Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! (5604 Views)

Yay My Umidigi A5 Pro Just Landed 4GB+32GB / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Henreez(f): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
If not for transion devices, some of you would probably be using android phones upside down,
U started ur android journey with techno and infinix back in thr days ,
Now u want to insult them

This is why you're not progressing. Why remain stagnated? Can't you move to quality phones like Xi?

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Henreez(f): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Telvin7:
oya show us some images taken with the phone

As na you buy the phone for me? angry

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Henreez(f): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Felixswagg:
Infinix ----- 6 RAM 128 ROM.
Snapdragon680
6000Mah
Screen made by Samsung

Thanks.

You dint include transport to carlcare and back after 4months

5 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Henreez(f): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Go and sit down with your Chinese crap

Xiaomi is full of crap

If Xi is Chinese trash. What does that make Transsion??

Chinese mistake?

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:

My kpekus is getting me quality products grin cheesy
Your peepee is worthless like Tekino grin
Come suck the big cucumber naw, na your mouth and throat go hear am
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Elbizzcklinz(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:
Haqhaqhaq!
I've stopped all my friends using any Transsion device from calling me with those craps since my baby arrived today. They are all upgrading to Xi grin cheesy

Tecno and Infinix are in deep trouble!
No where to hide!
They are going extinct soon!

Meanwhile, this baaaaaaby is sleek and awesome!!! Can't wait for note 9s
Welcome onboard.

2 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by bmdmixer: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:

Read the post then come back and modify your trash

Hello guys!
Let's get straight to business.
With different phone brands churning out amazing devices year in year out, the phone market is now more competitive than ever.
So here are reasons you should spend your splash your money to get an awesome Infinix or Tecno device.

thats ur trash
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Henreez(f): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
bmdmixer:

Hello guys!
Let's get straight to business.
With different phone brands churning out amazing devices year in year out, the phone market is now more competitive than ever.
So here are reasons you should spend your splash your money to get an awesome Infinix or Tecno device.

thats ur trash

One characteristic feature of every Tecno or shit-finish user is low IQ. You're obviously not intelligent to know what sarcasm is. So I'll pass. You're not worth my attention.

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by qwertyboss(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:
6/64 GB variant
Oh! My sleeping beauty. Updated to android 10

I need help please. How do I make it hang like those Tecno and Infinix phones.

This Phone is tooooo fast and fluid.
Just put it inside your deep freezer for 1hour, just one hour...
Thanks me later
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by bmdmixer: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:

One characteristic feature of every Tecno or infinix user is low IQ. You're obviously not intelligent to know what sarcasm is. So I'll pass. You're not worth my attention.
sarcasm negro plz ur iq is far lower than the expected, u praise them then now u bad mouthing them theres nothing like sarcasm here u simply decamp, next now u will bad mouth Xiaomi and praise another, sorry oh lady with HIGH iq pele
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Liposure: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:
6/64 GB variant 94k Oh! My sleeping beauty. Updated to android 10
I need help please. How do I make it hang like those Tecno and Infinix phones.
This Phone is tooooo fast and fluid.
team redmi

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Liposure: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:

My kpekus is getting me quality products grin cheesy Your peepee is worthless like Tekino grin
your kpekus is blessed
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by ddjay: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:
Haqhaqhaq!
I've stopped all my friends using any Transsion device from calling me with those craps since my baby arrived today. They are all upgrading to Xi grin cheesy

Tecno and Infinix are in deep trouble!
No where to hide!
They are going extinct soon!

Meanwhile, this baaaaaaby is sleek and awesome!!! Can't wait for note 9s
Yes, you are welcome. Enjoy a problem and complain free mobile experience.
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by ddjay: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nnaabros:
How is having this particular brand going to improve your life? Stop the hate.
You won't understand, just remain where you are
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by ddjay: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Go and sit down with your Chinese crap

Xiaomi is full of crap
Alhaji tekno
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by ddjay: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

I love good phones

Xiaomi is a wack ass phone
Hajiya tekno
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by ddjay: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
If not for transion devices, some of you would probably be using android phones upside down,
U started ur android journey with techno and infinix back in thr days ,
Now u want to insult them
Because its like a student spending 20 years in primary school and you are saying we should all give him prize, mtcheeew
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by ddjay: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Even me i ask ooo. Nobody gree answer.

About 4 people don ask how much for front page, till now, nobody gree talk..

Isoookay
Oga i can imagine the phone you are using, but no problem, get a xiaomi or Samsung phone and you will see where your question was answered in this thread
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by ddjay: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:

You dint include transport to carlcare and back after 4months
grin
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by ddjay: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Henreez:

One characteristic feature of every Tecno or shit-finish user is low IQ. You're obviously not intelligent to know what sarcasm is. So I'll pass. You're not worth my attention.
grin in addition, their brain capacity is 512mb, single core processor and is java

2 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Henreez(f): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
ddjay:

grin in addition, their brain capacity is 512mb, single core processor and is java

Haqhaqhaq grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Muroko(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
I'm very happy people are getting wiser and no longer buying this "Memory card & tiger battery " they call phone only a desperate person or someone with lack of knowledge will go for their shitty devices.
PLS nobody should even mention ITEL.

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Muroko(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
ddjay:

Oga i can imagine the phone you are using, but no problem, get a xiaomi or Samsung phone and you will see where your question was answered in this thread
Right now on Jumia about 87,000-100,000 of which this is the only problem I have with Jumia "price " but given the fact that you don't have to pay customs duties fee it's more comfortable to order from Jumia but if you know someone who can help you process your order from Aliexpress where it is way cheaper good. I hope I've been helpful.
Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by Playermayweda(m): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Now let me Use football to analyse phone brand
Samsung\Apple\Huawei are like Ronaldo, Messi,Lewandowski, Everybody Knows they are the best, But thier fans can't agree that one is better than their idol.
Xiaomi,Oppo,Nokia, Like Mbappe,Sancho,Dybala,They are very good but are still trying to enter that world best bracket,But are the phones to look out for in the future
Umidigi,Vivo, Like Timo werner,Vardy Newcomers but beyond average but because of the place they are in they have not gotten Recognition
Then..............
Tecno,Infinix, Transission as a whole, Lol,Lol,lol, they are the unknown footballers that dominate in junior League like Nfl or English Ligue 1,Lol,lol it is africa they want to dominate but are now even failing at that so all their power is invested in naija

P.S But I'm a fellow redmi user and i admit redmi peeps are too savage even for my liking, Like Xiaomi knows their product is good enough without advertisement so why are we violently advertising for them, Its like Messi who is quiet and Humble, and Barca dogs(Not all messi fans are Barca dogs only those that hunt for cr7) Who will not allow someone say pim before looking for war,Pls we are better than this if person no like am leave am No be u dey carry hin cross

2 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! by olisaEze(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Atiku:
You sure say “dem” no go delete your thread so?

Ure savagely wicked!!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Obsessed With Iphone 8 Plus...but I Have Just N100k For It / Good Smartphone, 5.5, Around #20,000. / Why I Love The Infinix HOT 3 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.