Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia (39051 Views)

Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / Strange Couple Steals 10-month-old Baby In Umuahia, Disappears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by flyingpig: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Reading good news is now a miracle in this country

I've thought to myself and arrived at the conclusion that, if we were to protest everyday;online and offline, for the numerous ills and crimes that occur daily in Nigeria, we would have no lives to lead.

The country is just a dog eat dog society by the minute. Our morals are gone!

4 Likes

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by dayleke: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is crazy.

I pray the baby is found.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by mordred44: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Sigh...

If a DNA test is done for some lots, most of them will get to realize they are from the North and West
whats the connection
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Chidex50(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
ERockson:
Common atrocity down there lipsrsealed
MUST YOU OPEN YOUR GUTTER MOUTH TO SPILL RUBBISH ALL THE TIME?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Chirowman(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
this is really bad ,stealing a baby
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Lawdis(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
....threedaful..!

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Blackpearlous(f): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
They exchange the paper for a child..

The money must have made her secure.. sorry about her loss, I hope they find the baby.

How sad the baby will grow up in a wrong family maybe they want to sell the child

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by ERockson: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chidex50:

MUST YOU OPEN YOUR GUTTER MOUTH TO SPILL RUBBISH ALL THE TIME?
Na lie I talk? Nobody can settle this mata with you guys. It's 5 and6

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
This baby stealing and baby factory issue is getting more rampant in the east.

In Lagos it is one chance and touts, in Ogun stage, ritual killings, in the east, baby factory and baby theft, in the North, religious crises, banditry and terrorism, in the Niger Delta, kidnapping and militancy and cultism.

All these factors combined are the reason a lot of people are avoiding staying in Nigeria. Government has so much to do about security and quality of life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by ekestic1976(f): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Many of the present Loudmouths from Igboland in Nairaland were stolen from the North this way. Wouldst to God they know that they're blood relations of Herdsmen and Almajirai!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by ukpono10: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lesson : When any stranger begins to get close to you or your family ;try and get his or her photography with your phone .You may need the photography later .

4 Likes

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Briller: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
iyke926:
Why steal someone else's little baby instead of going to adopt one legally?
I hope that they find the lil baby and send the evil couple to jail. cry.

Says who? Those were never married. They played couple to perpetrate the act. I just hope they are not ritualists sha. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
ekestic1976:
Many of the present Loudmouths from Igboland in Nairaland were stolen from the North this way. Wouldst to God they know that they're blood relations of Herdsmen and Almajirai!

Exactly sir... Most of them are hausas....Igbos stole them front their hausa parents

3 Likes

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by etibaba(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
You took someone's child thereby causing sorrow to them with the intention of bringing joy to yourself. Why not adopt a child legally?

3 Likes

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Cousin9999: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
I'm not in any way excusing these actions, but I have to think these people did this because the grief of losing multiple children drove them mad. And maybe their finances made them ineligible for adoption.

They say most of these cases aren't trafficking. It's people who want a child. So at least wherever the child is, they're likely to be loved.
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by ipobarecriminals: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
sad ipob yweets and st**ling of babies sad

2 Likes

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
flyingpig:

I've thought to myself and arrived at the conclusion that, if we were to protest everyday;online and offline, for the numerous ills and crimes that occur daily in Nigeria, we would have no lives to lead.

The country is just a dog eat dog society by the minute. Our morals are gone!
It's terrible
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Quite a sad one, if they are caught now, all they will say is that the devil deceived them bla bla bla .....

May God stop their evil mission upon that Child and restore the joy and bond in that family Amen
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Smartwave: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Does that mean most of married ladies in southeast can not get pregnant?? Or those that got married after retirement from Ashewo PLC. Because I can't imagine why a normal person will know her child is bastard and feel happy. Because the rate at which baby factory is growing at southeast is alarming. Even stealing children from North! The Hausa Fulani children that southeast profess to hate so much? Now all the Almajiris are moving to southeast so no need for stress again, just pick and use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Smartwave: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Daddysidhan:
South East and baby kidnapping/stealing who do them this thing na, no wonder one of my old school mate resemble Hausa And the younger sister come black like charcoal and still look like Hausa but both parents/last two children yellow like albinos. I still Dey wonder till tomorrow but with this recent information about baby whatever whatever in the East Na steal them steal ekene and him sister from the north.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by tgirlblaze(f): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Smartwave: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Cousin9999:
I'm not in any way excusing these actions, but I have to think these people did this because the grief of losing multiple children drove them mad. And maybe their finances made them ineligible for adoption.

They say most of these cases aren't trafficking. It's people who want a child. So at least wherever the child is, they're likely to be loved.
stupid comment. Crime is crime, no justification
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by SWORD419(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na thier way
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by ClitRaider: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
na them. Dem basterrd personified.

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
how could they leave so quick and wifey didnt catch them?! makes no sense' how long did wifey left them with the child?

in these difficult times, people still leave kids with strangers....?!

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by delpee(f): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Cousin9999:

The child is loved at the expense of other people's happiness and future! Nothing justifies the stealing of another woman's child. It's as bad as murder.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masked Gunmen Kidnap Lagos Motorist In Broad Daylight / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.