Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Importance Of Midnight Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Importance Of Midnight Prayer (392 Views)

The Power Of Midnight Prayers / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Midnight Prayer by chrisbender: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Let's prepare for our vigil mentally and spiritually. YOUR ENEMIES DONT SLEEP OR REST AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN WIN THE BATTLE OF LIFE IS TO STAND AGAINST THE ENEMIES AT THE GATE VIOLENTLY!

Read more at �

https://evangelistchris.com.ng/important-facts-about-midnight-prayer-that-the-devil-wont-let-you-to-know/

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? / Edo 2020: “God reveals to me there will be bloodbath,”. says Prophet Ayodele / Ehi Ogbebor Warns Instagram Peedlers Over Fake Rumour Against Jeremiah Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.