Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) (45474 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
tot:

They have chosen to protest for this cause. What stops YOU from going out there and protesting about the massacre?

People will sit and be castigating the efforts of others when they themselves are doing nothing. Hypocrisy.

Amadioha visit u there! Don’t ever in your miserable life quote me again.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
SegFault:

You are comparing Nigeria and America Have army handled you before. You know say buhari no mind na to just tell them to put you down. Besides remember the social distancing stuff.

Las las everyone is afraid for his/her dear life in this country Lolz cheesy
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by tot(f): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
MansoryMX:

Amadioha visit u there! Don’t ever in your miserable life quote me again.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
I remember the day I woke up to my female friend, whom I haven't agreed to date sucking my dick. It was the weird, sweet sensation that woke me up. #Say no to rape. #Women rapes men as well.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Zetty177x: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

America racism problem is a systematic one, it is not based on a particular president..... Racism has infiltration the Constitution, police acts and other key institutions in the USA.
When the protesters shifted the blame from institutional failure to protect them (such as police act, Constitutional amendment and judicial baise) to Donald Trump speeches, I immediately know that the protest was quickly hijacked by Democrats..............., Obama was a black man and a good orator but more blacks were killed in his administration than any other president.
The problem is not the president but the system.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a the Tweeter owner, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential tweet or address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Tweeter would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... The tweeter owner would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups

You said all..I wish I can like ur comment over and over
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by augustab(f): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Fear of GOD HAS Departed from Humans!

Wickedness has become a Norm..

As we say No to Rape , let's also say No to Abortion! Lesbianism, Gay, Prostitution, Murder, Suicide, Occultism, etc

The Fear of GOD Is what we need! Without That, Iniquity and Wickedness will keep Increasing..

You're obviously not very bright

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by AK481(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
A girl was murdered

But before murder , she was raped .

If murder carries a bigger penalty than rape, why are people not complaining she was murdered ?

Some people have cynical motives
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rape is nasty and should be discouraged at all costs.

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by tot(f): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
sircatherine45:

shut up, fool
your father is a rapist
idiot

you'll never have a good future if you keep talking s**t
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by HoliMaree: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tallesty1:
The sad truth is that this protest won't change anything. It's possible that a rapist is among those carrying banners upandan.

Rape is a crime just like armed robbery and, kidnapping etc and I don't see how posing with banners will change the mind of a rapist or kidnapper.

Our society is fvcked up and that's where the problem is. If you go to boarding schools, especially private ones and see what youths do with drugs, you will agree with me that things will actually get worse.

Most of our youths are cultists and they rape.

Secondly, a male child should be shown proper love and care while being raised. A lot of males are put into the street to fend for themselves at a very early age, those who went into apprenticeship saw hell in hands of their boss' ma'am.

These leaves them angry and frustrated with zero respect for women and they're always ready to attack.

Posing with banners will not last a week before dying down and everybody will forget what happened until another person is raped.

We need to find out what is really the problem and deal with it.

All these nonsense you wrote, if they make rapr punishable by death, you will know that cultist can hold body. Once they start killing rappists it will end

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by ovie8200: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Individuals holding signs in their room/house and you called it to protest. The poster needs a serious head check. They should go out and show the protest in a group. This is why Nigeria and Nigerian will always and will continue remain caword.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Fear of GOD HAS Departed from Humans!

Wickedness has become a Norm..

As we say No to Rape , let's also say No to Abortion! Lesbianism, Gay, Prostitution, Murder, Suicide, Occultism, etc

Genuie Fear of GOD Is what we need! Without That, Iniquity and Wickedness will keep Increasing..
leave prostitution out please. wink
infact we need more to satisfy ourselves.

Its difficult to know when a girl is playing hard to get, she wants you to work more
or she really means no.

but with prostitutes, you don't have to worry. you know what she wants and she knows what you want.

No feelings involved

#sayNOtoFEELINGS
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by dasparrow: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nigeria is fast taking over South Africa in becoming Africa's new rape capital. I am not surprised though. Many Nigerians stay raising children who grow up to be rapists, pedophiles, tribal bigots, internet scammers, armed robbers and the likes. So what else is new?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
is like you want me to take your IP to native doctor, right?
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by tot(f): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
sircatherine45:

is like you want me to take your IP to native doctor, right?
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by LordClem(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is very interesting. Do you mind being quoted in a news story? Please check your Twitter DM

Tallesty1:
The sad truth is that this protest won't change anything. It's possible that a rapist is among those carrying banners upandan.

Rape is a crime just like armed robbery and, kidnapping etc and I don't see how posing with banners will change the mind of a rapist or kidnapper.

Our society is fvcked up and that's where the problem is. If you go to boarding schools, especially private ones and see what youths do with drugs, you will agree with me that things will actually get worse.

Secondly, a male child should be shown proper love and care while being raised. A lot of males are put into the street to fend for themselves at a very early age, those who went into apprenticeship saw hell in hands of their boss' ma'am.

These leaves them angry and frustrated with zero respect for women and they're always ready to attack.

Posing with banners will not last a week before dying down and everybody will forget what happened until another person is raped.

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Proffdada: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
samincredible44:
they should keep protesting until our dumb leaders make stiffer laws on rape and pedophilia
same leaders that are raping the economy?
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tallesty1:

So what's the solution ? Keeping quite ? I need answers.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Mrcaregiver: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Until the country stops raping its citizens on a daily basis, I dont see this stopping soon
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Do you urinate?

Do you have sex?

How stupid can you be to ask me that question?

It was given as a last resort option for those who perpetrate the evil act of rate... So foe intellect, its clear but for slowpokes, they will ask me if i masturbate ...

Silence is the best answer for a FxxL like you.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Androidlic: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gforce2015:

Silence is the best answer for a FxxL like you.

Ode... But you can ask stupid questions on public forums
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Nostradamus: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Reports say they bashed her head with a fire extinguisher
Yet we have niggers excusing this crime.

If Floyd George was a Niggerian you wont hear anything
Instead Niggerians will try and justify the killing.

You will hear dumb nigger statements like

"He must have done something to them. Police cannot just kneel on your neck"

"Police are angry when you see them please roll on the ground and worship them"

and their favourite

"You dont argue with a man with a gun"

you're very right boss

Nigerians are a weird bunch!!

What annoyed me most was the fools at Victoria island who staged a protest for George Floyd's murder.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by delvzy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Organized peaceful rally should be put in place just to keep everyone abreast of what needs to be done to collectively say no to this and keep everything clean.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by mickelkingz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na for house una dey, dey protest
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
This Kogi State commissioner who raped a girl should be punished severely.

https://www.nairaland.com/5899071/update-kogi-state-commissioner-accused
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by 2kaythuks(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
The placards sha!
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 03, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Ode... But you can ask stupid questions on public forums

kai dan iska ne
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
The only protest I think is called for is that our lawmakers' salary and allowances be reduced or scrapped. They too should be on IPPIS. Then you will see a sane country
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
A failed nation with misplaced priorities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) / Bike Man Turns Bike To His Bed To Evade Getting Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.