Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) (45469 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

The protest has already been hijacked by criminals and political interest, right now you can't differentiate between peaceful freedom fighters and criminal thugs, everything has been mixed together, so I urge Mr Trump to as a matter of national crises and emergency invoke a presidential Emergency act to over-rule the power of state governors and mayor's....... These governors and mayor's are trying so hard to undermine his administration,. just as they did during covid19 crises........ They are publicly encouraging mass looting and vandalism.........state police should immediately be taken off the street and replaced with the US national arm forces, State of emergency should be declared for a week........ Nobody should be found on street, government should established control over the country, ........ The same governors,mayor's and the media that are encouraging public vandalism and opposing Mr President national action will be the same people that will criticized Mr President for not protecting public lives and properties of U.S citizens when this riot get out of hand.
Which ever way Trump should know that he will still be criticized; ......if he fail to act and allow everything to the state governors, he will be viewed as irresponsible and weak and allowing America to be destroy by terrorist....... But if he act, using military to bring the situation under control (which will safe U.S from collapse and civil unrest) he will also be viewed as a detector who imped on American right to protest.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

America racism problem is a systematic one, it is not based on a particular president..... Racism has infiltration the Constitution, police acts and other key institutions in the USA.
When the protesters shifted the blame from institutional failure to protect them (such as police act, Constitutional amendment and judicial baise) to Donald Trump speeches, I immediately know that the protest was quickly hijacked by Democrats..............., Obama was a black man and a good orator but more blacks were killed in his administration than any other president.
The problem is not the president but the system.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a the Tweeter owner, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential tweet or address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Tweeter would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... The tweeter owner would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
samincredible44:
they should keep protesting until our dumb leaders make stiffer laws on rape and pedophilia
Well said
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Say no to no....

Naija ladies, I feel you.

Justice must be served
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
#SayNoToRape

Its senseless of any man to forcufully have canal knowledge of a woman... If youre so Hot, why not masturbate your way out? Im sure masturbation isnt a crime anywhere.

#BackToBusiness ... We are buying Bitcoin in bulk and bits

Do you masturbate?
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Social media protest... anyways rape is evil.

#saynotorape
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tallesty1:
The sad truth is that this protest won't change anything. It's possible that a rapist is among those carrying banners upandan.

Rape is a crime just like armed robbery and, kidnapping etc and I don't see how posing with banners will change the mind of a rapist or kidnapper.

Our society is fvcked up and that's where the problem is. If you go to boarding schools, especially private ones and see what youths do with drugs, you will agree with me that things will actually get worse.

Most of our youths are cultists and they rape.

Secondly, a male child should be shown proper love and care while being raised. A lot of males are put into the street to fend for themselves at a very early age, those who went into apprenticeship saw hell in hands of their boss' ma'am.

These leaves them angry and frustrated with zero respect for women and they're always ready to attack.

Posing with banners will not last a week before dying down and everybody will forget what happened until another person is raped.

We need to find out what is really the problem and deal with it.

Not popular, but I concur.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Dandavido: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=powerfulguy post=90227020][/quote]

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
MansoryMX:
You call this protesting, I call it stupidity. Real protest is what you see on tv by Americans. Why didn’t they protest about the 74 people massacred in Southern Kaduna? Bunch of high service idiots
You are comparing Nigeria and America Have army handled you before. You know say buhari no mind na to just tell them to put you down. Besides remember the social distancing stuff.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Las las them go catch Mannabbqgrils
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
then make unah stop asking for money, with that rape will reduce drastically
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by tot(f): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
MansoryMX:
You call this protesting, I call it stupidity. Real protest is what you see on tv by Americans. Why didn’t they protest about the 74 people massacred in Southern Kaduna? Bunch of high service idiots

They have chosen to protest for this cause. What stops YOU from going out there and protesting about the massacre?

People will sit and be castigating the efforts of others when they themselves are doing nothing. Hypocrisy.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by skyp(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Copy copy.. We can never be real. Always copy everything from abroad and what ever that is not real can never be real. Until we begin to do things in our own with our own thinking is never going to work and it will still remain fake. This protest is fake, we are only doing it because we see what is happening in the US at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Sagay212: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
We need to have strict punishments for crimes. An established rape case with full investigation confirmed should make the rapist end in jail and remain a slave for life. Anybody who kills and rape should be killed.

