Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo (825 Views)

Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by StagethemTVee: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has said pastors who still want churches to remain closed are agents of the devil.

He said some pastors were angry that he said churches should be re-opened.

“But they are too diplomatic than spiritual, so they just keep losing ground to the devil! Some Pastors who were angry that I said Churches should be opened and we are praying that Churches must be opened.

“Now, ask them: “Do you want Churches to remain closed?” They will just be looking at you. Do you want Churches to remain closed? because I know you are a celebrated Pastor.

“Do you want Churches to remain closed? Then you are an agent of the devil. If your children scatter around and you can’t see them; they now say when do you want them to come back? You now say, “anytime”, then you are a witch.

Source : https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/14998-pastors-who-want-churches-to-remain-closed-are-agents-of-the-devil-oyedepo/post

1 Like

Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by Righteousness89(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2020
The Church of JESUS CHRIST is needed now Much more than Ever...

We are very close to the time when full blown Lawlessness may spread across the Nations of the World..

There is No More Time!

The Church is Needed now to Prepare Souls for The Rapture..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2020
you should be concerned about the safety of your so-called children first.

government has already lifted restriction on place of worship but you should not pack people like ice fish into your auditorium.

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by BackllGodNaija: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2020
It's not about people going back to "church" but back to "God".

The churches might be closed but God's House/Kingdom is always open.

Someone can be in the church but not in God's House/Kingdom and vice versa.

The most important thing is for people to be in God's House/Kingdom, not church.

The real "agents of the devil" are those who don't care about people being or entering inside God's House/Kingdom, but just their own church buildings.

God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by petra1(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2020
He's right . They betray the body of christ for cheap popularity

Matthew 24:10
. . .And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another . . .

1 Like

Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2020
It's Well.

Read my signature
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by OnPointMan(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Only God knows his true people

check my signature ladies and gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by donnie(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Social distancing is no longer trending in the US as protests have stolen the show.

Rather than seek to know what YAH is saying and doing, because he certainly ordered these things to befall the earth, again we blame Satan.

Unfortunately, the Christian church hasn't learnt yet.

Let's wait for round two.
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has said pastors who still want churches to remain closed are agents of the devil.

He said some pastors were angry that he said churches should be re-opened.

“But they are too diplomatic than spiritual, so they just keep losing ground to the devil! Some Pastors who were angry that I said Churches should be opened and we are praying that Churches must be opened.

“Now, ask them: “Do you want Churches to remain closed?” They will just be looking at you. Do you want Churches to remain closed? because I know you are a celebrated Pastor.

“Do you want Churches to remain closed? Then you are an agent of the devil. If your children scatter around and you can’t see them; they now say when do you want them to come back? You now say, “anytime”, then you are a witch.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11638752_fbimg15899780616065180_jpeg9f589451ed730414f175f352810765f5
Was it not a so called church that a young lady, Vera Uwaila RIP, took refuge in because church is meant to be a safe haven and so she went in there, the church building, to study, only to be subjected to a suspected rape and grievous body harm that she later on died from the injuries inflicted upon her, hmm?

Righteousness89:

We are very close to the time when full blown Lawlessness may spread across the Nations of the World..

There is No More Time!

The Church is Needed now to Prepare Souls for The Rapture...
What you think/thought "for The Rapture..." is, is not rapture about a transportation of believers into heaven at the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ et cetera nature or kind that you've learned and/or was taught

Lostz:

government has already lifted restriction on place of worship but you should not pack people like ice fish into your auditorium.
Gbam.

BackllGodNaija:
It's not about people going back to "church" but back to God.

The most important thing is for people to be in God's House/Kingdom, not church

The real "agents of the devil" are those who don't care about people being or entering inside God's House/Kingdom, but just their own church buildings.

God Bless Nigeria
Gbam

petra1:
He's right . They betray the body of christ for cheap popularity

Matthew 24:10
. . .And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another . . .
Smh.

