.
Hehehehe grin cheesy.
Chairman don finish matter.

You Kuku break d table patapata mehn! cheesy wink grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by DriggityDre: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
post=90225434:
Lol grin cheesy wink, Asari ooooo.

Wailers are liars.

Asari, stop wailing.

Asari for Biafra.

Biafra for Asari.

See teeth of wailing zombies Dokubos grin.

Teeth of lamentationsgrin grin

Wailing Asari liar dey shalaye die!

Na one by one enemies of Naija go quench patapata.
Asaris, Una neva see chomtin, losers. grin

Asariiiii oooooooo.......
Lwkm grin grin
You no serious.

Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by ThatFairGuy: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
I'm liking the gbas gbos above me cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by Balogunodua(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy very soon Asari and cloned Cownu will shake hands and the scam of Ipob will kwantinue grin
Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by kuuljay(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2020
So the guy collect 20m true true,but for which project na,
Re: The Only Solution For The Future Is Biafra – Asari Dokubo (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2020
Destroy the pipelines and all this pretend country would end

(1) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela's Daughter, Zindzi Dies At 59 / JEAN-BEDEL BOKASSA; The Craziest Dictator You've Never Heard Of / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.