Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

How To Add Your Wordpress Site To Google Search - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Your Wordpress Site To Google Search (348 Views)

Tips On How To Add Your Blog Site To Opera Mini News... / How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. / Make Your Wordpress Site Look Like Nairaland... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Your Wordpress Site To Google Search by 01Decent(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Making your website appears and rank better in google search engine is one of the dream of every site owners who wished to see his/her organic traffic increased.
In this article, I’ll be showing you step by step how to effectively add your site to Google search console.

What is Google search console?

Google Search Console is a free tool offered by Google to help website owners monitor their website’s presence in Google search results.
It helps you monitor your site performance in google search, notify you of any page error and security related issues so you can spot and fix them right away.

How can I add my site to Google search console?
To add your site to Google search console, careful follow the steps outlined below:

Read details here: https://www.thedecentworld.com/how-to-add-your-wordpress-site-to-google-search-console-beginners-guide/

1 Like

Re: How To Add Your Wordpress Site To Google Search by DeejayTeeno(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2020
NexT Time? PasTe the deTaiLs here! DaTa no dHey to open LinK!!v shocked angry

(1) (Reply)

Online Content Creation In Business Master Class. / Web Developer Needed In Portharcourt / Old Ebay, Facebook And Instagram Account Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.