Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI (39225 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Sanwo-olu Reverses Alaba-rago 14-days Quit Notice Order Traders To Trade(pics) / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Coronavirus84: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
omocalabar:
i promote it, but u guys practice it....Ur mummy in Lagos on Camera said she doesnt trust igbos during last year election, afterward gave U people the permission to disrupt elections in cele-okota area....shame on u fool
Don't like talking to kids

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Ajibel(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:

Lolss...those operative can be stupid and funny most times, they follow u cross the road and wants to arrest u...some will even beg u money breakfast ...money dey Lagos , LASG should also look into setting up noise pollution agency...you make by shouting osodi osodi oo, dey arrest u...Lagos govt are cashing money daily , any agency is possible

Noise pollution agency exists. They are called LASEPA
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Emma1Oj(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
OKTolu:
Sanwo olu I hope you're not trying to mock ambode for his cluelessness administration
I just thank God ambode was booted out before the out brake of covid19 if he was still there as govy Lagos would be in mess and sorry state by now. Gosh..dat guy is so clueless and proud ehh..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Enwhen(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ajibel:

Noise pollution agency exists. They are called LASEPA

Seriously...wow ...they need to come to my area at night o, I can't sleep without light, generator wan tear my ear ...the competition is constituting serious environment noise pollution ...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Emmyuc: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Where is the old and new uniform?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Asquare84(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Why did Jonathan not appoint a southerner as Fct minister
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by boyjo: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
yesloaded:
grin

KAI those days eh unless they change their ways then this is backward move

I know what am saying
If the Governor was reading your statement, you succeeded in passing no message to him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by ijedeikorodu(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
KAI = agbero brigade
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Keemsleek005(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
iyatrustee:

Gaius Obaseki from Edo state was a one time GMD of NNPC during Obasanjo.

The first GMD of nnpc was an edo man, chief aret adams
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by 1stola: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
omocalabar:
Is Tinubu aware?...I remember how KAI back then will seize and destroy goods from Igbos and other tribe but seize and later release back goods of Yoruba traders in ojuelegba
Liar!

I cut cap for you o.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by sparko1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Neddstark:
KAI, a collection of official touts by the Lagos state government. I can bet you, the number of people in KAI with simple SSCE is less than 50%.

If you want to dish out statistic, do it right, this is how you should have written it.
The number of KAI officers with less than SSCE (no qualification) is more than 50%!!!

What you wrote only said, they have over 50% that have more/less than SSCE, see the difference.

Now, you don't need SSCE or any qualification to see where is dity! You need a working leg, good eyes and a brain (I suppose your argument should be that most don't use their brain, just let them catch you, you will use yours to explain)

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Beedude(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:

Seriously...wow ...they need to come to my area at night o, I can't sleep without light, generator wan tear my ear ...the competition is constituting serious environment noise pollution ...
U can as well buy a GEN. If the electricity company did their work effectively, no one will on GEN.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by oluwasegun007(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
It's not about the name or uniform, it's about the leadership, ideology and personel orientation.

Why don't we just get it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by monz(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=yesloaded post=90228285]grin

KAI those days eh unless they change their ways then this is backward move

I know what am saying [/quote

I don't know why that guy resolved into bringing back KAI.
They are the upgraded Agberos
They steal
They will arrest you for a crime you did not commit, if you refuse to bribe them, Court direct but if u bribe them , they will let you go.
Rubbish set of people
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Enwhen(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Beedude:

U can as well buy a GEN. If the electricity company did their work effectively, no one will on GEN.

I have 50kva gen , I mean, people are buying fuel and diesel plants , the place is like an industrial area at night without power from PHCN...I can't even sleep ...I keep praying that God touch our leaders to fix our power system ...the effects is cutting across
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Beedude(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:

I have 50kva gen , I mean, people are buying fuel and diesel plants , the place is like an industrial area at night without power from PHCN...I can't even sleep ...I keep praying that God touch our leaders to fix our power system ...the effects is cutting across
Lolz. God help us
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by dazzlingd(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Very good.
Amode is failed leader that was all about making a name for himself. Continuity is very important
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by surgical: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
travelwaka:
One of the hardest job in the world is leadership. It's obvious Ambode and Fashola are not best of friends. It was so obvious that Ambode neglected virtually every Fashola's past project that he didn't finish then. He was focused on removing all his predecessors legacies rather than creating his own and let posterity be the judge. Ambode made a couple of mistakes which took Lagos backward in some regards. That Doesnt mean he is a bad human, we all have our shortcomings. Fashola set up structures for almost every sector, from health, environment , infrastructures, education etc. Ambode just came up cancelled it without putting thought to it's after effect. That single decision took lagos from 85 per cent clean sheet to 2. Lagos became so dirty that you'd think we were still in 1999.

