Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

COVID-19: I Never Tested Positive To COVID-19, Mordi Laments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: I Never Tested Positive To COVID-19, Mordi Laments (185 Views)

Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: I Never Tested Positive To COVID-19, Mordi Laments by xpmode(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Speculations making rounds that The Chief Nursing Officer of Central Hospital, Agbor, Delta State, Mr Michael Mordi was forcefully removed from the Federal Medical Centre, FMC, Asaba by seven of his relatives, has been debunked.

On Monday evening, Mr. Mordi, 53, opened up, saying he was not suffering from COVID-19 and that he also was not forcefully removed from the treatment centre as being speculated by the State Ministry of Health.

According to Vanguard, Mordi maintained that he was hale and hearty when they picked him to the FMC treatment centre in Asaba on 24th May, adding that he was not exhibiting any symptom of COVID-19 or symptom any ailment for that matter.

Lamenting that he was being given 10 different drugs including antibiotics twice daily (morning and evening), he decried that “those drugs were capable of destroying my system.

I was not sick of anything before they picked me up. “I thank God that I am still alive even with those drugs they administered on me twice daily. They conducted...

Read more:
https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/06/covid-19-i-never-tested-positive-to-covid-19-mordi-laments/

Re: COVID-19: I Never Tested Positive To COVID-19, Mordi Laments by Hhansome(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na wa for this rumour mongers... But who do we believe?
Re: COVID-19: I Never Tested Positive To COVID-19, Mordi Laments by constant1960: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
No let them remember u o as they remembered kogi state

Calabar is not bragging that is y they are not yet remembered

Check out River state Coro ti take over

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Are Not Burning Fat As Fast As You Want To / Healthy Living Without Operation / Something About COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.