Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina (13030 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Better.... If you no support Adesina, shey na Kanu him Wan support ni??

Yorubas are naturally loved..... Anywhere in the world..
Yorubas are loved in God's kingdom, Heaven... Loved on Earth and Even underneath it..
Love is God Jesus a yoruba man from Ilesha
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Jun 03, 2020
In 2015 , when you were to be elected for the first term , I wrote to all African leaders , recommending you for the position. I didn ’ t say because you were a Peoples Democratic Party Minister , and I belonged to the All Progressives Congress , so I would withhold my support. I ’ ll remain consistent with you because no one has faulted the step I took on behalf of Nigeria , ” Buhari said .
What a great and wonderful man we have as a darling Daddy.

That is why God will continue to bless and protect him.

His enemies want to bury him, but they keep burying their families one after the other.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by AnanseK(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Did mr president really need to make that statement? Is he a president of APC members or Nigeria, im not understanding.

Now you will feign misunderstanding. But if Buhari rejected him in the first place for his party affiliations you would be the first to complain and make song and dance about it.

Oga Buhari no matter how benovelent you are to the hostile opposition these wailers will never recognize your dignified noble overtures.

So go ahead and blow your own trumpet once in a while Sir.

2 Likes

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by AnanseK(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Whether Adesina a sailed through or not Buhari has made my day by being on the side of Justice despite American Opposition.

All these wailers making noise as well as their chicken hearted leaders and champions would have forsaken Adesina. They would have chickened out and prostrated before Trump in support of American hegemony.

3 Likes

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Exc2000: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2020
cool

Sai Baba... Adesina carry go

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by adedayoa2(f): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2020
He actually invited him over to hear his own side of the wahala.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Urchman200: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Kyase:
dey read before you comment, in that way you no go look like mumu for some people eye....
thank you
u are the mumu one mumu here ,ur divisionist said what he knows how to say best divisional statement, what is apc and pdp doing in his conversation with adeshina?the same way he told Abuja people that he is going to protect them not minding the fact they did not vote for him.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by economia1: 6:30am On Jun 03, 2020
N10,000 bounty for you if you can find me Dell7370 motherboard for me to buy at good price

Follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/5899403/n10000-bounty-anyone-get-dell#90249724
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Urchman200: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

This is uncalled for, and goes beyond to expose the reason for the myriad of incompetent office holders, because the right ones may not be members of the APC .... you supported him for his excellent job being an Agric minister and obviously because being AFDB president is beyond your Nepotic tendencies..

There is no point sugar coating it .
thank you, u dey the mumu zombie supporters, the idiot's u are supporting is a chronic divisionist, he can't change, the statement is not different from the one he said to Abuja people ,I am going to protect u not minding the fact u guy's did not vote for me.i and my family live here so I am going to protect u guy's.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Urchman200: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2020
If it's possible for Buhari he will not support adeshina, a chronic tribalist, I wonder if adeshina is fulani he will say same thing.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Elsadam:
God bless you President buhari

Nigeria shall be great again
Correct man!
kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by YovvInteriors(m): 6:58am On Jun 03, 2020
No choice.

Well, check my signature
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by blakkydikky(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2020
ganisucks:

https://punchng.com/afdb-nigeria-behind-you-buhari-tells-adesina/
what's wrong with what he said? Must you people find faults in mr President words? What is wrong in me telling you I supported you despite the fact we don't come from the same house?

2 Likes

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by bamasite2: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2020
Coming late!
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by israelmao(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Baba Iyabo has already lent his voice and his voice is heard more than Buhari's in Africa and the world at large.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by greenskittles: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Some people in this thread don't understand English
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by SoNature(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2020
STARGREEN:
Wishing him the best. If i have the right to vote...he has my vote.

Had
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by DEROX: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2020
wink this Yoruba man is loved everywhere.Am happy buhari supported which he wouldn't have done for 5%
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by thundafire: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Pre-recorded support
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by kalu61(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Beyond partisan politics. Every leader has a good side
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by ccffwx: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2020
May God help Adesina Akiwunmi. He seems to be an honest fellow.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by FlordFlorez(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Afamed:

Typical hypocrite you are. Why didn't you quote the full statement of Mr President? You quoted the one that to use to promote your division agenda as usual.

This is the complete statement from Mr President

“In 2015, when you were to be elected for the first term, I wrote to all African leaders, recommending you for the position. I didn’t say because you were a PDP Minister, and I belonged to the APC so I would withhold my support.”
PMB to Adesina today.
can you really do without insulting people. You could make your points without the "hypocrite " and i will have healthy convo with you regarding this matter.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by frog12: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2020
this man is talking rubbish. he took his unethical corrupt behaviour that are usually ignored in agric ministry to the AfDB. Only he didn't expect the other board members to keep silent. now he has thrown many of the presidents under the bus to support his bad behaviour and prevent americans and the europeans from controlling the AfDB. he's trying to be smart by the corners. he only continuing the stealing from jonathan's days. that's why buhari said i will support you even though you worked for PDP.
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Iykesonwhyte(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2020
The best man for the job no doubt even PMB can attest to his credibility.!!!�❤️�
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by frog12: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2020
hes trying to distance APC from corrupt PDP. buhari is playing games.

FlordFlorez:
Did mr president really need to make that statement? Is he a president of APC members or Nigeria, im not understanding.

1 Like

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Noel19: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2020
"You can take an Almajiri out of the street but you can never take the Almajiri out of the man"

A man can never give what he does not have

For those of you expecting Miracle from Bubu the Mumu how market?
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by pquaver(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2020
FlordFlorez:

He need to for posterity sake and also for children of hate who will twist narrative in the future. They will say is Okonjo Iweala that gave him the position or maybe the support for position was 90% funded and completed during Jonathan presidency so it is a necessary statement..

1 Like

Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Afamed: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2020
israelmao:
Baba Iyabo has already lent his voice and his voice is heard more than Buhari's in Africa and the world at large.
Fortunately Adesina didn't go to see Baba Iyabo, he came to see PMB whom he knows he has the right buttons at hand to press
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by DemMannaFools: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Fortunately Adesina didn't go to see Baba Iyabo, he came to see PMB whom he knows he has the right buttons at hand to press
[/s]
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by Kyase(m): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Urchman200:
u are the mumu one mumu here ,ur divisionist said what he knows how to say best divisional statement, what is apc and pdp doing in his conversation with adeshina?the same way he told Abuja people that he is going to protect them not minding the fact they did not vote for him.
weya go beat am.........
Re: AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina by DemMannaFools: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
post=90254849:

Correct man!
kiss
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Presents Staff Of Office To 29 Monarchs-Elect / Rivers APC : Inauguration Of LG, Ward Excos By Amaechi, Act Of Impunity – Abe / Ngige Meets With NUPENG Leaders To Reverse Strike (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.