Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Interesting Facts About Founder Of Oduduwa University. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interesting Facts About Founder Of Oduduwa University. (554 Views)

OpenAI Co-Founder, Greg Brockman, Resigns / Meet Emem Thomas, The Founder Of A Female Bouncers Group In Akwa-ibom / Ebun Okubanjo, Bento Africa's Founder Accused Of Work Place Bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Facts About Founder Of Oduduwa University. by packagerz: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2020
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DR RAMON ADEDOYIN..

In an interview... He says....

I was already a Multi-billioniare at the age of 55yrs..

Here is what I learned..

In the late 2000,i have build 4-5 institutions, hotels and other chains of businesses..

I made some numbers of billions of naira, I never really figured out exactly how much it was but I think it might have been around 450billion. I know that my adjusted gross income at least one year was about 125billion Naira.

I am wealthier than ever, here's how I succeeded by following the path of least resistance I achieve my goals daily.

Truly money doesn't make you happy and it doesn't give you content either.

I remember getting to the end of a particularly challenging but satisfying project, putting my feet up on my desk, taking a deep breath and realizing that I had it all. I rather prefer giving out and putting smile on people's faces give me more joy than anything.

My hard work produced the first polytechnic in Nigeria late 90s,today which I renamed The polythenic of ife.
Then, I have a better picture of the future of education and that is how I laid the foundation of oduduwa university,ipetumodu.ile-ife.osun

My life is very simple and perfect but am blessed with quality vision of better education.

I remember then when I use to drive a white Mercedes Benz even with millions and billions in my custody.

Today Allah's grace help me achieved alots.

Many asked if I often sleep?. Yes I do sleep for 3-4hours..because I use my expensive time to "read and think".

"I read and I think"...

It Is the development and drive that I have contributed for my community that made the late ooni of ife.. Oba Okunade Sijuade ..olubuse 11 to have son's interest in me...

The love His imperial majesty.. Ooni of ife. Late oba okunade sijuade. Olubuse11 has for me made him choosed me as the next ooni of ife when ever he joins his ancestors. But today politics has taken over our traditional seat of afiobaje.. (the king's maker).

I am not surprise of where I am today, I would have been surprised if am not in that position today because I have walked a long walk..

I see giving as my passion and lifestyle.. Today my charity organization is giving, helping, leading and supporting..

I used to believe that people were inherently reasonable and good.
This process taught me that I should not assume that people can be relied upon or that other people will necessarily receive from me in the same way I give out.

I learned another big lesson from this...

I now never help people who don't ask me for help and even then I only help them to the extent that they don't ask. I also look for ways that I can help that won't compromise my own position and that required the least outlay of my money, things and effort

I have successfully build the following institutions and organizations from grass to grace..

Oduduwa University,Nig.

The polytechnic, Ile-ife.

Our Saviors University of America,DE USA�

Oduduwa Polytechnic Lagos.

Unique citizens(university) college,Ghana.

Our Savior tours&visitors company of America,New York.�

Hilton hotels Ltd (lagos&osun).

Our Savior university properties LLC, USA. �

Ray Power guards Ltd.(osun, Lagos, Abuja).

Famf bank Ltd(first access microfinance bank).

Beta foundation GTE Ltd ,(net worth 520 billion).

Re: Interesting Facts About Founder Of Oduduwa University. by illicit(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Baba Oloye, Do giveaway. I loyal o
Re: Interesting Facts About Founder Of Oduduwa University. by Kokoboss: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Egbon I hail. Respect
Re: Interesting Facts About Founder Of Oduduwa University. by packagerz: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
illicit:
Baba Oloye, Do giveaway. I loyal o

Next week... Do email us. Deepackagerz@yahoo.com
Re: Interesting Facts About Founder Of Oduduwa University. by illicit(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
packagerz:

Next week... Do email us. Deepackagerz@yahoo.com

Sakamanje....
Re: Interesting Facts About Founder Of Oduduwa University. by Naomi56: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Please i will like to know more about the Odududwa university scholarship,how to apply,the criteria and how long it well take.
illicit:

Done already.... I am on your WhatsApp too
Re: Interesting Facts About Founder Of Oduduwa University. by Naomi56: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello good evening,I'm will really like to attend OUI but i don't have the funds to do so and i will like to apply for a scholarship there but i don't how know the criteria and how long it takes to get one.
Re: Interesting Facts About Founder Of Oduduwa University. by illicit(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Make Money From Social Media In 2021 / Getting Started As A Motion Designer - 2021 / Canada Celebrates First Nigerian Police Officer, TEWOGBADE OJO In Ontario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.