Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (100448 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2020
AdoreHim:
Thanks boss for the lectures so far.

We actually learn every single day.

An average of how many words makes up a good well thought out copy? Does it run into pages?or kept simple, brief and precise?

That is another advantage I didn't talk about email.

I recently wrote a longass sales letter for a client and it took me 25 pages and 4,625 words to present my sales argument.

For emails you don't need to go that extreme.

Email content are usually anywhere from between 100 words - 300 words per email. Sometimes it can stretch all the way to 500 and maybe even 700 words.

There are no hard and fast rules.

When I start to share examples later on you will get the idea.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Boss you are absolutely correct about the fun in writing email copywriting. There was a time I applied for paylater loan, although I wasn't given the loan, I couldn't unsubscribe from their email list because the person writing it was absolutely funny and good. See some of the screenshot below grin
Lol. That's nice to see.

Many of these types of online businesses in Nigeria do not really shine with their emails. This is a good one, especially considering that their demographic can really relate with this person.

They are probably hiring someone to write these emails for them, and that proves what I am saying. As an email copywriter opportunity abounds everywhere.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Venzal:
That's your WhatsApp number on your signature, right? I'll send you something that's help you get approved on Upwork fast.
Thanks sir
I'm grateful
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Uwaeromosele: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Mr venzal. So Good to Hear from You Sir. I remember vividly how your Thread Turned Boys to MEN. I was not able to become a MAN cause i was still SCHOOLING. But thank God. Sir Carry Go.

7 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Sugarpearlry(f): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Venzal:
That's your WhatsApp number on your signature, right? I'll send you something that's help you get approved on Upwork fast.
Boss kindly share with some of us here too

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2020
Venzal:
And yes, you can shine with a Nigerian account. But if you think you want to use a foreign account and can actually pull it off, no problem. This time I am not deciding for people what they can do and not do in terms of platform. My sole focus is showing you how to hone the skill.

Foreign account due get block over time. And it can be nasty because one would build such account

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by blithe: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Following
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2020
islamics:
Nice one Boss! @venzal

@goalnando I had to laugh while reading the content of the paylater mail
smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Goalnado, the person wey write that na comedian grin grin

Boss venzal, good morning sir
yes oo

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by optimistic1234: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Venzal:
Lol. That's nice to see.

Many of these types of online businesses in Nigeria do not really shine with their emails. This is a good one, especially considering that their demographic can really relate with this person.

They are probably hiring someone to write these emails for them, and that proves what I am saying. As an email copywriter opportunity abounds everywhere.

Mr Venzal. How do I open an upwork account. I need directions please. No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by islamics(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I'm not doing Prolific again bro.
Are you in group and telegram? If not, add me.
My number is in signature cool

Make we face here
I am in the telegram group but hardly keep tab cos messages run too fast. In less than a day, you could see >6000 messages and no be only that group I dey for telegram.

@Oga Venzal, I don't know if it is feasible for you to share tips for opening of Upwork account here. Mine was not approved; I opened it with a programming profile sef.
Maybe this time, we will open it using the copywriting skill learned here. Gracias

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mattyrukee(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
I can open your Upwork account and get approved in seconds. Check my signature for WhatsApp contact
optimistic1234:

Mr Venzal. How do I open an upwork account. I need directions please. No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mythy70(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Zubbykan007:
thank you sir, btw are you still using prolific

Not anymore
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goodluck418: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
@oyenikijk let me message you on Whatsapp so you can send me the material @vendal sent you.

Thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AIIyIic(f): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
@ venzal,

We are eagerly waiting for today's food ooo.
Biko
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AIIyIic(f): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
islamics:

I am in the telegram group but hardly keep tab cos messages run too fast. In less than a day, you could see >6000 messages and no be only that group I dey for telegram.

@Oga Venzal, I don't know if it is feasible for you to share tips for opening of Upwork account here. Mine was not approved; I opened it with a programming profile sef.
Maybe this time, we will open it using the copywriting skill learned here. Gracias

What is the name of the telegram group Pls?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AdoreHim: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
25 pages is really a "longass" copy, damn.

Venzal:

That is another advantage I didn't talk about email.

I recently wrote a longass sales letter for a client and it took me 25 pages and 4,625 words to present my sales argument.

For emails you don't need to go that extreme.

Email content are usually anywhere from between 100 words - 300 words per email. Sometimes it can stretch all the way to 500 and maybe even 700 words.

There are no hard and fast rules.

When I start to share examples later on you will get the idea.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Alliswelleumas(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thanks Boss Venzal. I really appreciate the time and effort you are putting into this God Bless you
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Alliswelleumas(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Pls are there no other platforms apart from upwork, freelancer and fiverr, where it is easy to sign up with and start email copy writting
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thank you so much for creating this thread venzal. I think I have a lot to learn from

I'm a new copywriter on upwork myself and I'll try to help answer others here in whatever way I can when I'm free.

For those not sure on what platform to use, I strongly recommend UPWORK.

Upwork right now is a premium platform and have better paying clients. Fiverr is good too but, personally, I don't like the idea, that, I must starting selling at $5
I don't know much about Freelancer, so I can't say
The true is what works for one person may not work for another person, so explore all three options and see what's best for you

17 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please do not use a foreign account on Upwork. They verify with your ID Card and Video call

Besides you are building a business. Why start the foundations with lies?!.

True, It's hard to many money online as a Nigerian (No thanks to our yahoo boys and girls), but it's not impossible. If you are good at what you do clients will pay for your services

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lastly don't pay anyone to open an Upwork account for you!!
simply go on www.upwork.com. Click Signup, Fill every query accordingly, then Submit. You'll be approved instantly.

24 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AdoreHim: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please, these Upwork and fiverr, are they types of account or what? Please am sorry I need to know what the are really.

WordsWriter:
Lastly don't pay anyone to open an Upwork account for you!!
simply go on www.upwork.com. Click Signup, Fill every query accordingly, then Submit. You'll be approved instantly.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Sugarpearlry(f): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
AdoreHim:
Please, these Upwork and fiverr, are they types of account or what? Please am sorry I need to know what the are really.

They are free lancing sites

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AdoreHim: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thanks, it's understood now, it's a freelance platform right.

I used to think it's a bank related thing. God bless Sugarpearlry

Sugarpearlry:
They are free lancing sites
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
wordswriter, thanks forfr your contribution on this thread. Boss VENZAL we no see your screenshot. Hope it is going fine cool cool
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by giftedhands101: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
@venzal, I followed your insightful fiverr thread then but couldn't take action due to some restrictions.

This thread came at the right time, I am ready to do the hardwork now. I am ready to learn from the selfless oga himself. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Eberechi24(f): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Venzal:
Boss, plz extend the gesture here.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AIIyIic(f): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eberechi24:

Boss, plz extend the gesture here.

How far with ur clickbank?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Youngeasy1: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
God bless you boss Venzal for creating this thread... I started following today and have been able to digest the already dished menu.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Eberechi24(f): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
AIIyIic:

How far with ur clickbank?
Didn't continue cause I have to start over again to create a UK cb account

Stressful coupled with the fact the account maybe flagged by CB.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AIIyIic(f): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eberechi24:

Didn't continue cause I have to start over again to create a UK cb account

Stressful coupled with the fact the account maybe flagged by CB.

Eeya.
It is well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.