Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

“I Expect The Nigeria Police Force To Investigate Uwaila Omozuwa” – Buhari - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Expect The Nigeria Police Force To Investigate Uwaila Omozuwa” – Buhari (212 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Expect The Nigeria Police Force To Investigate Uwaila Omozuwa” – Buhari by sexyYBMB: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
The President of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari has finally raised his voice towards the case of Uwaila Omozuwa, the young who was raped and murdered in Edo State.

Uwaila Omozuwa a 100 level student of University of Benin was reportedly raped and murdered in an RCCG church building in Edo State.

Few hours after the Nigerian police confirmed the arrest of the culprit, President Buhari sends his condolences to the family. He wrote,

“I would like to offer my deepest condolences to the family and friends of Uwaila Omozuwa. I expect the Nigeria Police Force to speedily and diligently investigate this case and ensure that all the culprits responsible for this barbaric act are brought to justice.”

https://cooldude.entmediahub.com/i-expect-the-nigeria-police-force-to-diligently-investigate-uwaila-omozuwa-president-buhari/

Re: “I Expect The Nigeria Police Force To Investigate Uwaila Omozuwa” – Buhari by Vyzz: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
U expect?
Re: “I Expect The Nigeria Police Force To Investigate Uwaila Omozuwa” – Buhari by osamz007: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
You expect Which kind of mumu president we get Soo...

Him mates for other countries dey command u dey here dey expect like say u get Belle?

Fool
Re: “I Expect The Nigeria Police Force To Investigate Uwaila Omozuwa” – Buhari by Macphenson: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways Rape Victims Can Speak Up In Africa / Woman Retaliates Husband’s Slap By Pouring Hot Water On Him Whilst He Slept / Wendy's Restaurant In Atlanta Gutted By Fire After Fatal Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.