RiyadhGoddess:
It's Well.
Amen

OnPointMan:
Only God knows His true people
Not everyone who followed Jesus Christ was a disciple

donnie:
Social distancing is no longer trending in the US as protests have stolen the show.
Rather than seek to know what YAH is saying and doing, because he certainly ordered these things to befall the earth, again we blame Satan.
Unfortunately, the Christian church hasn't learnt yet.

Let's wait for round two.
"28‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.
So the servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’
29‘No,’ he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them.
30Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters:
First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned;
then gather the wheat into my barn.
"
- Matthew 13:28-30
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by jaytee01(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
The truth of the matter is that most pastors are keenly aware that the brainwashing of their flock wears off with the passage of time, thus their tricks to keep them occupied on most days of the week with useless programmes. You can then imagine their horror of an extended , enforced lockdown.

Many pastors who were noted for laying claim to incredible miracles were nowhere to be found when COVID-19 rolled around. When the challenge became too much, the scammers claimed that they had healed people online and left the physical specimens we could see to verify.

Rubbish.....any pastor who is more anxious to open his church at the expense of the health of his flock is a FRAUDSTER!

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by donnie(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"28‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.
So the servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’
29‘No,’ he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them.
30Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters:
First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned;
then gather the wheat into my barn.
"
- Matthew 13:28-30

This here is not a situation of Satan fighting YAH as Christians like to assume because even devils serve the purpose of YAH when it comes to ISRAEL's chastisement.

This is the hand of YAH revealed as ISRAEL's redemption approaches. These are warning signs that YISOLELE (ISRAEL) might awake and REPENT. Christians will either believe this truth or be forced to accept it eventually.

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
donnie:
This here is not a situation of Satan fighting YAH as Christians like to assume because even devils serve the purpose of YAH when it comes to ISRAEL's chastisement.

This is the hand of YAH revealed as ISRAEL's redemption approaches. These are warning signs that YISOLELE (ISRAEL) might awake and REPENT. Christians will either believe this truth or be forced to accept it eventually.

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
"18Therefore the Lord was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of His sight:
there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.
20 And the Lord rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them,
and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until He had cast them out of His sight
"
- 2 Kings 17:18,20

"Surely, as a wife treacherously departs from her husband,
So have you dealt treacherously with Me, O house of Israel,” says the LORD.
"
- Jeremiah 3:20

"For the house of Israel
and the house of Judah have been utterly unfaithful to Me,” declares the LORD.
"
- Jeremiah 5:11

"Behold, I am coming soon!
My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what he has done.
"
- Revelation 22:12

I am not sure why your fixation is on Christians, when Matthew 13:28-30, is merely saying, let each be, let each continue to do what each is best at doing, if its being bad, so be it. If its being good, equally so be it. All this because pulling out the weeds, might inadvertently cause the wheat to be uprooted, so, the Farmer says, let both grow together until the harvest.

Praise YAH. Alleluia. Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by donnie(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"

I am not sure why your fixation is on Christians, when Matthew 13:28-30, is merely saying, let each be, let each continue to do what each is best at doing, if its being bad, so be it. If its being good, equally so be it. All this because pulling out the weeds, might inadvertently cause the wheat to be uprooted, so, the Farmer says, let both grow together until the harvest.

Praise YAH. Alleluia. Jesus is coming soon.

My fixation is on Israelites regardless of where they may be found. Incidentally, many are in Christianity.

The children of ISRAEL are not the weeds... they are the wheat. The children whom Satan planted in the earth are the weeds.

Israel should not be yoked together with the weeds, lest at the end, they be gathered up along with the weeds and burnt like in Mathew 13:30.
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
donnie:
My fixation is on Israelites regardless of where they may be found. Incidentally, many are in Christianity.

The children of ISRAEL are not the weeds... they are the wheat. The children whom Satan planted in the earth are the weeds.

