Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia (39053 Views)

Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / Strange Couple Steals 10-month-old Baby In Umuahia, Disappears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by vioment: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
This shithole is only good at shitty things.

We are a wicked and evil set of people. May God help us.
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by delpee(f): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
I watched an episode on Crime Fighters (TVC) on a similar true case which was enacted for viewers. A couple from the East pretended to be new in town in the North. They got friendly with neighbours and eventually stole a toddler who was sold to a woman in the South East. The baby was rescued after the wife was arrested with her business partner. Very good job done by Police investigators.

People should learn to be wary of allowing unfettered access to their kids.

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by JAMO84: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
The couple left a bag that was supposed to contain money! Is it just me or they scammed the parents by refusing to pay the agreed sum. Just thinking out loud; why would a child abductor leave a locked bag at the scene of the abduction?

I AM DONE TALKING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by apexx7163: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
[color=#] 4519888[/color]
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by chubinwa(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Strange things happens this days
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Lastmankc(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Nothing Wey May-D
No Go See For Jude Okoye Boy's Quarters..
this Ikpeazu nah clone
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Etoo: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Havertz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mumu man, dont u av sperm? Igbo sha
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Buharidgeneral: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
This story looks exactly like baba Ella in crime fighter. The baby was later recovered in the same Aba from Abuja.

The woman should escalate the case to IGP IRT. Abuja.

I am suspecting that the baby is still in Aba or PH. The police should intensify their investigation to the orphanage or mother less home within the vicinity. The couple are agent working for one Oga madam somewhere
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by EmmyDJourno: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ol boi

Them thief pikin ooo
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by MetaPhysical: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2020
iyke926:
Why steal someone else's little baby instead of going to adopt one legally?
I hope that they find the lil baby and send the evil "couple" to jail.

Dem say jungle justice no good but na this kind news dey make even sane pacifist mad when perpetrator(s) of evil deeds are caught redhanded cry.

In SouthEast Nigeria....
Mmmtchhewwww!
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Nickymezor(f): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2020
I pray they get apprehended n the tot handed over to his parents...
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Coolgent(m): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2020
KVN1:
happening in my street
You mean it happened withing your street?
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Smartwave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lemme laugh with you....
hahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahakikikikikikikikikikikikiki
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
he he he he he he he he.

laugh wey dey give belle cramps

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by mrkings84(m): 1:01am On Jun 03, 2020
This one weak me joo....

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Goldenheart:
lipsrsealed Suspecting a Deal Gone wrong...

That's it

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 1:49am On Jun 03, 2020
If we do dna now some Nairalanders them thief them

Rubbish and ingredients
If the couple are caught ••jungle justice•••
I hate rubbish
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by NaMeAboki: 2:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Cousin9999: 2:29am On Jun 03, 2020
delpee:

The child is loved at the expense of other people's happiness and future! Nothing justifies the stealing of another woman's child. It's as bad as murder.

I'm not justifying. I'm just saying that the child probably won't be harmed, as in trafficking.
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by ikemesit4477: 2:45am On Jun 03, 2020
KVN1:
happening in my street
so you are my neighbor! I saw the woman wailing!
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:15am On Jun 03, 2020
This is serious!
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Billygee2u: 3:26am On Jun 03, 2020
tillaman:
Chai, the world has finally gone mad, I really hope the baby is alive and well I pray he reunites with his family ASAP
Re: Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia by Billygee2u: 3:26am On Jun 03, 2020
dominique:
So many dangerous people in this world looking for who to put in misery. May God keep them far from us or help us see through them for the evil that they are. The wife was wrong allowing the couple to take her baby away from her vicinity, I hope she doesn't harm herself for making such a horrible mistake. I pray the little baby is found unharmed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) / 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.