Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Limited Affordable Blogs | Write As A Source Of Income - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Limited Affordable Blogs | Write As A Source Of Income (311 Views)

Hiring: If You Can Write As A Gamer I Have A Job For You / To Write As A Professional, You Need These Tools / My Fans Are A Source Of Encouragement- Serah Iyare (shewrites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Limited Affordable Blogs | Write As A Source Of Income by carringtoncenno: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
In a bid to creatively find the best affordable costs for blogs so creative writers can have the following advantages:

1. Personalized website
2. Write and post consistently
3. Earn from traffic
4. Network with other writers (Telegram)

An average blog costs about N30,000 so in giving support to writers who actually are serious about building their careers.

At just N12,000 per year you'll get a blog of your own that you can monitize.

Even better for the first few writers who we can start with and have their blogs displayed as samples of this service a further discount of just N5,500 is made but solely for the first few writers who show interest.

First blog launched is for a blogger in Gombe. You can check the site https://cobblestone.casa

Let me know if you are interested and quality for this offer. Set-up takes just 2days and you provide the website name you want.

Together we can support each other.

LB Entrepreneur
Gmail.com = carringtoncenno180

(1) (Reply)

Chapter 6: In Search Of Lust Time / My Journey With Strastopheric Blood Pressure. (300/155) / The All Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.