Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

13 Hard Truths You Should Know After Finishing National Youth Service Scheme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 Hard Truths You Should Know After Finishing National Youth Service Scheme (278 Views)

A Nigerian Wins $400,000 After Finishing Second At World Chemistry Competition / Midwives’ And Mothers’ Perception Of Midwives Service Scheme / Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Hard Truths You Should Know After Finishing National Youth Service Scheme by jukekeocha: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Congrats to all those that completed their National Youth Service Scheme today. I am no prophet but let me tell you some hard truths about the system and tell you how to navigate it. You will begin to see them occur and no career blog will tell you this.

1. If you didnt build any profitable connection or have any influential family or friend as your contact be prepared to sit at home small

2. If you were not applying to companies during your service year and probably didnt participate in any job interview or test, be prepared to sit at home small

3. If you didnt acquire any skill or have no hustle that will generate income for you, frustration might set in but it's not the end of the world

4. Family members might tell you to go get a job while you........................................

Continue reading 13 hard truths you should know after finishing National Youth Service Scheme
Join us on telegram for more updates
Re: 13 Hard Truths You Should Know After Finishing National Youth Service Scheme by Osasomg: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Yes, infact.

One major hard truth is there is no job.

When my service year was coming to an end in 2019.it became more real to me.

I had to start Sth fast!!!

If not for that Eh. Trouble for happen.

After service, no JOB

I thank God say I start

What did i start ?

Check here

https://subpay.com.ng

Started with 1k

(1) (Reply)

Current Affairs MCQ Quiz With Answers And Notes June 1 -3, 2020 / Unilag Post Graduate Form Registration And Guidance 2020/2021 / Oau Nursing School Teaching Hospital Admission Form 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.