Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo (36874 Views)

Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration / Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo / Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by senatordave1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Just2endowed2:

The dss finding through nysc claim the certificate was oluwole certificated.

Not yet till nysc testify
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by Dumte(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Where is Buhari's NYSC discharge or exemption certificate? Mtcheeeew.... APC is a confused set of fools
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
senatordave1:

The loss of the case will be totally based on the mistakes of the LM legal team and not the efforts of pdp lawyers.seasoned electoral lawyers like akintola,raji,ikpeazu,Damian dodo,Yusuf alli would have ended this case since

Yap
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by eldoradoxx: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Afamed:

Immunity does not cover electoral matter. Get your information before coming to social media
While the Deputy Governor can be sued in election petition case, no court process compelling him to appear in court may be issued against him. So what happens if he refused to appear, can the court order his arrest?
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Just2endowed2:

The dss finding through nysc claim the certificate was oluwole certificated.
Not true.
https://www.nairaland.com/5897094/lawrence-oborawharievwo-ewhrudjakpo-nysc-certificate#90209703
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by senatordave1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
fergie001:

Yap

Two things will happen; the governor either comes with the certificate or comes without it.any cert he brings will surely have discrepancies
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
senatordave1:

Two things will happen; the governor either comes with the certificate or comes without it.any cert he brings will surely have discrepancies
His lawyers will be working overtime now grin grin

This is where they earn their cash.

Enoidem, Machukwu Umeh & co....

The crucial.people here will.be NYSC.
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by fabuloz1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
DonHummer:
orji uzo Kali that was sent to jail as a senator nko....
No immunity for senators
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
eldoradoxx:
While the Deputy Governor can be sued in election petition case, no court process compelling him to appear in court may be issued against him. So what happens if he refused to appear, can the court order his arrest?
Dont bother bro.....
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by apexx5660: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by OKTolu: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Another drama loading in bayelsa state
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by backbone503(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
eldoradoxx:
That order is completely invalid. You cannot order a Deputy Governor who is under immunity to appear before any court or tribunal for any issue whatsoever.

An Election Petition Tribunal can. Its a post election case, and not a criminal or civil case.

1 Like

Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by backbone503(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Entered via the back door; to be thrown out through the window.

2 Likes

Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bayelsa political leaders and forge certificates are equal to the same.
I served in Bayelsa state in one of their secondary schools. As a teacher, The school principal told me that I shouldn't fail any one of them oh. I told him about those who scored below 5%, he said I should add more marks to make it 40%.
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by Afamed: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
eldoradoxx:
He does not necessary need to appear. He can send a delegate.
That's what the court refers as fair hearing.
And failure of the deputy Gov, to appear, the court goes ahead with judgement base on evidence available to them.
Mind you, the court has less than 250 or less to deliver judgement, from Tribunal,down to supreme.
And I don't think , the deputy has any reason not to appear if truly he has what he claimed

2 Likes

Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by heniford2: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
senatordave1:

There's no immunity at the electoral tribunal
chairman tribunal has pass there final judgment on the election which the said after 30days any other tribunal case its a may say go and check oh for me is a dead case
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by senatordave1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
fergie001:

His lawyers will be working overtime now grin grin

This is where they earn their cash.

Enoidem, Machukwu Umeh & co....

The crucial.people here will.be NYSC.

This is a straightforward case.if the cert is genuine,they won't need to do anything but if it is fake then all they can is to latch on to technicalities except the deputy will claim that he has lost the cert
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by apexx2202: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by senatordave1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
eldoradoxx:

They can enter judgment against him

2 Likes

Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
backbone503:

An Election Petition Tribunal can. Its a post election case, and not a criminal or civil case.
I don't think so.....The Deputy Governor has a sovereign immunity across board.

..he can easily delegate same responsibility to someone to represent him.

MODIFIED: He can be subpoenaed, but cannot be compelled to attend.
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
senatordave1:

This is a straightforward case.if the cert is genuine,they won't need to do anything but if it is fake then all they can is to latch on to technicalities except the deputy will claim that he has lost the cert
The only way the deputy can win this case is via technicalities and if the petitioner's lawyers don't do their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by JAMO84: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
If the APC cannot enter the Bayelsa government house through the door, it would enter through the window!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
senatordave1:

There's no immunity at the electoral tribunal

MODIFIED
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by senatordave1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
heniford2:
chairman tribunal has pass there final judgment on the election which the said after 30days any other tribunal case its a may say go and check oh for me is a dead case

What are you blabbing

2 Likes

Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by senatordave1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
fergie001:

I laymanitically disagree.

So you can summon a President to an election tribunal?

Yes legally and theoretically
Re: Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo by vioment: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dem dey ask for righteousness where ojoro full ground.

Can those that have certificates tell us that it is due to hard work in school?

Make them park well.

As far as "I" am concerned, 95% of Nigerian degrees are doubtful degrees.

Call the whole nation out. Many are guilty.

Even nysc posting is 50% doubtful. Scrap that rubbish by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Congratulates President-Elect, Bola Tinubu / President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.