Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,171 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? (1924 Views)

Can Southern Kaduna Join The South In Secession, We Are Not Same With Core North / Can Southern Nigeria Survive A Jihad ? / I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Benevento(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Not all igbos want Biafra majority prefer Restructuring because we love freedom and Nigeria system is very oppressive

But every Igbo man support Biafra somehow because we all have sensitive spot for the name Biafra especially this our Generation our parent took active part and tell us stories since childhood

But is Biafra what majority of igbos want in this 21st century NO!!
No one is oppressing Igbos.
Igbos have been enjoying since democracy, was there any claim of marginalization between 1999-2015?

Were you expecting Buhari to focus on your region despite not moving him? No

Oppression is when you play a vital role in election but got nothing after, Yorubas supported Jonathan, the fool didn't appreciate our support.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Our elders met him, still he didn't change.

Yorubas didn't wail online, we used our Arsenal to kick is stupid a55 out.

Why can't you guys do the same thing, instead of coming online to wail 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by jimyjames(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

You're taking your war to Lagos(Yoruba land) and you expect Yorubas to fold their arms?

Glad, ordinary Local hunters defeated your so called Biafra army... hahaha

Thousands of Yoruba soldiers were in Biafra fighting against Biafra, Biafra had every right to invade Yoruba land, and don't forget your own brother banjo led the Biafran troops to ore ,

Biafra's could have conquered Yoruba land , just that banjo betrayed them at ore, he secretly turned against Biafra's cause he knew they will conquer Yoruba land, thank God ojukwu executed him.

1 Like

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by manlawal(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
jimyjames:

I know why Yoruba's joined federal forces , cause they were scared of Biafra leaving them in Nigeria with their northern masters , awolowo told the northerners if they allow Biafra to break away from Nigeria, they the Yoruba's will be next , he was genuinely scared.
argue with so self
https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=qQZdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=FloNAAAAIBAJ&dq=lagos+bombed&pg=795,2201295&hl=en
You want to break away can't you go on your own why are you claiming the mid west and coming to west also , stay in your region and break to pieces if you like stop blaming other tribe for your misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by jimyjames(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
manlawal:
argue with so self
https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=qQZdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=FloNAAAAIBAJ&dq=lagos+bombed&pg=795,2201295&hl=en
You want to break away can't you go on your own why are you claiming the mid west and coming to west also , stay in your region and break to pieces if you like stop blaming other tribe for your misfortune.

Thousands of Yoruba soldiers were in Biafra fighting against Biafra even before Biafra thought of invading Yoruba land, what were Yoruba's doing in Biafra during that time?
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Whiteangel1234: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

No one is oppressing Igbos.
Igbos have been enjoying since democracy, was there any claim of marginalization between 1999-2015?

Were you expecting Buhari to focus on your region despite not moving him? No

Oppression is when you play a vital role in election but got nothing after, Yorubas supported Jonathan, the fool didn't appreciate our support.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Our elders met him, still he didn't change.

Yorubas didn't wail online, we used our Arsenal to kick is stupid a55 out.

Why can't you guys do the same thing, instead of coming online to wail 24/7.

Okay this thread was suppose to be about possibility of Southern Unity not about Igbos wailing

grin we are already use to Buhari marginalization since and will still vote against him massively if he contest again in 2023 . I will vote against Buhari even if he contest from his Grave

This post was a rejoiner to the NNPC loopside appointment which clearly show the north only care about themselves and use the South as a Conquered land .

We are use to Buhari no Igbo man expect anything from him
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Benevento(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
jimyjames:

Thousands of Yoruba soldiers were in Biafra fighting against Biafra, Biafra had every right to invade Yoruba land, and don't forget your own brother banjo led the Biafran troops to ore ,

Biafra's could have conquered Yoruba land , just that banjo betrayed them at ore, he secretly turned against Biafra's cause he knew they will conquer Yoruba land, thank God ojukwu executed him.
Can you listen to yourself?

Biafra had every right to invade Yoruba land but Yorubas don't have the same right to self defense?

To think the same Biafra army that got defeated by mere local hunters are the same one that will burn the zoo.

The zoo must burn, hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Finnese001: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
make we tell am
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by jimyjames(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Oga if you are exposed and travel outside and Beyond Onitsha head bridge you will know that a united West Africa is even what you should be agitating for but such unity must guarantee Freedom of the federating unity not repressive and Oppressive .

You wont be shouting Like this if you have investment outside the south East of Nigeria and have called it home for over 20 years

Africa , west Africa, and Nigeria is too divided by ethnicity to be united it will never happen, we don't belong together, the colonial masters forcefully united us.

