Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Lady Seeks For Help Over Her Brother Being Abused By Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Seeks For Help Over Her Brother Being Abused By Wife (415 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Seeks For Help Over Her Brother Being Abused By Wife by Millionaireme: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
A Nigerian lady recently took to her social media page, twitter to be precised. Seeking help for her elder brother who is reportedly being abused by his pregnant wife.

Click link below to continue reading
https:///news/lady-seeks-for-help-over-her-brother/

Re: Lady Seeks For Help Over Her Brother Being Abused By Wife by izibili44: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tell him to quit. Women are not to be trusted.

(1) (Reply)

‘don’t Post Black Lives Matters If You’re Bleaching’ – Hushpuppi Blast Bleachers / How To Rock Tigh High Boots As A Nigerian Student / Heartwarming Video Shows Davido Singing And Playing With Kids On The Street (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.