Stop wasting govt money by keeping useless people in jail. How can you keep a killer and rapist is jail and be feeding them with tax payers money that is not enough. Rather than keep people in jail, use them for cheap labour in farms. They shouldn't just be useless. Anyone that tries to escape should be shot dead.
People should also begin to consider traditional judgments, carry the matter enter shrine make the rapist die sharply instead of wasting time waiting for investigation. Ogun or amadioha nor need investigation. Na straight to the point them go go.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by sowilli: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Seriously I don’t see this stop rape. These protests are not in any way going to stop rape. You want to stop rape, when you see rape, kill the rapist instantly. The truth is many of this rapist either do it because they know the law is weak and most times it’s always hard to prove in the case of adults. Other times it’s a case of mental problems. Do you address mental problems with protests?
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by pretyval: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
It is a Barbaric Act

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
I expected people, especially youths, thronging to House of Assembly... That's the very place the turning point will begin!!!

The fact that the lawmakers have even kept mute on this issue says a lot... I expect laws to be passed making rape punishable by very harsh measures.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
samincredible44:
they should keep protesting until our dumb leaders make stiffer laws on rape and pedophilia
The dumb leaders won’t na, have you forgotten they are rapist too. Have forgotten that kogi commissioner & the northern politicians who catch them young. May God help us.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Farki: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

It is not about the church setting.

One thing with life is that some things go viral and others don't. That is life.

If two couples share garri on their wedding days, the garri sharing of couple A may go viral while that of couple B may not.

Remember the Chibok girls kidnap. I am sure that not even Boko Haram expected the publicity and widespread condemnation that they got. Yet, they had done worse things before kidnapping the Chibok girls. They had even slaughtered secondary school boys in their dorms. Yet, the Chibok kidnap went viral even more than the slaughtering of the boys.

Because people latch on to crimes against young women and girls more than others.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Marv650(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gforce2015:

Do you masturbate?

Do you urinate?

Do you have sex?

How stupid can you be to ask me that question?

It was given as a last resort option for those who perpetrate the evil act of rate... So foe intellect, its clear but for slowpokes, they will ask me if i masturbate ...
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by sicily4u: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Why not rape her only and not kill her join
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Roon9(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tallesty1:
The sad truth is that this protest won't change anything. It's possible that a rapist is among those carrying banners upandan.

Rape is a crime just like armed robbery and, kidnapping etc and I don't see how posing with banners will change the mind of a rapist or kidnapper.

Our society is fvcked up and that's where the problem is. If you go to boarding schools, especially private ones and see what youths do with drugs, you will agree with me that things will actually get worse.

Most of our youths are cultists and they rape.

Secondly, a male child should be shown proper love and care while being raised. A lot of males are put into the street to fend for themselves at a very early age, those who went into apprenticeship saw hell in hands of their boss' ma'am.

These leaves them angry and frustrated with zero respect for women and they're always ready to attack.

Posing with banners will not last a week before dying down and everybody will forget what happened until another person is raped.

We need to find out what is really the problem and deal with it.

Its a start! Sometimes all that is needed is a voice.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Roon9(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Zico5:
I just don't know what someone could gain from rape. Even looking at it fellow human looking helpless and dejected should make ur manhood weak but reverse is the case. To be sincere, stiff penalty is needed for the rapists. Enough is enough. How will I be afraid anytime I send my daughter on an errand.

Its a mental case
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nigeria is gradually overtaking India in rape cases. Every rapists deserves prosecution and jail term. In the same vein, girls should know avoid some relationships that could lead to material desires and demands. Go into a relationship with the aim of building and growing together and to achieve a happy union and not to live off of a man's money and other things.

#NoJustificationForRape
#SayNoToRape

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Lightangel64: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Onyi22:
They should cut off their manhood

And they should put boiling water into your vaginas when you abort(kill) a baby, or sleep with a boy under 18, cause its also rape by law.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Lightangel64: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

It is not about the church setting.

One thing with life is that some things go viral and others don't. That is life.

If two couples share garri on their wedding days, the garri sharing of couple A may go viral while that of couple B may not.

Remember the Chibok girls kidnap. I am sure that not even Boko Haram expected the publicity and widespread condemnation that they got. Yet, they had done worse things before kidnapping the Chibok girls. They had even slaughtered secondary school boys in their dorms. Yet, the Chibok kidnap went viral even more than the slaughtering of the boys.

Ladies always play victims always saw they are abused, when worse things happen to guys
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Fear of GOD HAS Departed from Humans!

Wickedness has become a Norm..

As we say No to Rape , let's also say No to Abortion! Lesbianism, Gay, Prostitution, Murder, Suicide, Occultism, etc

The Fear of GOD Is what we need! Without That, Iniquity and Wickedness will keep Increasing..

thank God you didn't include Fornication , na there me and you for get problem this afternoon.

meanwhile, I support your input.

stay blessed, bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin / Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' / Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.