Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri (5225 Views)

Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by majamajic(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2020
That year in owerri , FUTo get sweet girls die ,
I believe in ground pics , let all drones come down pls
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by DenreleDave(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Kseafresh:
Op u are criminal,
I know i shouldn't do this but am a Futo student and some of the pictures up there don't belong to Futo..Fear God
And why is Akaji Esther Pics Everywhere!?

I repeat I repeat

Jman24 has been busted.

I repeat, Jman24 has been busted gringringrin
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by DenreleDave(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Jman24:
Some years back
Futo have been busted
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by ODJ124(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2020
well.. not that beautiful the only beautiful creature I see are there Girls... For the boys...me I no wan talk anything
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2020
christejames:
FUTO make sense ooo!
Didn't know she has such buildings although architecturally bland.
But that school no get girls, why?
only rugged and cerebral girls study technological courses
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

I repeat I repeat

Jman24 has been busted.

I repeat, Jman24 has been busted gringringrin

How?
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
A drone view will be more beautiful than what you see currently.. just keeping it real
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Simeonjoe1: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Op dey Don nab you o say you won scam us with fake pictures
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by sodiqapril(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
The OP is a clown..son of those images are from futa
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
The school fine oooo. My guy dey school sha and their delapidated hostels and archaic buildings. Sha the building has nothing with knowledge or Outstanding students
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
sodiqapril:
The OP is a clown..son of those images are from futa

Point it out, be specific
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
I throw a challenge
Let all drone pics come down
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Let me see the front view of your lecture rooms
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Nickshrapnel: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
What is this man thinking about grin

4 Likes

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by rtdCivilservant: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
He couldn't write anything nor see who to copy from.

1 Like

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=Nickshrapnel post=90231329]What is this man thinking about grin[/quote

Hahahaha. Weather affected signals
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by oyatz(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
christejames:
FUTO make sense ooo!

Didn't know she has such buildings although architecturally bland.

But that school no get girls, why?

The university is only for boys.
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Kolossus20(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
OP, don't mislead people. I can see FUTA auditorium building and FUTA library pictures there... Only God knows how many FUTMinna pictures you uploaded.
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Kolossus20(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jman24:
Ground shots cont...
OP, this last photo is FUTA auditorium building (2500 capacity)
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Kolossus20(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jman24:
Various departments..
OP the last building is FUTA school of Earth and minerals science building...
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Kolossus20(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jman24:
I can't cover the whole campus so big..
OP this is FUTA library.
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by johnpablo541(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jman24:
Various departments..

The last pic with the inscription "School of Earth and Mineral Science" is FUTA Akure
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
I tired... .

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by seanwilliam(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
What is this nitori oloun? Stop distracting Nigeria with this na.. no be my force... every object in that pics look below below average even the people look malnourished
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by triple996(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
did anyone noticed that almost all Nigeria universities are good in infranstructure by not that good in terms of quality education??
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by div111(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Those saying that that's the image of futa should stfu. I'm a Futo student and that's Futo 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
FUTO is like a BARBING SALON
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
triple996:
did anyone noticed that almost all Nigeria universities are good in infranstructure by not that good in terms of quality education??
You call those stuffs infrastructure, for an OIL PRODUCING country....
Don't be surprised to see what RWANDA would have put up..... as infrastructure...
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by ENGINER(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Fikayo106:
Why am I seeing Futminna butterfly building here?
Even me o
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by OmoDavido(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Wetin baba jack no come out

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by NumuSings(f): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hi dear. Thank you for voting for Numu Sings. But the competition only allows love reactions. Could you please help us and change your like reaction to love? Thank you so very much. We appreciate you.

This is the link

https://www./1112846675750766/permalink/1154315924937174/?app=fbl

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Zaheertyler(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kolossus20:
OP, don't mislead people. I can see FUTA auditorium building and FUTA library pictures there... Only God knows how many FUTMinna pictures you uploaded.
It's just one picture that is not futo there and it's the ugliest...
Prolly a mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Reveals When Universities Will Reopen / Project Topics And Materials In Business Administration / Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.