Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (99818 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Chasdonblizz: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Olawrites

Hello boss, stumbled on this thread some few days ago, and I must admit it's mind-blowing.

Thanks to Hon. Venzal.

I'm really confused about something and I would need some form of clarity. First of all,I'm a final year med student (600L). And this course requires us to be in the clinic most time of the day.

Now considering the perculiarity of my course,as in me not being free during the day time. Can I do this email copywriting only during night periods?

Would clients dictate the time of the day in which to carry out their works? Or can I do it at my own time frame?

And lastly, I would appreciate any form of advice I can get even if my questions didn't stretch towards it.

Thank you so much boss. Anticipating your kind response.

cc: Olawrites
Cc: OYENIYIJK
Cc: Meklex
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WhiteRuler: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
OYENIYIJK:

Ok boss thanks
I set my price to 15$/ hr, hope not too much?
And it will take how many days before I will get my first job.

No vex say the questions too much abeg, make you dey help us small small as when oga Venzal dey compile our lecture.

Thanks sir

Did you see my first email copywriting work?
Please I need your input, especially criticism on the work. It's just above this page.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WhiteRuler: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2022
echobazz:
Click here to join our permanent site

https:// bitly. com /3hODNCf

Close up the spaces in the link before clicking.
Is that telegram group link? And is it still active?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WhiteRuler: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Babygal2020:
Pls join the telegram group. The link is in the op's profile.

Hello, is the telegram group still active? Can you please share the link let me join it?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Babygal2020(f): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yes it is. Send a PM
WhiteRuler:

Hello, is the telegram group still active? Can you please share the link let me join it?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WhiteRuler: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Babygal2020:
Yes it is. Send a PM

Please check your mail. Contact sent.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Chasdonblizz: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Babygal2020:
Yes it is. Send a PM

Hi, good day.

Please I sent you a PM. Can you please check your email? Would love to join the telegram group.

Thanks a lot
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by azizsystem(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Babygal2020:
Yes it is. Send a PM
Pls I would really appreciate if I get to join the telegram group too. Thank you soo muc. I just sent a pm
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Freeeanijor: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2022
Babygal2020:
Yes it is. Send a PM
Hi Babygal2020,
I sent you a PM, I would like to be in the telegram group too.

Thanks a lot
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Bigman02(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
4:53 PM

Exactly the time I finished reading everything and taking note of key points while studying closely.

I started reading around 8:00Am. Lol don't do what I did, take it one step at a time please.

Now I'm ready to read and do more research outside this thread. Tomorrow I start writing more samples and samples and set up my upwork account with samples.

Please add me to the telegram page.
+234 9122032848

My name's James. Glad to be a part of the family.

More wins guys!!!.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Mrblaze06: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Venzal:
Hi... A niche is different from what a newsletter is.

A newsletter is a discipline under email copywriting.

While niches are under various markets that you can serve.

For example, from your profile, I can see that you are a sex counsellor, right?

You could start as an email copywriter for the women's health niche.
sir please point me to where you share how to get my fiver or Upwork account approved as a Nigerian. Thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Beolly(m): 12:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Babygal2020:
Yes it is. Send a PM
Hello good morning I sent you a PM please add me to the group.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TheSourcerer: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Olawrites:

Congrats Champ...Truly Venzal has opened the door for us! Now depends on us to work hard and achieve the unlimited feat this year!!!!!!
hi hello , I really would appreciate you tutoring me around Upwork smiley thank you
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
TheSourcerer:
hi hello , I really would appreciate you tutoring me around Upwork smiley thank you
Pm
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TheSourcerer: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Olawrites:

Pm
my nl mail is not linked to my Gmail here's my mail though
Darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
TheSourcerer:
my nl mail is not linked to my Gmail here's my mail though
Darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Sent you with ma mail writersden** at gmail dot com

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ZaRed: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
UBA dollar prepaid card (Africard) funds needed at your rate

Whatsapp/Call: 07039477476

You can come with escrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.