Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship (945 Views)

Dear Parents, Visit Your Children In Their Places Of Study Once In A While / All Private And Public Schools Should Reopen On July 13th And Not September 2020 / Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by Emmanuelvictor: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
With the current situation in the country I am of the opinion that places of worship should remain be closed while schools be reopened.
In my opinion the educational sector seems to be of great benefit to large number of people than any religious group.
Lastly I strongly believe the educational sector will revive the economy to a large extent than the religious sector that will be beneficial to some few people (pastors and imams).

What is your take ? Let’s have this forwarded to the front page
Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
School over places of worship anyday anytime...but you should know that reopening schools will not be possible without lifting interstate lockdown.... and restriction on traveling.

3 Likes

Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by recievesense: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Emmanuelvictor:
With the current situation in the country I am of the opinion that places of worship should remain be closed while schools be reopened.
In my opinion the educational sector seems to be of great benefit to large number of people than any religious group.
Lastly I strongly believe the educational sector will revive the economy to a large extent than the religious sector that will be beneficial to some few people (pastors and imams).

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by andrewtosin(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Do you know children lives are vulnerable to the virus? undecided
vikkimimi:
School over places of worship anyday anytime...but you should know that reopening schools will not be possible without lifting interstate lockdown.... and restriction on traveling.
Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by Xisnin(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
andrewtosin:
Do you know children lives are vulnerable to the virus? undecided
No.
Children are almost totally immune to the virus.

1 Like

Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by andrewtosin(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Incorrect...
Children and adult whose age is 60 above have lower immune system.
Xisnin:

No.
Children are almost totally immune to the virus.
Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by Xisnin(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
andrewtosin:
Incorrect...
Children and adult whose age is 60 above have lower immune system.
There is no such group as children and adults above 60.
There are children and there is a separate group of adult above 60.
Children are most immune to the virus.
Go check the infection and death stats to clear your doubt.

Also, "lower immune system" is meaningless in viral medicine.
If you have children, you are the one that should be afraid of getting infected.
Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by Emmanuelvictor: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Do you know my 6 months old baby was infected by the mother and got perfectly well before any of us could recover.
Children have the strongest immunity you can ever think of.

Xisnin:

If you have children, you are the one that should be afraid of getting infected.
Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by Jman06(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
If markets and places of worship are opened, then I don't know why schools should remain shot. It makes no sense!

1 Like

Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by VickyRotex(f): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
All of a sudden everybody wants to go back to school. cheesy lipsrsealed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by Raydos: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
The main reason behind this is that the North prefer Religion to Education, And the Dead president who has F9 parallel in WAEC but A1 in Islamic studies prefer Religion to Education too!

So what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by flemsy15(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
school can't reopene without opening interstate borders because a lot of students don't reside in the same state as their school. and they don't want to open interstate borders yet

1 Like

Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by andrewtosin(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
The talks from health officials that children or kids are vulnerable?
Xisnin:

Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by Malik1338(m): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Emmanuelvictor:

..i think they probably wants to use churches and mosques as experiment before they open schools
Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by Xisnin(m): 2:35am On Jun 03, 2020
andrewtosin:
The talks from health officials that children or kids are vulnerable?
Who cares about vulnerability talk?
How many adults are infected compared to children?
How many children's deaths have been recorded compared to adult?
Check every country's stats and your doubts will be cleared.
Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by dasnan(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Schools should be opened as well because it doesn't make sense to me opening places of worship alone...
Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by Whois(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2020
They need school buildings for isolation center cheesy
Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by andrewtosin(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2020
Check the statistics of the age group of people that tested positive before replying my comment undecided
Xisnin:

Who cares about vulnerability talk?
How many adults are infected compared to children?
How many children's deaths have been recorded compared to adult?
Check every country's stats and your doubts will be cleared.
Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by Greatzeus(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Emmanuelvictor:
Do you know my 6 months old baby was infected by the mother and got perfectly well before any of us could recover.
Children have the strongest immunity you can ever think of.

Wow seriously,thank God for quick recovery
Re: Schools Should Reopen Rather Than Places Of Worship by paulolee(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
school would be d last to open..mayb till 2022

(1) (Reply)

Students Should Protest ASUU Strike / LASPOTECH Female Student Scatters Class With Crazy Dance Moves (VIDEO) / 10 Degrees That Lead To Highest Paid Jobs Around The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.