Israel should not be yoked together with the weeds, lest at the end, they be gathered up along with the weeds and burnt like in Mathew 13:30.
"And through your offspring all nations of the earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”"
- Genesis 22:18

"Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth,
and you will spread out to the west and east and north and south.
All the families of the earth will be blessed through you and your offspring
"
- Genesis 28:14

The Gospel is for the whole wide world not just Israel/the Israelites
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by donnie(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"And through your offspring all nations of the earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”"
- Genesis 22:18

"Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth,
and you will spread out to the west and east and north and south.
All the families of the earth will be blessed through you and your offspring
"
- Genesis 28:14

The Gospel is for the whole wide world not just Israel/the Israelites

Nope it is for ISRAEL. Then Israel can be a light to the nations thereby extending the blessing. But instead, the nations have conspired to destroy Israel and erase his memory from the earth. But according to the scriptures, they failed!

By the way, the only African Americans angrily protesting on the streets now are the blind ones who are not in touch with the TRUTH of their identity as YAHUNDE (JUDAH). Thanks to Christianity that fooled us into believing that the world through the gospel is one big melting pot for both Israelites and gentiles to live as one.

The woke Israelites have been protesting ever since. And the real protest is not that thing they are doing. Why do all that and later go and patronize their pork, sea food, fake hair, cocaine, bleaching creams etc. You break shops and later go bow down to white Jesus, who is fooling who?

We who were already awake to the truth of our identity as Israel and of our affliction in the hand of our enemies, are not surprised at all. And like I said, there is more to come... these are warning signs.
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
donnie:
Nope it is for ISRAEL. Then Israel can be a light to the nations thereby extending the blessing.
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another,
even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

- John 13:34

Israel, can be a light to the nations thereby extending the blessing, by obeying the 11th commandment as given by Yahushua Ha Mashiach clearly seen in John 13:34 above. C'mon nah, Mr d, the Gospel cannot exclusively be only for Israel/the Israelites.

donnie:
... But instead, the nations have conspired to destroy Israel and erase his memory from the earth. But according to the scriptures, they failed!
"So you actually admit that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets!"
- Matthew 23:31

C'mon now, please don't be conservative with the truth. Israel, by her own doing, destroyed herself. God begged Israel stay, He literally was crawling over broken bottles, as He grovelled to Israel. He sent prophets to her, but what did she do. Israel and her sister, they killed the prophets.

donnie:
By the way, the only African Americans angrily protesting on the streets now are the blind ones who are not in touch with the TRUTH of their identity as YAHUNDE (JUDAH). Thanks to Christianity that fooled us into believing that the world through the gospel is one big melting pot for both Israelites and gentiles to live as one.
C'mon nah, Mr d, are you saying that in light of evidences of Yahushua Ha Mashiach, first sent out His inner caucus 12 disciples, saying: "Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans" (i.e. in Matthew 10:5-15, Luke 9:1-6 or Mark 6:7-13) and then a few days later on, when the time was ripe, He switched gear and opened the floodgate, to the Gentiles and Samaritans, when He here then, appointed 70-72 other disciples and sent them two by two ahead of Him to every town and place He was about to visit (i.e. Luke 10:1-20) that Gospel is not for all and sundry ni? You surely are not saying YAH's plan of salvation of souls, the redemption of souls and the reconciliation back to Him is for Israel/the Israelites exclusively, are you?

Baba d, note that, before the arrival of Constantine Christianity, the Israelites and others, have been romanticising with animism, Babylon mythology, Mesopotamia occult influences, ancestral worships, idolatry, spiritism et cetera

donnie:
The woke Israelites have been protesting ever since. And the real protest is not that thing they are doing. Why do all that and later go and patronize their pork, sea food, fake hair, cocaine, bleaching creams etc. You break shops and later go bow down to white Jesus, who is fooling who?
No one would in their right sense would ever approve of vandalism, thievery, thuggery, participation in civil unrest that involves damage to property and injury to or killing of other people.

donnie:
We who were already awake to the truth of our identity as Israel and of our affliction in the hand of our enemies, are not surprised at all.
Who are the enemies? What do these enemies look like? What's their face like or names?

donnie:
And like I said, there is more to come...
More to come of what?

donnie:
these are warning signs.
These are warning signs of what?
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lostz:

See you. Your guesses are wrong.
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by YorubaKinging: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lol,

Your posts are always funny

Righteousness89:

There is No More Time!

