Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! (5603 Views)

Yay My Umidigi A5 Pro Just Landed 4GB+32GB / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Telvin7(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:
6/64 GB variant
Oh! My sleeping beauty. Updated to android 10

I need help please. How do I make it hang like those Tecno and Infinix phones.

This Phone is tooooo fast and fluid.
oya show us some images taken with the phone

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by cbrezy(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Nnaabros:
How is having this particular brand going to improve your life? Stop the hate.

Oga chill, abeg lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Rexraph18(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Clear compass..

Henreez:
6/64 GB variant

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by ArticleBeast: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2020
If it is not Samsung or Apple or One plus, it is trash

5 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by LehreMi: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Nice. How did you update to android 10? Through the 'about phone' in settings? Can you show screenshots as guides?
Henreez:
6/64 GB variant

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Outlaw07(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:

Alhaji Tekino user spotted grin
shut up,am using the redmi pro 8

2 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by EzzyCarter: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:
6/64 GB variant

They will soon come for you grin
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by edoairways: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2020
sunshineV:
Edoairways awoo47

"but but people buy tecno in real life"

"I'm just coming back from slot the queue for tecno is long"

grin
Stories.
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by sunshineV(f): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2020
edoairways:

Stories.

you made it seem like the people off the internet are not the same people on the internet

2 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by sunshineV(f): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Outlaw07:
come dash me
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by womenareapes: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:
6/64 GB variant 94k Oh! My sleeping beauty. Updated to android 10

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by edoairways: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2020
sunshineV:

you made it seem like the people off the internet are not the same people on the internet
Xiaomi publicity is weak, few persons are aware of their products, many persons are skeptical of using them and lastly the promoters are just concentrating on high end users.
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Vaultoflagos: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:
Haqhaqhaq!
I've stopped all my friends using any Transsion device from calling me with those craps since my baby arrived today. They are all upgrading to Xi grin cheesy

Tecno and Infinix are in deep trouble!
No where to hide!
They are going extinct soon!

Meanwhile, this baaaaaaby is sleek and awesome!!! Can't wait for note 9s

Go and sit down with your Chinese crap

Xiaomi is full of crap
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by lilachiever(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Go and sit down with your Chinese crap

Xiaomi is full of crap

Says a Transsion fan

4 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by sesameq: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
how much is it?
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Vaultoflagos: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
lilachiever:

Says a Transsion fan

I love good phones

Xiaomi is a wack ass phone

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Felixswagg: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Infinix ----- 6 RAM 128 ROM.
Snapdragon680
6000Mah
Screen made by Samsung

Thanks.
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by drjprince: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

I love good phones

Xiaomi is a wack ass phone
lol

4 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Vaultoflagos: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
drjprince:
lol

Lol
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
If not for transion devices, some of you would probably be using android phones upside down,
U started ur android journey with techno and infinix back in thr days ,
Now u want to insult them

4 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Vaultoflagos: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
If not for transion devices, some of you would probably be using android phones upside down,
U started ur android journey with techno and infinix back in thr days ,
Now u want to insult them

Asin ehn those days when Samsung costs a fortune

Tecno provided us with affordable gaming phones
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
All thanks goes to the KPEKUS, the money fetcher .

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
sesameq:
how much is it?

Even me i ask ooo. Nobody gree answer.

About 4 people don ask how much for front page, till now, nobody gree talk..

Isoookay
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by bmdmixer: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:
Haqhaqhaq!
I've stopped all my friends using any Transsion device from calling me with those craps since my baby arrived today. They are all upgrading to Xi grin cheesy

No where to hide!

5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by Henreez(f): 10:20pm On May 31
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by nitt: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
the phone is okay, but design wise is past its time.

i detest lcd screens.

i detest phones weighing more than 175g.

the chip is great, but I'm not a phone gamer. So, not really a plus there.

the xiaomi ui leaves a lot to be admired.

overall, it's a workman's phone that will get the tasks done (esp games. camera is meh.. but decent battery)

Let's not exaggerate the phone sha.

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Danielbobosky(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Even me i ask ooo. Nobody gree answer.

About 4 people don ask how much for front page, till now, nobody gree talk..

Isoookay

Calm down chief. Read through the thread again, if you didn't see where the OP made mention of the price and spec.. take a deep breath and a cup of water. Go again.
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by ibroonly: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by ContractKiller: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Your phone looks second hand

Henreez:
Haqhaqhaq!

No where to hide!

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Henreez(f): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Outlaw07:

Which one is redmi Pro 8 again?
You dont even know the phone you dream to own.

Alhaji Tekino user cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Henreez(f): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
bmdmixer:

5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by Henreez(f): 10:20pm On May 31

Read the post then come back and modify your trash
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Henreez(f): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingscee:
All thanks goes to the KPEKUS, the money fetcher .

My kpekus is getting me quality products grin cheesy
Your peepee is worthless like Tekino grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 8 Latest Review, At 35,000 Naira Can You Endure The Slow Performance / I'm Obsessed With Iphone 8 Plus...but I Have Just N100k For It / Good Smartphone, 5.5, Around #20,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.