Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

LASPOTECH Female Student Scatters Class With Crazy Dance Moves (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASPOTECH Female Student Scatters Class With Crazy Dance Moves (VIDEO) (934 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASPOTECH Female Student Scatters Class With Crazy Dance Moves (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A video showing a female student dancing in a lecture hall in Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), has stirred reactions among students online, Siggy reports.

In the short video, the lady danced on the aisle as all attention became focused on her. Many were utterly surprised by her sudden burst of energy.

In the clip shared on instagram by @SiggyNG, a young man approached her in an attempt to outmatch the lady but he could not just keep up. Another person carrying a bottle of wine did the same thing, but the female student made a mockery of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecyv2vC00bg

Source: SIGGY

2 Likes

Re: LASPOTECH Female Student Scatters Class With Crazy Dance Moves (VIDEO) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2022
Na there way olodo student ,if u are good in cleaning and reside around yaba ,bariga axis chat me up ,lets talk

(1) (Reply)

Test Your Intelligence- See Solutions To IQ Tests. (pics) / PRESS RELEASE - The Nigerian Medical Students' Asso. (NiMSA): Handover CEREMONY / Computer, Man And The Society: A Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.