Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting (884 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by Idamond: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
This is the redeemed Church were Vera Omazuwa was killed. The Church is not an uncompleted building.

The Church has doors, meaning that the Church is usually locked at the end of the day's business.

Have we asked to know how she managed to go into a locked Church?

Have we tried to find out who opened the Church for her?

If she was raped, then, who is, or are the eyewitness(es) that witenessed the rape?

Are you sure that the rape story is not a distraction?

What if she was killed because she discovered a deadly secret, involving a prominent leader or member of the Church in the dead of the night, within the Church premises?

Another discovery there is the number of books she went with to the Church. I can count up to 9 books on the floor. Did she went with all those books to read at once that night?

The police should also check to know if those books belong to her.

3 Likes

Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by FlordFlorez(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Alot of things surrounding this case are not right. You viewed this case in a very good direction. I hope the church authority will see this and react. Our policemen are clueless, they can never reason like this.
Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by Tallesty1(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2020
There's an RCCG building beside my house and members can always go to the key keeper's house to get the key if they want to do anything inside the church.
Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by Nbote(m): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2020
One things is certain and sure; She knew killer.... And the killer is a member of that church

1 Like

Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by MizzPhoney(f): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmmmm!! I am deeply touched by this. You are absolutely right. All those aspects need to be looked into. I was really wondering why she would go to the church to read if she doesn't stay in the church premises. Rape is one thing, Murder is a whole different story. I guess the police will have to use their investigative sense here.
Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by Righteousness89(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Any Investigative Mind will know this facts

1. Her killer is someone who knows her well enough

2. Something evil was going on and her being witness to it became a problem

3. She was likely killed because of her Recognition of the killer/killers...

4. There may be a Political connection to this killing also.
Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by hopeforcharles(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Seriously, there is something else happening, the killer is a member of the church and she know the person
Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by Omihanifa: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Brilliant perspective thumbs up
Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by foxxydude: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Uwa goes to the church to read every afternoon and leaves in the evening
She always pick up the keys from the pastors house
The security resumes at 6pm to close by 6am
But on the particular day he came late at 7pm went to collect key and was told that Uwa was still in the church.
The security man was first on the scene and he raised the alarm

2 Likes

Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by mhizv(f): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2020
She herself confirmed she was raped (she didn't die in the church. She died at the hospital)
And medical examination must have been done to be certain if she was or not.

Yes I agree the suspect is someone who knows she goes to the church premises to read alone. And killing her to cover up his tracks was the best option he thought of.

1 Like

Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by ojun50(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2020
The truth we surely come out
I had one suspects is the net already
Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by Mayng01(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Time shall tell
Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by Gee64: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
The extreme of wickedness is here!
Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by Bluehill1051: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Her story is not clear to be very frank.
1. Why is she still in school? (even at the middle of this lock down)
2. What is she studying for?
3. Who goes to read in church at night? (She wan dey show herself or what, only u as a lady walking alone at night, didn't she know she could have been raped even before getting to the church?)
4. How can a parent be comfortable with there child still in school, not studying, not working, she's just in school. But funny enough schools are on lock down.
5. Why read at night again? Is here exam the next day? Not like churches are open anyway, but couldn't she have read day time?

I always tell people there are very much larger enemies out there than you think. Back in university, I know some people just hated me for no particular reason I'm aware of, sometimes I'd decide within myself to ask why they hated me but later wetin concern me sef.
As a lady, you're even at a greater risk, no dey do gra gra like u sabi everything, don't walk alone at night, ur pastor is not God, that choir master u think is from heaven is just a man, even you yourself can do worse than them.
During secondary school, I always owed sch fees, there was this gateman that took it his habit to humiliate me more every time I was sent home, few years later, I saw this same man, in my mind, I wished he could just drop dead there. if I had a way I could just kill him without anyone knowing, to be honest, he'd be dead.
It is just human nature, the deceased could even do worse. I personally think, she didn't protect herself well.
If the story was, thieves busted her house and rapped her, she was drugged, she was kidnapped or so... I for get concern.
Even myself as a guy, I never did night reading at school. Highest I did was 6-9pm and I'm out. That one mean say the exam na tomorrow be that o and that was even in a school environment, class room with street lights and people moving here and there. Although them fit still rob u o.
She just wasted her life on top over sabi.
Make I mourn Majek jor, that one gimme something of value

1 Like

Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by Akunwafor(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Is the church in a completely remote location?

If not, was there screaming? Why have no eye witnesses come forth?

Someone must have seen something since it happened before she was discovered by 7pm
Re: Vera Omazuma Dead —did You Consider This Things Before Reacting by Blackmann001: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
foxxydude:
Uwa goes to the church to read every afternoon and leaves in the evening
She always pick up the keys from the pastors house
The security resumes at 6pm to close by 6am
But on the particular day he came late at 7pm went to collect key and was told that Uwa was still in the church.
The security man was first on the scene and he raised the alarm

This is a very clear explanation

(1) (Reply)

I Used My Girlfriend To Prepare A Ritual Meal Because I Was Broke - Owolabi / Yahoo Boys Made It Rain In Edo State / UNILORIN Student Allegedly Raped, Found Dead In Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.