Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi (41590 Views)

20-Year-Old Man Arrested Over Death Of Girlfriend In Jigawa / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by wizod(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
wyqay:
Dead as a nonentity. With numbers of girls roaming the street,so people can still fight or kill themselves.
Àwọn oponu Ayirada
died
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Clinghton: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
One minute of uncintrolled emotion can cause one his destiny.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Madakiss666(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
No pride but I will never fight over a girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by enirock(m): 1:50am On Jun 03, 2020
This brings to mind a saying "never go before the gods and swear in trying to prove the innocence of a lady because you will die and the lady will move on to another man"

Just imagine this period everyone is trying to manage the little they have as there's no way to work na im person dey argue who get girl or not?

May his soul rest in peace. Too much death nowadays, what's going on, abi this covid dey mess with out reasoning faculties too
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by solsticey2k3(m): 3:44am On Jun 03, 2020
That babe go surely leave d guy las las... smh undecided
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Spino6(m): 4:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Some people mum out of 3billion girls in the world na only girl you go die for. Eeh wahala der o

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by oneTIMEman(m): 4:25am On Jun 03, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
MATTER SETTLERS COME AND SEE REAL MATTER OOO.
this matter cannot be settle now
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by oneTIMEman(m): 4:26am On Jun 03, 2020
I want to see the real owner of that company...oyes
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 03, 2020
only jobless men with too much time on their hands fight over a woman.i wonder what they will say on his obituary poster that killed him

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by nwosu1982: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Death can come at anytime, man must die in one way or the other, God has known it will happen in this way . What matters is ur relationship with your God , how prepared are you when death comes? All must die bcoz death is inevitable . Amen ur ways now, it is still morning.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by olax02(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2020
dialajenni:
So wetin you gain naw?
last, last jail thinz..
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Watergod: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
With the way Things are turning out,

It's a Risk to live life outside JESUS Christ

Anyone could go anytime and anywhere..

The Greatest Gift to your soul is to Have JESUS CHRIST..

You live... To the Glory of GOD
Death Comes... Sudden Glory!

Think about it Folks

continue with your hi Faulkin (Jesus Christ) worship and preaching until you realize the bad omen you bring with you...why do you wish to force people to worship a human like you and his adopted father my brother nymphidis (Yahweh) who only cares and thinks about humans suffering and bloodshed? Are you also a blood thirsty Deceitful person like my brother and his adopted son? Please I am warning you for the last time desist from trying to put fear into the heart of The homos in the land of Africa.. this is is the very last Time cause if I come across you again doing this then I will make you understand the misery your god and his teachings has put Africa and the world into..
For the record sake you can go pray to my brother about this today and I promise to deal with you if he doesn't make it out of his spiritual cage on time to save you...God almighty bless you as you start thinking with you brains!! Goodbye
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by fayluv1(f): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2020
One dead, d other prison for life, d pussy will be fuvked by another.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2020
oneTIMEman:
this matter cannot be settle now
lolzzz
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Bossman25(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2020
I laugh so teey...I fall for ground for office ooo! I swear...I can't stop laughing....

quote author=LexngtonSteele post=90242991]Ownership ? shocked The girl isn't a LTD company. She's a PLC. cheesy

She's meant to be shared and not reserved for anyone.

2 mumus. One dead, one ruined. Babe proceeds to another guy. cheesy[/quote]
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Rok01: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
When there are many girls in the world, some may even be giving you attention but you didn't observe, you now kill your friend, what a wicked and cruel friend. Go and spend the remaining of your life in jail. Rip in advance
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Greensquard(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Broke ass niggers..when u rich the ladies will fight for u not u fighting for them
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by dammyhitty: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Nursing Students Rape 6-yr-old Pupil In Edo / Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.