Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer (788 Views)

How Do I Track This Scammer Ayomide Ogunleye / Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest / Ayomide Olaribigbe Declared Wanted By Police In United Kingdom. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Jokman: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Guys, please beware of Ayomide Ogunleye (trampy), he is a scammer, I invested in his binary options investment and he failed to fulfill his promise
His phone numbers are 09030378313 and

Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Jokman: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Continuation

Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
U heard binary and you still fall for it

You need to be flog bro
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Jokman: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
More

Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Jokman: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
U heard binary and you still fall for it

You need to be flog bro
I've seen quite a number of people that are doing fine trading binary though

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Has he blocked you finally and have you call him on phone
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Jokman: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Has he blocked you finally and have you call him on phone
Yes, one of the numbers isn't going through and the other one is being answered by a lady that speaks hausa
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Enwhen(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jokman:

Liar ....they are all 41(10) ....Binomo and the rest...na them ...next time run far
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by zoeA: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jokman:

Yes, one of the numbers isn't going through and the other one is being answered by a lady that speaks hausa
grin grin cheesy
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by teemotee: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
sorry op. if you want to trade binary take some time to learn it and download binomo app to trade by yourself
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Jokman: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:

Liar ....they are all 41(10) ....Binomo and the rest...na them ...next time run far
Thanks bro
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Infinixs5: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Them full Insta naaaaaaaaaaaaaa..i can only be scammed with a gun pointed to my head....?Op sorry oooooo.
But this 4K can get u better oloshi that has thick assssssss
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by ObaOfUyo: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin
Like if you believe the OP is an EWU!!!

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by BinomoOfficial: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Enwhen:

Hello, please understand that the person in the post who scammed has nothing to do with Binomo at all. We do not have agents and traders should only trade by themselves on our platform. Our system is currently fighting those who uses our company name for bad purposes. We urge everyone to remain vigilant. Warm regards.
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Hoodbilonia: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Af told u bastards.
Go to investment corner
Biz corner
Dem full thr
Den of low budget scammers
Yhen go say drop nos
Drop email.
I did that one day and in the long run.yhe scammer asked me to deposit 10k b4 he sends whatever scam he wan send.
Af told u niggis.
Theres no pot of gold anywhere
No food for lazy man.
U get luck say na 4k.
Imagine say u made him 100k richer nko
Scams on nairaland from auto section reach biz and investments na 99% scams
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by bmdmixer: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2020
Jokman:

on their own, it's a simple, gain or fail game nothing special u can't predict it
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Jokman: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Af told u bastards.
Go to investment corner
Biz corner
Dem full thr
Den of low budget scammers
Yhen go say drop nos
Drop email.
I did that one day and in the long run.yhe scammer asked me to deposit 10k b4 he sends whatever scam he wan send.
Af told u niggis.
Theres no pot of gold anywhere
No food for lazy man.
U get luck say na 4k.
Imagine say u made him 100k richer nko
Scams on nairaland from auto section reach biz and investments na 99% scams
100% true
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Jokman: 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
bmdmixer:
on their own, it's a simple, gain or fail game nothing special u can't predict it
That's right
Re: Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
U even called him Boss....grin

(1) (Reply)

Hospitalized Man Dies After Family Unplugged Ventilator To Switch On AC / OMG!! Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Watch Video) / Youths Beat Up Pastor In Port Harcourt After He Was Caught Asking Men For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.