You won't be crying over investments if you knew your investments will still be safe in Lagos if this country divides diplomatically
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by OBUKSBAYELSA: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
It's not possible, the semblance of unity we can achieve is at the regional or zonal level.
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Benevento(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Okay this thread was suppose to be about possibility of Southern Unity not about Igbos wailing

grin we are already use to Buhari marginalization since and will still vote against him massively if he contest again in 2023 . I will vote against Buhari even if he contest from his Grave

This post was a rejoiner to the NNPC loopside appointment which clearly show the north only care about themselves and use the South as a Conquered land .

We are use to Buhari no Igbo man expect anything from him
You see the issue of Tribalism, blame diversity instead.

If I were Buhari, I will favour omoluabis more... Buhari is even fair with is appointments.

Who should be blame for this diversity? It's definitely not the north, not the West.

But the one who supported succession clause!

The two things Ibos are crying for today is Succession and restructuring.
NIGERIA was practicing Regional govt untill a certain man centralised everything..... This is the definition of KARMA.

Yes, we have killed their leaders let's bring everything into one so that we can dominate them, we must dominate them(if you know what I mean)

Azikiwe, Ironsi and Nzeogwu didn't thing about the future, now the children are suffering from their fathers sin.

1 Like

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by mystery22: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Yes no tribe can actually break away from Nigeria alone even me as an Igbo man I dont want Biafra I want a loose Confederation like restructuring because I dont want to take visa to visit Lagos we will prosper better together but the North is treating the South like their Slaves and slaves of their children and generation unborn . South Sudan, South Korea all breakaway. Nigeria can do the same Southern Nigeria Republic operating as a loose Confederation a true freedom like we are before the white men came to join us in 1914
oboy you are not an Igbo man stop deceiving yourself,Yoruba boy like you...we don't want Yoruba let them form republic with the north they have betrayed us before and they will do it again...we want Biafra, simple....tell me what is in Lagos,we have beaches in bonny/opobo an igboland,
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by mystery22: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

You don't want visit Lagos with Visa?

Cc
Pazienza
Mrvitalis
Maestroferddi

What do you guys think about this?
that boy is a Yoruba boy,that's how they behave...
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by mystery22: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
manlawal:

Why are you disgracing yourself, what does it cost you to Google it and see why Yoruba join the federal forces?
oboy shut up,awolowo betrayed us first and biafrans were defending eastern region mainly don't come here talking crap...
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by jimyjames(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

Can you listen to yourself?

Biafra had every right to invade Yoruba land but Yorubas don't have the same right to self defense?

To think the same Biafra army that got defeated by mere local hunters are the same one that will burn the zoo.

The zoo must burn, hahaha.

You are dull my friend, right from the beginning of the war, Gowon united all the Nigerian federal troops including Yoruba soldiers, northerners, middle belt , they lunched attack on biafrans and were all in Biafran territory fighting biafrans , all Biafra did was fight in self defense, they were about capturing Enugu the capital of Biafra before, ojukwu sent banjo to march towards Lagos to distract the federal troop from capturing Enugu

Banjo betrayed biafrans at ore .
which hunters ? Are Yoruba's hunters ?

1 Like

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Caseless: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Yes but we need to find a common ground if possible the north are united by Islam

The Northern behave like an Army of Conquest and Nigeria is a conquered territory and we the south are slaves and a conquered people
you have deceived yourself that you have more people in the south than in the north. Again, middlebelt is part of the north and you lot should quit trying to divide the north because you lack unity in the south.
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Benevento(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
mystery22:
that boy is a Yoruba boy,that's how they behave...
He's not Yoruba.

Everyone cannot think the same way, you go still see the sensible ones.

The elites are not in support of your Dead Biafra (the governors, Billionaires)

It's only the jobless, hopeless and never do well that support this dead project.

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by jimyjames(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
manlawal:
Lagos was bombed 3 times by Biafra

Throw more light on this 3 times Biafra bombed Lagos, where and where did it happen, which year, and who led the attack?
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by manlawal(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
mystery22:
oboy shut up,awolowo betrayed us first and biafrans were defending eastern region mainly don't come here talking crap...
look at this ignoramus where did awolowo betrayed you? You are defending eastern region so what are you doing in mid west and also advancing to the west?
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Benevento(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
jimyjames:

You are dull my friend, right from the beginning of the war, Gowon united all the Nigerian federal troops including Yoruba soldiers, northerners, middle belt , they lunched attack on biafrans and were all in Biafran territory fighting biafrans , all Biafra did was fight in self defense, they were about capturing Enugu the capital of Biafra before, ojukwu sent banjo to march towards Lagos to distract the federal troop from capturing Enugu

Banjo betrayed biafrans at ore , which hunters ? Are Yoruba's hunters ?
You ain't making sense Mr.