The Church is Needed now to Prepare Souls for The Rapture..

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by donnie(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Who are the enemies? What do these enemies look like? What's their face like or names?

Psalms 83:2-7
[2]For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
[5]For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
[6]The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
[7]Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

There they are listed.
EDOM is ESAU/ROME/USA/white Jews/White man. ISHMAEL are the Arabs (black Arabs)/ Muslim Jihadists and the list goes on.
They are in agreement for Israel's perpetual subjugation. That's the truth... I'm an Israelite, we take the scriptures literarily, most of the time.
And I refuse to believe lies.

MuttleyLaff:
More to come of what?

These are warning signs of what?

Sincerely, this is not the time for meaningless arguments, YAH will answer those questions himself.
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by donnie(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Lol,

Your posts are always funny

I tell you grin... the work that they failed to do ever since.
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
It's not about people going back to "church" but back to "God".
The most important thing is for people to be in God's House/Kingdom, not church.
God Bless Nigeria
smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2020
donnie:
Psalms 83:2-7
[2]For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
[5]For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
[6]The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
[7]Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

There they are listed.
EDOM is ESAU/ROME/USA/white Jews/White man
I feel you Baba d, but I am sure, you know say pesin dey see road, even when pesin dey cry Mr d.
So this is it, if Israelites are black, thats taking it like that, for the sake of this matured discussion here, please how is the connect, that Esau is white, and Jacob/Israel his twin brother is black? How is the explanation for this?

donnie:
ISHMAEL are the Arabs (black Arabs)/Muslim Jihadists and the list goes on.
You seem here to give room to the idea that Arabs can be skin complexions other than black skinned, possibly white skinned and olive skinned (i.e. a middle between black and white skinned)

donnie:
They are in agreement for Israel's perpetual subjugation. That's the truth... I'm an Israelite, we take the scriptures literarily, most of the time.
And I refuse to believe lies.
Werent these self inflicted and/or self-induced ni?

Abraham, with his self-defeating behavior with Hagar, was the architect of the ISHMAEL scourge and Jacob/Israel, with his cunning cunning man behaviour in cahoots with his mom, Rachel, was the architect of the ESAU/EDOM scourge.

This is just a matter of, you reap what you sow nah. It is has been like this from the beginning, talking of Eden, here. The genesis of subjugation, started after eating of the TKGE.

The seemingly perpetual subjugation of Israel, is only for the duration of the times allowed for the nations to do this are over (i.e. Luke 21:24). He who watches over Israel neither slumber nor sleep (i.e. Psalm 121:4)

donnie:
Sincerely, this is not the time for meaningless arguments
Sincerely and seriously speaking, any thought that believes that, it is meaningless arguments engagement, in asking you, simple, easy, direct and straightforward questions, don't know what they are talking of.

Do not fear simple easy, direct and straightforward questions, don't be afraid of answering any those two questions, but fear sidestepping them. Be afraid of not answering the questions. There is no better time than now, for you answering questions put at you. Minds, are formed from asking questions and minds equally, are made up, as a result of answered questions

donnie:
YAH will answer those questions himself.
Why when asked, are you being very defensive about your saying "More to come of what" and also being secretive over further saying "these are warning signs" hmm?
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
jaytee01:
The truth of the matter is that most pastors are keenly aware that the brainwashing of their flock wears off with the passage of time, thus their tricks to keep them occupied on most days of the week with useless programmes. You can then imagine their horror of an extended , enforced lockdown.

Many pastors who were noted for laying claim to incredible miracles were nowhere to be found when COVID-19 rolled around. When the challenge became too much, the scammers claimed that they had healed people online and left the physical specimens we could see to verify.

Rubbish.....any pastor who is more anxious to open his church at the expense of the health of his flock is a FRAUDSTER!
grin

(1) (Reply)

Are Pastors' Wives Pastors? / Please Does God Also Care For The Orphans?...my Story! / Did You Know THE THREE MUSKETEERS Was Written By A Black Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.