Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump (3308 Views)

Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse / IGP Adamu, Mahmood Yakubu, Teargassed In Lokoja / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by wisdomiskey(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
In Lafayette Square, one of the visiting priests attending to St. John’s was sprayed with tear gas as she tried to help peaceful demonstrators who were also teargassed and forcefully dispersed to clear the area so that Trump could pose with the Bible.

LINKS: https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2020/jun/02/protesters-brutally-dispersed-ahead-of-trumps-photo-opportunity-with-a-bible-video

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/religious-leaders-lawmakers-outraged-over-trump-church-visit-n1221876

See Priest's account below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by SarkinYarki: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Another lie from miserable liberals ...so where was this priest when Antifa was attacking and vandalising the church.... another narrative by useless liberals trying to cast those that actually attacked and burnt the church as saints and the Trump that came to commiserate with the church over the destruction as the villain ...this is how stupid communist satanic liberals are ...just look at the poorly concocted lie

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by wisdomiskey(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Another lie from miserable liberals ...so where was this priest when Antifa was attacking and vandalising the church.... another narrative by useless liberals trying to cast those that actually attacked and burnt the church as saints and the Trump that came to commiserate with the church over the destruction as the villain ...this is how stupid communist satanic liberals are ...just look at the poorly concocted lie

There's something wrong with your brain. Can't you read?

Just two days ago, Trump started this "Antifa" rhetoric and dummies like you have already ran with it lipsrsealed

Do you even know what Antifa means? ANTI-FASCIST! I guess you're pro fascist then. ODe.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by SarkinYarki: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Gerout with your pathetic lies you this Muslim man .. You don't even have shame posting a useless Facebook post planted by evil liberals ....where was the writer when Antifa was attacking the church ? Just look at the evil attempt trying to present those that Destroyed the church as the saints and the a visiting Trump who came to show support for the church as the villain ....just look at how stupid you sound

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by wisdomiskey(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Gerout with your pathetic lies you this Muslim man .. You don't even have shame posting a useless Facebook post planted by evil liberals ....where was the writer when Antifa was attacking the church ? Just look at the evil attempt trying to present those that Destroyed the church as the saints and the a visiting Trump who came to show support for the church as the villain ....just look at how stupid you sound

I'm Muslim? undecided
LMAOO!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by deleSayo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2020

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by FarahAideed: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
wisdomiskey:

I'm Muslim? undecided
LMAOO!!

If you are not a Muslim and you are not gay then you just have low IQ

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by deleSayo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
FarahAideed:

I am a Muslim, I am gay and I just have low IQ

More like it cheesy

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by wisdomiskey(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
deleSayo:

More like it cheesy

LOL. Leave am.
Don't let him derail this thread any further please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by FarahAideed: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Just look at the cheap lies this op is spreading

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by FarahAideed: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
deleSayo:

The garbage rant of a yabaleft escapee.

You Muslims are just pained ..take your useless propaganda out of here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
FarahAideed:

If you are not a Muslim and you are not gay then you just have low IQ
Lol
Why are you trumpsters always so dull grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by budaatum: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
wisdomiskey:
In Lafayette Square, one of the visiting priests attending to St. John’s was sprayed with tear gas as she tried to help peaceful demonstrators who were also teargassed and forcefully dispersed to clear the area so that Trump could pose with the Bible.

See her account below:

Post link so we can check source!
Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by FarahAideed: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Lol
Why are you trumpsters always so dull grin

Look who is talking , don't you think of you were smart you would be richer than I am?

Please go and look for your brain grade to play with

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by Titi03(f): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

OP posted evidence of his claims (the actual Facebook post of the Priest in question) why not post evidence of yours instead of ranting like a rabies infested dog?

Acting like Trump will pay you for your senseless defense of him. Mtchew!

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by Nairalandmonika: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Lol, as soon as u mentioned Antifa, I just knew u were clueless n don't even know what u are talking about.
Even u typing this am sure u are Antifa, every right thinking person is an Antifa. There's no organization call Antifa.
Being against fascism was the main reason America fought world war with Japan. Every right thinking human is an Antifa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
FarahAideed:

Look who is talking , don't you think of you were smart you would be richer than I am?

Please go and look for your brain grade to play with
Epa,can you stop saying nonsense

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by wisdomiskey(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:

Post link so we can check source!

Read the post!
Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by budaatum: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Read the post!
As in, read the post after you've gone and edited it?

Thanks.
Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by wisdomiskey(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:

As in, read the post after you've gone and edited it?

Thanks.

I edited it for dummies like you who asked for "proof"

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by budaatum: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
wisdomiskey:

I edited it for dummies like you who asked for "proof"
Proof should have been added anyway, since dummies are one's who believe without it.

Damn dude! You should know this already if wisdom is trully your key!
Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by wisdomiskey(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:

Proof should have been added anyway, since dummies are one's who believe without it.

Damn dude! You should know this already if wisdom is trully your key!

Well I posted screenshots showing where the Priest narrated her ordeal but obviously that didn't suffice for trolls and ignoramuses. Since y'all are too lazy to do a basic GOOGLE SEARCH to check if other news sources have carried the story lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by iluvdonjazzy: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
God will vindicate Trump.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by wisdomiskey(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
God will vindicate Trump.

God will vindicate a paedophile? grin
Interesting!

See your "Christian world saviour" Donald Trump being buddies with a convicted child molester Jeffery Epstein

wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by MadamExcellency: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Just two days ago, Trump started this "Antifa" rhetoric and dummies like you have already ran with it lipsrsealed

Do you even know what Antifa means? ANTI-FASCIST! I guess you're pro fascist then. ODe.

Antifa is a domestic terrorist group in USA �� - Fact

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by MadamExcellency: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Another lie by liberal media and their Democrats monster

Park Police say they didn’t know President Trump would walk to St. Johns, fired smoke canisters not tear gas.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by FarahAideed: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Epa,can you stop saying nonsense

I am sure you are older than I am
Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by wisdomiskey(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Antifa is a domestic terrorist group in USA �� - Fact

Yup! As labelled by Trump 2 days ago! cheesy

I love seeing you Nigerian pro-facists defending Trump with all your might.

An Anti-fascist group is labelled as "terriorists" and dumb Africans are cheering him on.. LMAO.

Do you even know what facism is?

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by budaatum: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Why bother posting if you know I could google or that I'm a "trolls and ignoramuses"?

All the same, thanks again for bothering to go back and include links.

Maybe next time, include them so you don't have to go do extra work for "trolls and ignoramuses" me.

wisdomiskey:

Well I posted screenshots showing where the Priest narrated her ordeal but obviously that didn't suffice for trolls and ignoramuses. Since y'all are too lazy to do a basic GOOGLE SEARCH to check if other news sources have carried the story lipsrsealed
Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by FarahAideed: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Yup! As labelled by Trump 2 days ago! cheesy

I love seeing you Nigerian pro-facists defending Trump with all your might.

An Anti-fascist group is labelled as "terriorists" and dumb Africans are cheering him on.. LMAO.

Do you even know what facism is?

Shut up Antifa is a paid group of trained terrrorist and anarchists

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump by wisdomiskey(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:
Why bother posting if you know I could google or that I'm a "trolls and ignoramuses"?

All the same, thanks again for bothering to go back and include links.

Maybe next time, include them so you don't have to go do extra work for "trolls and ignoramuses" me.

Abeg shift. I've posted your links so get off my diick!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aguiyi Ironsi Was Bigger Than Tafawa Balewa[photos ] / Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. / They Want To Impose A Northern Moslem Again As SP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.