Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Are You Really Going To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Really Going To Heaven? (234 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Really Going To Heaven? by TruthHurts100: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Which heaven unar wan go sef?

Unar say heaven sweet... Unar don go there before? If heaven sweet, why unar no wan die, leave this wicked world and go? Unar pastors sef no wan die, and na them dey preach say unar go go heaven.

A quick one, when Jesus said he was going to prepare a table, na how many of unar wan sit for that table? Billions of unar?
What If that table means a table where Jesus and his corulers are to sit on and govern the world?

Jesus said in his father's house there are plenty rooms, and you took it literally? The billions of angels already in heaven nko? Dem get rooms too for the house? So unar wan go join angels for heaven to drag rooms abi?

And those in heaven, are they human? Aren't they spirit creatures? Do they feed? Do they recreate? Do they even marry and have sex? Do they cultivate?

People, abeg make unar dey reason. All these things nor be Wetin God promise unar.

The promises of God is easy and clear to understand.
1. Daniel 2:44: [/b]He will destroy human government and replace it with his own government and his government will be forever.

This promise nor make sense? Human government have failed, God will take action.

2. Jesus con confirm am:
[b]Mathew 6:9,10: [/b]thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
God's will for the heaven is that there peace in heaven, remember Jesus fought with Satan and Satan was removed from heaven with his demons. They are the ones controlling the affairs of the world now. Read 1 John 5:19 "the whole world lies in the hands of the wicked one" Who is that wicked one again? No be Satan.
So, God's kingdom is coming to destroy Satan and his system. That is the will of God for the earth. E nor make sense?

Now imagine say God con destroy Satan and hin demons, how this earth go be? Peace no go dey? The world nor go sweet?

[b]3. Psalms 37:19

But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
No be me write am ooo... Abeg Wetin Bible say the meek ones go inherit? Na heaven?
Na earth wey peace plenty inside. That's why we suppose dey pray say make God's kingdom come ooo because na only that kingdom fit bring peace come this earth. Make I continue?

4. Study the prophecy in Isaiah 65: 19-25.
Na those things God's kingdom go bring come this earth.

Finally Revelation 21:3,4
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Abeg, this promise nar for angels for heaven?

the tabernacle of God is with men
See am? Wetin be tabernacle of God? No be God's rulership, hin kingdom? It will be with men. No be unar dey go up, but the effect of God's rulership go extend reach earth. God go be with us.

So, think am well well oooo....
Heaven is real but no be for all of unar. Na this earth we go dey dey enjoy when God do repair everything, destroy Satan and and wicked people.

Shalom.
Re: Are You Really Going To Heaven? by GardenGreen: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2022
TruthHurts100:
Which heaven unar wan go sef?

Unar say heaven sweet... Unar don go there before? If heaven sweet, why unar no wan die, leave this wicked world and go? Unar pastors sef no wan die, and na them dey preach say unar go go heaven.

A quick one, when Jesus said he was going to prepare a table, na how many of unar wan sit for that table? Billions of unar?
What If that table means a table where Jesus and his corulers are to sit on and govern the world?

Jesus said in his father's house there are plenty rooms, and you took it literally? The billions of angels already in heaven nko? Dem get rooms too for the house? So unar wan go join angels for heaven to drag rooms abi?

And those in heaven, are they human? Aren't they spirit creatures? Do they feed? Do they recreate? Do they even marry and have sex? Do they cultivate?

People, abeg make unar dey reason. All these things nor be Wetin God promise unar.

The promises of God is easy and clear to understand.
1. Daniel 2:44: [/b]He will destroy human government and replace it with his own government and his government will be forever.

This promise nor make sense? Human government have failed, God will take action.

2. Jesus con confirm am:
[b]Mathew 6:9,10: [/b]thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
God's will for the heaven is that there peace in heaven, remember Jesus fought with Satan and Satan was removed from heaven with his demons. They are the ones controlling the affairs of the world now. Read 1 John 5:19 "the whole world lies in the hands of the wicked one" Who is that wicked one again? No be Satan.
So, God's kingdom is coming to destroy Satan and his system. That is the will of God for the earth. E nor make sense?

Now imagine say God con destroy Satan and hin demons, how this earth go be? Peace no go dey? The world nor go sweet?

[b]3. Psalms 37:19

But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
No be me write am ooo... Abeg Wetin Bible say the meek ones go inherit? Na heaven?
Na earth wey peace plenty inside. That's why we suppose dey pray say make God's kingdom come ooo because na only that kingdom fit bring peace come this earth. Make I continue?

4. Study the prophecy in Isaiah 65: 19-25.
Na those things God's kingdom go bring come this earth.

Finally Revelation 21:3,4
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Abeg, this promise nar for angels for heaven?

the tabernacle of God is with men
See am? Wetin be tabernacle of God? No be God's rulership, hin kingdom? It will be with men. No be unar dey go up, but the effect of God's rulership go extend reach earth. God go be with us.

So, think am well well oooo....
Heaven is real but no be for all of unar. Na this earth we go dey dey enjoy when God do repair everything, destroy Satan and and wicked people.

Shalom.

I have two close friends. One a great a artist, the other painted a school last year and even uses his house as his studio. Please reach me.on WhatsApp on my profile so I can link you up with both individuals
Re: Are You Really Going To Heaven? by Alao046(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2022
There is no such thing in existence as heaven, stop deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Are You Really Going To Heaven? by Lighthouse50: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Op you have spoken well.
Re: Are You Really Going To Heaven? by TruthHurts100: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
GardenGreen:

I have two close friends. One a great a artist, the other painted a school last year and even uses his house as his studio. Please reach me.on WhatsApp on my profile so I can link you up with both individuals

We need to see what they have done before any contacts.

Thanks for your response, highly appreciated.
Re: Are You Really Going To Heaven? by GardenGreen: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
TruthHurts100:

We need to see what they have done before any contacts.

Thanks for your response, highly appreciated.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Dream: America Will Burn With Holy Fire And Relentless Love / Prayer Points Against Financial Crisis. / The Sons Of God And The Daughters Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.