Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Majek Fashek, Rainmaker Crooner Dies On Raining Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek, Rainmaker Crooner Dies On Raining Day (300 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majek Fashek, Rainmaker Crooner Dies On Raining Day by vegafbs: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2020
It’s raining Tuesday morning, everywhere remains cold and serene, alas! the Reggae maestro, Majekodunmi Fasheke (Majek Fashek) popular known as Rainmaker was said to have kicked the bucket.

He moves from being a church chorister to a reggae maestro, he was a singer, songwriter and guitarist who thrilled the world with multiple award-winning singles including, “Send Down the Rain”.

Majek Fashek has worked with notable artistes worldwide which include but not limited to Michael Jackson, Snoop Dogg and Beyonce.

The announcement was made by his manager, Omenka Uzoma Day via his official Instagram page, saying “the legend has gone to be with the Lord but this time we should all celebrate him.” FULL GISTS: https://theupdates.net/majek-fashek-rainmaker-crooner-dies-on-raining-day/

Re: Majek Fashek, Rainmaker Crooner Dies On Raining Day by Enwhen(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2020
...R...I...P....Legend

Igbo(weed) go also rest in peace.
Re: Majek Fashek, Rainmaker Crooner Dies On Raining Day by ojun50(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2020
On a rainy day

is it raining in the whole world

Where he die rain no fall
Re: Majek Fashek, Rainmaker Crooner Dies On Raining Day by Olarewaju89: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2020
May his deed follow him. Whatever i sow, I will also reap it.
Re: Majek Fashek, Rainmaker Crooner Dies On Raining Day by simple250: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Religion na politics lot of people know all the tricks
Religion is politics, lot of them be pharisees
Religion na politics, dem a hypocrites now pharisees
Religion religion is politics dem a fanatics pharisee
Some claim dem a Muslims uh uh uh
Dem claim dem be Christians
Some a say dem a rastafarians uh uh uh
Dem say dem be Ogun servers
But I and I and I is one
We all are one people
I and I is one, let's unite and build the nation
Muslims go dey fight Christians
Christians go dey fight Muslims
The beginning was the light
The light was the beginning of creation
Light was in budha, light was in Pharaoh and salasia, light was in Mohammad
Light was in Jesus christ
From creation wo ho
From creation can you hear my cry now
Christians go dey fight Muslims
Religion na politics lot of people know all the tricks
Religion is politics, some of them be pharisees
Religion na politics, dem a fanatics now pharisees
Religion religion is politics dem a hypocrites now
Some claim dem a Muslims uh uh uh
Dem say dem be Christians
Dem a say dem a rastafarians uh uh uh
Dem say dem be Juju servers
I and I and I is one
We all are one people
I and I is one, let's unite and build the world
(Religion has cause a lot of problems all over the earth, all over the world)
Christian go dey fight Muslims
Iraqi man go dey fight Irani man
Indian man go dey fight Kumasi man
Yoruba man go dey fight ibo man
Ibo man go dey fight Hausa man
U waaay e oo... U waaay o
Christians go dey fight Muslims...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Lessons To Learn From Ini Edo / Burundi President, Pierre Dies Of 'heart Attack' At 55 / Unbelievable!!! LASTMA Officer Caught Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.