Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina (13026 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by fyneguy: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Afamed:

Don't be an hypocrite.
You should have read the full message from Mr President instead of listening and judging from the sensational headline.

This is the complete statement from Mr President

“In 2015, when you were to be elected for the first term, I wrote to all African leaders, recommending you for the position. I didn’t say because you were a PDP Minister, and I belonged to the APC so I would withhold my support.”
PMB to Adesina today.

My statement was in support of what Buhari did. Please read it again.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Afamed: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2020
fyneguy:

My statement was in support of what Buhari did. Please read it again.
I am sorry, for getting it wrong
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by sikiman: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by sikiman: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
post=90254200:

What a great and wonderful man we have as a darling Daddy.

That is why God will continue to bless and protect him.

His enemies want to bury him, but they keep burying their families one after the other.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by sikiman: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
post=90254849:

Correct man!
kiss
[/s]

1 Like

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by sesameq: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2020
oya start blaming Buhari!!
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by STARGREEN(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
SoNature:

Had
The election is yet to be conducted Prof.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by SoNature(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
STARGREEN:

The election is yet to be conducted Prof.

Yes, that's the correct way of writing it

It's a way of expressing unreal events (because you cannot vote)

For instance, if I had the money, I would have given you.

It cannot be HAVE because I don't have the money, so you are getting nothing.

English is neither your language nor based on what you think.

It has rules, and everyone has to stick to them.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by sikiman: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Proudlytips: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
good for him
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by israelmao(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Afamed:

Fortunately Adesina didn't go to see Baba Iyabo, he came to see PMB whom he knows he has the right buttons at hand to press

Then you've lost your bearing,you didn't understand the point I was making,my point was based on person who has more influence and popularity to pull the string nationally and internationally,Adesina's visit to Buhari is not a big deal.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Afamed: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
israelmao:

Then you've lost your bearing,you didn't understand the point I was making,my point was based on person who has more influence and popularity to pull the string nationally and internationally,Adesina's visit to Buhari is not a big deal.
Stop saying rubbish. Obj has no official capacity to write letters to any Africa president as we speak. Just as he has no official and electoral values when he was trying to sell Atiku to us a year ago
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by israelmao(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Afamed:

Stop saying rubbish. Obj has no official capacity to write letters to any Africa president as we speak. Just as he has no official and electoral values when he was trying to sell Atiku to us a year ago

You still missed the point with intellectual arrogance so ingrained in you.I will not restort to insults because that is the typical attitude of 'gutterswimmers'.Place Obasanjo side by side with Buhari today as far as global relevance is concerned Buhari will be no where to be found.It doesn't matter how you feel about this even though I can feel your pain but I can't help you,Buhari has lost his relevance at home and he has none outside except to append signatures to letters,bills and memo.

1 Like

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Afamed: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2020
israelmao:

You still missed the point with intellectual arrogance so ingrained in you.I will not restort to insults because that is the typical attitude of 'gutterswimmers'.Place Obasanjo side by side with Buhari today as far as global relevance is concerned Buhari will be no where to be found.It doesn't matter how you feel about this even though I'm feeling your pain but I can't help you,Buhari has lost his relevance at home and he has none outside except to append signatures to letters,bills and memo.
Recycling your lies and rubbish in another dimension would not still make them to be truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by israelmao(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2020
Afamed:

Recycling your lies and rubbish in another dimension would not still make them to be truth

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Afamed: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=israelmao post=90291448][/quote]

I didn't know I was engaging a kid ,all this while
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by israelmao(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Afamed:

I didn't know I was engaging a kid ,all this while

1 Like

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by PIMPAR: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
israelmao:
Baba Iyabo has already lent his voice and his voice is heard more than Buhari's in Africa and the world at large.
You don't know ,before you can be a candidate, the President of your country must nominate you? Most of you, are dropout secondary school students.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by israelmao(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

You don't know ,before you can be a candidate, the President of your country must nominate you? Most of you, are dropout secondary school students.

Graduate and Prof,I'm talking about having a strong voice here not the right to nominate and come to think of it, the issue at hand is not about nomination but Akinwumi clearing and saving his good name and image before he could secure second term.I understand how you feel talking about your object of worship(Buhari)in that manner but you will have to bear that pain alone.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by RuddyFusion(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan / 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) / PDP Presidential Campaign Council Calls For Prayers For Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.