Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi (41565 Views)

Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by oyewale0001(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
It is well.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by kingxsamz(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Which one is ownership of girlfriend again? grin

Anyways the story is fake.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by ThatFairGuy: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
F.ool.s How on Earth
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
With the way Things are turning out,

It's a Risk to live life outside JESUS Christ

Anyone could go anytime..

The Greatest Gift to your soul is to Have JESUS CHRIST..

You live... To the Glory of GOD
Death Comes... Sudden Glory!

Think about it Folks

The bolded is the whole Truth! Nothing more

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by KayCee92(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
"Ownership of girlfriend".... Lol. I have never heard this till today. Am a caveman or people head no just correct grin

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by adecz: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Both are losers!!

One guy dead,
the other will die for murder.

The tohtoh go find another 'brusher'!! undecided
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by KayCee92(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
dialajenni:
So wetin you gain naw?

It obvious, he gained the girlfriend. Lol grin
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by mrkings84(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Fear North!
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by apexx1284: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmm, just because of a girl, he just died in vain.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by DropsMic(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Anyone could go anytime and anywhere..

Think about it Folks

Good...

Now picture you were born a Muslim
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by deltateam: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Surinamese4:
I said it earlier on the kinds of news I see online these days baffles me alot

Do you mean that all the women that ask you to draw them have their breasts open?
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Emma1Oj(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Watin dey happen for Nigeria?
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by echodrum(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Anyone could go anytime and anywhere.

The Greatest Gift to your soul is to Have JESUS CHRIST.

Think about it Folks

The only solution an average Nigerian could give at any point in time is turning to Jesus. Others are sending SpaceX to the space station.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by OKTolu: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
See stupidity, fighting because of a woman nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by stormborn28(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/man-kills-friend-over-ownership-of-girlfriend-in-bauchi/
hope the Nigeria Police Force asked for mobilisation money before the arrest
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by iammolise(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Now would ashaku swallow the girl and keep her forever, would zeloti have the girl by his side for eternity ... These tales repulse me.

My girlfriend knows that the moment I know I'm just another significant other I would just give the other guy a hand shake, congratulations on ur trophy... And it's bye bye

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by amaks: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
One dead.
The other going to prison for murder.
And the girl will jejely just go and marry another guy.

Hmmm...smh. Some men reason through the a.nus. boys.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Omelcleaners(f): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
nawah oo
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Alexdube123: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
eya, RIP OH
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Alexdube123: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Funny

Die 4olosho E funny die
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by bosman50(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
"ownership"?
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by vivilafrosh(f): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Where are the motivational speakers. Food don land
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Samysearch(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Anyone could go anytime and anywhere..

Think about it Folks

U need to look up to God & believe in his oneness. God created Jesus to worship Him & be a prophet to tbe Jews. Study ur scripture well to avoid regret. Peace be unto u sir.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by wyqay: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dead as a nonentity. With numbers of girls roaming the street,so people can still fight or kill themselves.
Àwọn oponu Ayirada

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by letitrainnow(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nawa ooo, for inside this world wey woman plenty pass men....
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
ONE dead
ONE in prison

now the babe will go date a new guy (or two), kai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by kyuniii(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
See wetin girlfriend matter don cause, RIP.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by wizod(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
dying for a pussy dat will still smell after one hour of thorough bathing not to talk of zombie village girls that baths twice a week without soap. Spit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) / My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.