Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

FREE Affiliate Marketing Training In Nigeria - Journey To $500-$1000/mo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Affiliate Marketing Training In Nigeria - Journey To $500-$1000/mo (520 Views)

8 Easy Q1 Book Niches To Earn $1000/mo With Low Content Publishing (amazon KDP K / Join W4D AIOP Co-op. Team Nigeria: Make $1000's /mo In Passive Income / Invest In A Project Making $1000/mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Affiliate Marketing Training In Nigeria - Journey To $500-$1000/mo by prospernoah(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hey Nairalanders

Prosper Noah here,

Goodnews!

Am giving 100% free access to my Affiliate Marketing Training, so for those of my Nigerian friends who would like a training on how to start affiliate marketing step by step, you're in luck.

I now earn between $500-$1,000 per month with affiliate marketing using the WarriorPlus Affiliate Network

Last week I did a live withdrawal of $1,000 affiliate commissions from WarriorPlus to my FCMB, that's on my YouTube Channel.

Over 300 people have gotten free access to my training videos and the testimonies alone is maaaaaad...

It's 100% free training, am not charging you anything..

Am doing this to support you all, I know how much a lot of you have spent on training/courses that never get you any results...

I've passed through the same route, I paid 100k last year August for a Physical, I mean one on one affiliate training.... and october I paid another 250k....

not to compare how much I've lost to online training courses...

Anyway.. atleast I still picked one or two things...

So How do you access my free training...

It's been a while I posted here on Nairaland so I don't know if they would allow any links, but I'll try to share the link to the free training:

Here's it ==> https://www.prospernoah.com/free-training-videos

Enjoy.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training In Nigeria - Journey To $500-$1000/mo by kevoh(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Good day Prosper,
Nice job you have done with the videos. You mentioned of having a telegram group. I wouldn't mind if you posted a link or a snapshot of the link to the telegram group. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Logistics Company With Pay On Delivery In Lagos / How Do I Start Up A POS Business? / How To Get A DBN Loan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.