Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Rejected Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rejected Father (232 Views)

My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rejected Father by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is an illustration:
A man had a son whom he so much love and cherished.This man was poor but he made sure he trained his son even to the University.
The son quickly forgot his father as as he got to the University,he graduated and got a job,he soon became wealthy and forgot his poor father who made him who he was.

One day the father who lost contact with his son eventually bumped into him one day.The man screamed and ran to hug his son who pushed him away.The son denied ever knowing his father who looked tattered and rough.He soon forgot that his father made him who he was.
--The son is you and I who rejected that God who created you and made you whom you are today.Remember you did not just surfaced from the blues,you were created in the image of God.
You whom he created end up rejecting him and even blaspheme him.
For how long will you distant yourself from your Creator?
God is willing to accept you back to him.Isaiah 55:7.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Really Going To Heaven? / Prophetic Dream: America Will Burn With Holy Fire And Relentless Love / In Need Of A Prayer Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.