As for KAI I don't think name change will affect anything but I guess they are trying to reverse back all the legacies. You see when two adults are fighting, it's the children that tries to interfere that will suffer the highest blow.
In other words it's always good to let go of past beefs and focus on the general collective goals.

If you survive 2020 forget it nothing can kill you again
Rubbish Ambode was far better than fashola even tinubu confirmed it when he went to commission some roads and bridges at alimosho along with aregbesola,you can read up tinubu speech then.The problem is most people want to belong to where the press and propaganda is, if tomorrow now Tinubu brings up ambode again and polish him as the best thing,this same people will shift position again,no conviction just follow follow,they allow people to think for them,neglecting their God given brain,that is the tragedy of our youths
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Farki: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
travelwaka:
One of the hardest job in the world is leadership. It's obvious Ambode and Fashola are not best of friends. It was so obvious that Ambode neglected virtually every Fashola's past project that he didn't finish then. He was focused on removing all his predecessors legacies rather than creating his own and let posterity be the judge. Ambode made a couple of mistakes which took Lagos backward in some regards. That Doesnt mean he is a bad human, we all have our shortcomings. Fashola set up structures for almost every sector, from health, environment , infrastructures, education etc. Ambode just came up cancelled it without putting thought to it's after effect. That single decision took lagos from 85 per cent clean sheet to 2. Lagos became so dirty that you'd think we were still in 1999.

As for KAI I don't think name change will affect anything but I guess they are trying to reverse back all the legacies. You see when two adults are fighting, it's the children that tries to interfere that will suffer the highest blow.
In other words it's always good to let go of past beefs and focus on the general collective goals.

What are you even talking about? undecided

Ambode's plan was to shift development to the Lekki-Épé axis that's why he spent so much money and effort building roads and buying off land for future projects there.

When BRT busses were rotting and being turned into molue under Ambode they got new ones.

When airport Road was a mess he started the work to rebuild it that we see today.

A lot the hospitals built within the last few years were started when Ambode was governor and this was with just 4 years.

Though I have my own reasons for disliking him and his administration had it's own share of disasters to say he wanted to remove his predecessor's legacies is an outright falsehood.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Ijaya123: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
travelwaka:

Meaning everyone that survives 2020 will live forever, right?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Ghokes(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Asabe4:
This is so true.

Asabe4 ���
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
surgical:
Rubbish Ambode was far better than fashola even tinubu confirmed it when he went to commission some roads and bridges at alimosho along with aregbesola,you can read up tinubu speech then.The problem is most people want to belong to where the press and propaganda is, if tomorrow now Tinubu brings up ambode again and polish him as the best thing,this same people will shift position again,no conviction just follow follow,they allow people to think for them,neglecting their God given brain,that is the tragedy of our youths

Because Tinubu said it does not make it true. There is no dimension in which Ambode is better than Fashola, if you are being objective.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by SHABZ: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:
They should be teaching KAI principles in nursery school instead of waiting for you to become undisciplined adults!

This is a fantastic idea. Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by NGpatriot: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:
They should be teaching KAI principles in nursery school instead of waiting for you to become undisciplined adults!

Teaching kids to be clean, hygienic and how to protect the environment is the primary responsibility of their parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by NGpatriot: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
surgical:

Ambode is better than Fashola?

What is this one smoking?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by surgical: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

Ambode is better than Fashola?

What is this one smoking?
it is you that is smoking, the fact speaks for itself
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by budaatum: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

Teaching kids to be clean, hygienic and how to protect the environment is the primary responsibility of their parents.
It sure is "the primary responsibility of the parents".

I guess parents must have been negligent in their responsibility though. So, for the benefit of society, state better take on the teaching of their untaught kids so we won't need KAI in the future.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by COMPAQ(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
It's just policy on paper that doesn't amount to any difference to the lives of Lagosians.

All it means is that some people will harras residents and extort money for themselves.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by Ezmans: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
travelwaka:

Only 4 years ambode did a wonderful job in Lagos State, like building roads , parks, clearing of drainages, but now all roads in Lagos are death trap, come to kosofe by kosofe workers spend 4 hours there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors / Kano Government Relaxes Lockdown, Announces Free Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.