You're fighting the central government not the Yorubas.

How do you expect them not to self defense, are you alright sir?

About one Victor banjo, that could be one of the lies we've been hearing?
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Yujin(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
mrvitalis:

U think army strength is by size ....northern GDP would be lucky to hit $100bn ..even 20 billion even ..when u compare Chad and Niger bother GDP are below 10 billion dollars ...less than imo state gdp ...imo state almost has same gdp and Chad and Niger combined

With effective taxing system ...north won't dare
Whiteangel1234 is not Igbo. Can't you see it clearly? Talking about visa to cross Niger bridge? Which Igbo man will talk like that?

1 Like

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by mystery22: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

He's not Yoruba.

It's only the jobless, hopeless and never do well that support this dead project.

Ogun state skull miner....afonja grandchild grin I am sure that's your first account...Yoruba people always ashamed about their tribe...Biafra is coming and you evils will be trapped in Nigeria cos of Yoruba Muslim who wouldn't let fulanis go...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Benevento(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
mystery22:
Was there any agreement between Biafra and Awolowo?
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Benevento(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
mystery22:
Ogun state skull miner....afonja grandchild grin I am sure that's your first account...Yoruba people always ashamed about their tribe...Biafra is coming and you evils will be trapped in Nigeria cos of Yoruba Muslim who wouldn't let fulanis go...
k
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by mystery22: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Yujin:

Whiteangel1234 is not Igbo. Can't you see it clearly? Talking about visa to cross Niger bridge? Which Igbo man will talk like that?
exactly, I notice it too,he is a pure Yoruba man....no be only visa to Lagos cheesy..the dirtiest city in the world

1 Like

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Justiceleague1: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Yes no tribe can actually break away from Nigeria alone even me as an Igbo man I dont want Biafra I want a loose Confederation like restructuring because I dont want to take visa to visit Lagos we will prosper better together but the North is treating the South like their Slaves and slaves of their children and generation unborn . South Sudan, South Korea all breakaway. Nigeria can do the same Southern Nigeria Republic operating as a loose Confederation a true freedom like we are before the white men came to join us in 1914

Your are the ones giving your tribe a bad name, what do you mean by "visa to come to Lagos?" Who's going to give you confederation in the zoo?

Mtcheeeeww
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by mystery22: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

Was there any agreement between Biafra and Awolowo?
if awolowo declared Yoruba republic,fulanis/British won't have defeated us....
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Benevento(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Asari Dokubo was even threatening them after collecting 20million from their contributions... hahaha.

Bunch of fools.

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Justiceleague1: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Asari Dokubo was even threatening them after collecting 20million from their contributions... hahaha.

Bunch of fools.
Benevento:

He's not Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by mystery22: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Your are the ones giving your tribe a bad name, what do you mean by "visa to come to Lagos?" Who's going to give you confederation in the zoo?

Mtcheeeeww
he is a Yoruba boy,he has been busted many times here,that how yorubas behave here, even on twitter and Facebook

1 Like

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Benevento(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
mystery22:
if awolowo declared Yoruba republic,fulanis/British won't have defeated us....
Why should Awolowo declare Oduduwa republic?

Is Oduduwa the key to your Biafra?

Abi is brain paining this one?

Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by mystery22: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
manlawal:
look at this ignoramus where did awolowo betrayed you? You are defending eastern region so what are you doing in mid west and also advancing to the west?
you are too daft,the biafrans were defending eastern region,while the Nigerian soldier were advancing to east....I wonder how your father who was hiding in a hut in Ogun state during the war told u such that biafrans were bombing west....
Re: Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? by Whiteangel1234: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

You see the issue of Tribalism, blame diversity instead.

If I were Buhari, I will favour omoluabis more... Buhari is even fair with is appointments.

Who should be blame for this diversity? It's definitely not the north, not the West.

But the one who supported succession clause!

The two things Ibos are crying for today is Succession and restructuring.
NIGERIA was practicing Regional govt untill a certain man centralised everything..... This is the definition of KARMA.

Yes, we have killed their leaders let's bring everything into one so that we can dominate them, we must dominate them(if you know what I mean)

Azikiwe, Ironsi and Nzeogwu didn't thing about the future, now the children are suffering from their fathers sin.

Oga create your own destiny and your own future and stop leaving in the 1960s

If the Marginalization continue surely at a point one way or the other their will be another bloody and brutal civil war in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Politician: Olanrewaju Oba Is Dead. / They Are Sending Northern Soldiers To The South So As To Keep Power 2023 / Top Ten People With strange Guinness World Record(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.