Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Wife Of Derek Chauvin Says In Divorce Filing She Wants To Change Her Name - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Derek Chauvin Says In Divorce Filing She Wants To Change Her Name (312 Views)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Derek Chauvin Says In Divorce Filing She Wants To Change Her Name by Ukpaka: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Wife of Derek Chauvin says in divorce filing she wants to change her name
https://247ureports.com/2020/06/wife-of-derek-chauvin-says-in-divorce-filing-she-wants-to-change-her-name/
-
The eight-page divorce petition, which was made public on Monday, revealed few details of the union, beyond basic language that “there has been an irretrievable breakdown of the marriage relationship of the parties within the definition of” Minnesota statutes.

Chauvin also told the court she plans to change her name. Kellie Chauvin didn’t reveal what name she plans to use but has previously been known as Kellie May Thao and Kellie May Xiong, court papers said.
Re: Wife Of Derek Chauvin Says In Divorce Filing She Wants To Change Her Name by Davash222(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2020
I have mixed feelings reading this... But, let me keep quiet first.
Re: Wife Of Derek Chauvin Says In Divorce Filing She Wants To Change Her Name by donbachi(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Davash222:
I have mixed feelings reading this... But, let me keep quiet first.
make she kukuma change her nationality join.
Re: Wife Of Derek Chauvin Says In Divorce Filing She Wants To Change Her Name by Mayng01(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
So unfortunate! Chauvin, will not last, the whole world has turned against him. It’s either he died of sucide or heart attack. Please, let’s always think before we act.

(1) (Reply)

Arson / Police And Many People Killed In Kogi Bank Robbery Attack / Anambra Community Protests Abduction Of Chimamanda Adichie's Kinsman By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.