Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How To Make Money From URL Shorteners. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From URL Shorteners. (592 Views)

3 Best URL Shorteners Websites To Make Online Money / How To Make Money From URL Shorteners. / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From URL Shorteners. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
How To Make Money From The URL Shortener Called Shorte.st.

You can actually make money by using url shorteners or by referring people to use ur shorteners. And one of such url shorteners that I will recommend is Shorte.st.

You can join shorte.st through this link http://join-shortest.com/ref/dcde10966f?user-type=new

It's totally free to join. I made $20 in two weeks through shorte.st. This can be a very good passive income.
Re: How To Make Money From URL Shorteners. by meekhat: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good one,
I also have a smart way I am making some dollars. It's called smart contract for smart people. If you are interested, my WhatsApp number in there in my signature
Re: How To Make Money From URL Shorteners. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Host a website/blog as cheap as 1200Naira at whogohost. You can visit their site through this link:

https:// www.whogohost .com/ host/ ?aff=6209

Copy the link and paste in chrome. Then remove all the spaces in between the link and search.
Re: How To Make Money From URL Shorteners. by Hasib04(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Clink on this and thank me later.
https://fetvideon.xyz/541826495900750/
Re: How To Make Money From URL Shorteners. by adelafe2019: 1:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Why not tell us that you want to use us to make money through affiliate marketing?

All your links. above are your referral link to make gratification so open up to us .
Re: How To Make Money From URL Shorteners. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
adelafe2019:
Why not tell us that you want to use us to make money through affiliate marketing?

All your links. above are your referral link to make gratification so open up to us .

Because if you sign up using an affiliate link you will receive a bonus, but if you didn't use one you won't receive any bonus. Many people know about shorte.st and whogohost. Many guys including me are cashing out monthly from it. I hope you're satisfied now.
Re: How To Make Money From URL Shorteners. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Multi-purpose Liquid Soap / Earners Lodge New Platform Legit / Make Money From Home Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.